Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
With A Little Help RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-07-2016, 05:40 PM

The end is coming for me soon. I know I got very little left in the tank. The final time I step into the ring could be at Wild Card Weekend. The Boston Brawler in New Jersey for what could be my final match.

Without all these fans that have supported me over the years, I wouldn't be stepping into the ring come December 11th at thirty-two years old challenging for a belt. Thomas Nixon wants to run his mouth about me. Last I checked, I didn't almost get impeached as President and utter the phrase, "I Am Not A Crook." I will destroy you with every ounce of fire left running through my veins.

Broken Hart and Jakob Davis are gonna be easy pickings for me. Should I win the Television Title, I may stick around or retire automatically. Either way, I am retiring at the end of the year.

Without my friends and all the help I have been given, There would be no Barney Fuckin' Green. I am truly humbled at the fact that the fans want to see me wrestle. I have traveled thousands upon thousands of miles and put many unneeded miles on my body to entertain the fans. Come Wild Card Weekend, This is the end of an era. The final showdown for Barney Green. If I win, I will defend the belt until I lose it. If I lose, I will address the fans one final time on either Warfare or Savage and say goodbye to everyone.

Standing in the spotlight one final time. One final moment. One more night. One more moment. I am old now and falling apart. I can still get it up. Thank you all for everything from the bottom of my heart.

-Barney Green

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (12-07-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Barney Green's post!
Thomas Nixon (12-07-2016)