Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Dreaming...
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-02-2016, 01:06 PM

It’s me and my Dad…

We’re in Lexington…

In Rupp Arena and the place is packed…

There’s a wrestling ring in the middle of the stadium…

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!!

Oh shit! There’s Chris Jericho!

LOOK IN MY EYES!!!! WHAT DO YOU SEEEEEE?????

Oh shit! There’s CM Punk!

Dad! Dad! There he is, there’s Punk!

Hold yer’ sign up Doll baby!

But he won’t be able to see me, Dad!

Here! Get up on Daddy’s shoulders!

WOOOO! YEAH! CM-PUNK, CM-PUNK, CM-PUNK!

CM-PUNK!

CM-PUNK!

CM-PUNK!

DAD! DAD! DADDY! CAN YOU SEE HIM!?! CAN YOU SEE HIM!?!

I caint see! Wuts e’ doin!?!

O-M-G DADDY! I THINK HE LOOKED AT ME! PUNK JUST LOOKED AT ME!

He didn’t really look at me…

Why did I say that?

HEY MAN! PUNK JUST LOOKED ET MA’DAUGHTER! SLAP HANDS!

Lemme down Daddy!

Man, I was so happy…

Dad was so happy…

…I miss that day…

Aye mister! Ya’ mind snappin’ photo of me and ma’ daughter?

Sure thang

Hold up yer’ sign and smile, Dolly!

DOLLY!

Thursday, December 1st, 2016
Elkhorn Middle School
Frankfort, Kentucky, USA

"DOLLY!!!"

I jerked up from my desk in a daze, the side of my face soaked in my drool, and unbeknownst to me, my hair looking like I’ve stuck a fork in a light socket,

“Miss Waters…”

“Y-yes… Yes sir?”

“Would you like to elaborate on the point that Edward just made?”

I squint at the blackboard, something about the constitution or the founding fathers or some crap,

Oh great, this is Mr. Harrod’s class.

Looking over I see Mr. Harrod standing there in his hideous brown suit, as pompous and pig-faced as ever, tapping his foot while waiting for me to make a fool of myself,

“Well Miss Waters? Would you like to admit…”

“Admit that I have no idea what any of you have been talking about? Sure I’ll admit that, and I mean obviously you know that because obviously you called on me while I was sleeping.”

That orta’ get him stirred up…

“I see… WELL, since you’re so keen on pointing out the obvious, what do you think the point that Edward made…”

I look over to Edward Waldner grinning like the polished little teacher’s pet’s turd that he is,

“…about the forming of our government that should be an OBVIOUS point, yet is readily overlooked by most students and scholars, was?”

“Gee, I’m not sure… Certainly NOTHING conjured from uneducated hyperbole. But please! Fill me in!”

Mr. Harrod smirks, looking at me now over the lenses of his stupid non-prescription reading glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, yes he's one of those people who wear reading glasses at unnecessary times to appear smarter than he actually is,

“I’m sure you didn’t learn such vocabulary from your father or with your wrestling buddies now did you, Miss Waters?”

God I hate this guy…

“The point that Edward made as to why our Founding Fathers decided to build a constitutional republic rather than a direct democracy leads to the lessons our Founding Fathers learned from the Athenian’s execution of Socrates, and that our Founding Fathers pointed to that as the reason why the people must have a limited amount of power underneath the legislative, judicial and executive branches of government. Would you also agree that Edward is correct?”

I rolled my eyes,

Mr. Harrod LOVED trying to put me on the spot during his class, because he knew deep down that I was the smartest student he’d ever taught, or better yet, been taught by, and he wanted nothing more than to prove that I was somehow inferior to his golden boy, Edward Waldner.

Today I wasn’t in the particular mood though; not mentioning that just yesterday I learned that I’d no longer have my manager, Paul Heyman, but I also got laid over on my flight back from Connecticut and got home with enough time this morning for about an hour’s worth of lack luster sleep. So yeah, my bitch level is well over nine-thousand today.

Usually I’d play along with these dung slurping douche bags though; I’d sarcastically massage their trite egos and let them go on viewing the world with their benighted blinders… the fuck did I care if Mr. Harrod was cultivating another billionth to the already massive heard of shit-score sucking sheeple?

“No.”

“NO?!?”

“No… the claim is arbitrary at best.”

“Oh really? What makes you believe that?”

“Well the entire idea is kind of a contradiction in and of itself. Firstly it’s been known for… well, ever now that our Founding Fathers based the formation of our constitution, its practicality, and how it was formed, from the Iroquois Confederacy: the Iroquois Confederacy was six separate tribes, or states, who handled their own affairs but would send their brightest to form an overarching government to address issues facing the Iroquois as a whole.

Matter of fact, just a couple of decades before the signing of the constitution, a prominent Iroquois chief addressed representatives from the original colonies on how exactly they should form their government, which led Benjamin Franklin to publishing an endorsement of the ideas, saying something like:

‘If mindless savages can form a government of that nature, heck us intelligent white folk orta’ be able to do that too!’

Of course that isn’t verbatim.”

Mr. Harrod is just standing there, his jaw on the floor… I swear to God, the Republicans have completely fucked over the Kentucky education system,

“W-w-well what’s your point Miss Waters?”

Funny.

“Well the point I was making was to negate what Bed-Wetty-Eddie said over here, right?”

“SHUT UP, DOLLY! THAT WAS KINDERGARDEN!”

“Eeh, we haven’t forgotten, Eduardo.

But any who, the Founding Fathers formed a government limiting the strength of what they considered an undereducated population from the ideals of the Native Americans, and then, used that very system to betray, and execute the natives to power their manifest destiny. At least the ancient Athenians, in their direct democratic system, actually held a trial for Socrates and found him to be a corrupt piece of crap before executing him- so it’s not that the founding fathers feared the uneducated colonists, but rather the educated colonists. Socrates was a corrupt piece of crap, and of course in relation to the laws of those times, deserved his fate.”

The classroom sat in silence. Mr. Harrod sunk his head down and exhaled deeply. Can you imagine what I was doing? I was grinning in way that only I can grin… ear to fucking ear.

RRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

The bell sounds and I gather my things, walking by the still slumped over Mr. Harrod and saying:

“Great discussion Mr. H! Looking forward to continuing tomorrow.”

Out in the hallway I exchange my civics book for my algebra book from my locker and slam the door shut,

“Dolly!”

Ah! Now there’s a sight for sore eyes.

My best friend Rhonda appears wobbling up the hallway towards me,

[Image: woman%20mustache%20pictures.JPG]

You all remember Rhonda right?

She was the girl, three times my size, who I beat senseless on my first day in Kindergarten. But after that we became friends, and basically now she’ll do anything I ask of her, she’s truly loyal, not like some flighty ass Jew manager who decides to leave the hottest commodity in the wrestling business during the height of her game.

I actually wanted to bring Rhonda on the road with me when I started wrestling, but Paul didn’t like her, he thought she’d hurt my image or something… what does he know?

“Hey girl! Glad yer’ back”

My not so fetching female fangirl proclaims as she approaches me, then some little shit brained, fake-weed buying loser walks by and says: “Look at those two freaks!”

Rhonda pounces on the idiot with her two-hundred plus pound frame, slamming him into the locker and kicking him multiple times before he scurries off down the hall way. She walks back over to me, breathing heavily she says:

“So anyway, I watched yer’ match last week. Bummer. A lot of the kids here were talking about it too; I think they all still ah’ little freaked out by you now.”

See, now this is something I’ve had a hard time adjusting to; I mean seriously, I’ve grown up with these same kids all my life. We live in a small community, we go to a small school and they’ve known for years that I was special… even when it was my father who was wrestling, all of the kids thought it was sooo cool, they all were hitting me up for his autograph. But now that it’s me, and now that I’m one of the best professional wrestlers in the world I’m all of a sudden treated like a freak in a town that should be named after my existence!

Piss on em’

I have millions, literally millions of fans worldwide. You know how many Dolly Waters T-Shirts sold last week? 2.2 million. That’s a Dolly Waters shirt for half of the entire population in our state!

“They’re just jealous.”

“Yeah, they aint shit, girl. So what are ya’ doin’ next Friday night? Tryin’ to go to the dance?”

“The Winter Wonderland?”

Rhonda nods emphatically with her tongue hanging from her mouth,

“Ugh… Probably not, plus I have to be in Atlantic City the next night for Wild Card, plus, could you really see me at a school dance?”

“I know…”

She’s says sagging her head, but Rhonda then suddenly perks up and says:

“But you could go with Johnny Anders! He really likes you!”

Her spit slung onto my face a bit with the words ‘likes’, nonchalantly I wipe it away while squinting my eyes,

“Yeah… I mean, he’s cute and all. But that type of thing isn’t really me ya’ know? This whole ideal of perpetuating these feudalistic rituals of forcing the young amongst themselves for sake of preparing them for their potential mating futures… It’s just silly.”

Rhonda has a glazed over look on her face,

“I didn’t understand a word you just said.”

“I know, and that’s why I love you Rhonda.”

She smiles, but still looks a bit disappointed that I won’t be going to the dance,

“Okay, I’ll tell you what… I’ll go; but only if you’ll be my date.”

Rhonda shrieks with excitement and wraps her arms around me, damn near crushing my ribs,

“OH THANK YOU DOLLY, THANK YOU! WE’RE GUNNA LOOK HAWT!”

I'm intrigued to see Rhonda's definition of 'hawt'.

RRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

“Okay big girl… we gotta’ go to class."

I say, patting Rhonda on the back,

I can’t believe I’m actually going to go to this dance, being surrounded in a social setting with a bunch of dimwitted prepubescent jerks who will be uncomfortable with my presence, each of whom I could beat the ever living shit out of sounds…

…Well it sounds quite fun actually.

Maybe this won’t be as bad as I thought.

The scene fades...

Okay, Alexis…

It’s been well over a week since the card was released for Wildcard Weekend.

Where are you?

Maybe it’s just my wishful thinking, and eagerness to see you make a complete and utter fool out of yer’self; but considering how hard you moaned and lobbied for this match, I would have assumed to see you at least ATTEMPT to do or say something worthwhile during our build up. But you’ve already failed miserably haven’t you? What about all of the little ‘Rioters’ who are counting on you to do the impossible and knock off Dolly Waters, thus restarting yer’ pathetic career and giving them all hope knowing that even the biggest wastes of life can achieve greatness? Maybe it’s because you now realize just what a horrifying predicament you’ve gotten yer’self into, because let me be crystal fucking clear with you sugar; when yer’ finally in that ring with Dolly Waters, and that bell rings, there will be nothing standing between you and the horrific beating I’m going to deliver to you…

Trust me, it’s not going to be pretty… like at all.

Do you even realize the amount of shit you’ve now buried yer’self in?

See that sad little display on Savage a few weeks back? I was humoring you by coming down to that ring, I thought:

“Well fuck it; I’ll let her have her little moment in the sun. After all, she did just win an EPIC contest against a washed up old man who was too comatose to know what was happening. What a sendoff for such an underwhelming career right!?!”

Yeah, let you “pass the torch” even though I’ve accomplished far more than you could have even imagined in a shorter time… let’s get one thing straight on that note dearie, any “torch” you try passing me would be but a mere defused match in my hand that has long been put out. I am, in every way, shape and form yer’ superior, and don’t ever fucking forget it!

See even in that moment, you knew the only way you’d be able to harm me is by trying to surprise me with such a cowardly attack, and see that’s about the depth of yer’ fortitude Alexis. Kinda’ like Chris Chaos who thirsts so badly for relevance that he runs around sneak attacking people to keep his name in the mix, but when the lights are on, the stage is set, and the real battle begins, people like you, people like Chaos, you fold because you’ve already shown me yer’ entire hand; and while you sit there drooling thinking you’ve got this thing all figured out with some shitty little pair, Dolly Waters is sitting on a Royal Flush. HART suited… game, set, and match.

I’m going to brutalize you, Alexis, I’m going to make you wish that you never even dreamt of crossing Dolly Waters.

So again, where are you Alexis? Have you already folded yer’ hand before Wildcard Weekend? How typical. Let me just give you a friendly piece of advice, tell yer’ husband, tell yer’ son not to watch next Saturday- because if they see what I do to you in that ring, it’ll be an image that’ll haunt them for the rest of their lives.

And even you yer’self somehow survives, I promise you this, you’ll never, EVER forget the name, Dolly Waters.

Just to think… you wanted this.

…sigh…

Sucks to be you.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post