Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
We belong
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-30-2016, 12:59 PM

Wednesday, November 30th, 2016
XWF Headquarters
Hartford, Connecticut, USA

Letter to the Editor
From Dave Meltzer:

In the XWF’s latest addition of Wednesday Warfare on November, 23rd, I think the entire wrestling community learned a valuable, maybe even a tough lesson regarding its newest starlet, Hart Champion, Dolly Waters.

The main event tag match, featuring Doctor SATAN! defending their tag championships against Luca Arzegotti and Dolly Waters was underwhelming to say the least, but to our subject’s credit; this was the eighth time she had main evented an XWF program in only ten matches, quite an impressive record for someone who’s career literally only began less than two months ago… But that point leads me to this question:

Is the XWF setting up Dolly Waters and her fans respectively, for failure and disappointment?

A quick overview of Dolly Waters’ impressive list of accomplishments thus far in her young career leaves journalists like me drooling at the prospect of writing about this young phenom for years to come: Television Champion, Hart Champion, and Superstar of the Month. All of these accolades lend truth to the notion that Dolly Waters in an absolute wrestling prodigy, even her work outside of the ring on the mic is stuff of wrestling lore, her witty competence and advanced vocabulary shows that she’s a studied youngster.

But regardless of her partner, Luca Arzegotti’s obvious decline, shouldn’t have Dolly been able to carry that match all on her own if she was the dominate force the XWF has built her up to be?

There is a real upper echelon in the XWF, and Dolly Waters’ isn’t in it, at least not yet anyway, and she very well may never be a part of that caste of superstardom. And especially now with rumors swirling that her mentor and manager who’s helped her achieve success, Paul Heyman, will be severing ties with all of his clients to take up his new position with the company, Dolly, without the leverage of a manager who knows the companies’ ins and outs, may be stuck floating in mid-card hell for months before she can rebound from this loss.

Only time will tell how Dolly can respond, but what we’ve all learned is that she’s not yet capable of squaring off with the greats like Unknown Soldier and Louis D’Ville, seems maybe moot to point that out considering her age, but it’s a known fact that due to its violent, non-kayfabe nature, careers in the XWF rarely last long. While the same intensity of her flame may have diminished, Dolly Waters is still the Hart Champion, and has a prime spot at the Wildcard Weekend PPV to defend her championship against a former X-Treme Champion, Alexis Riot.

Maybe squaring off against a fellow female for once will give Dolly Waters the edge she needs to start a new winning streak and continue her climb up the ranks toward XWF immortality. Right now, she’s nowhere near close.

What a sexist piece of shit.

So yes, my match against Doc and Soldier was a disaster, a complete failure if you will. My intent wasn’t winning the Tag Championships. I could, in reality, give two shits about those belts; it was my goal to form a team I thought capable of defeating Doctor SATAN! I failed, plain and simple… I’ll own that.
What I won’t own however, is Mr. Meltzer’s baseless sentiment that I’ve somehow “fizzled” or shrunk in the spot light. I am the fucking spot light in the XWF of late, I am the illuminator through the dark times of this industry, I am the one everyone is talking about, I am unbridled force of nature to which the meek aspire.

I am the fire.

And I’ll be damned if some poorly written, disparaging piece of two-bit journalism from a washed up steroid junkie who ejaculates on Hogan still-shots is going to stamp out my initial spark on this fuse leading to the inevitable powder keg that is Dolly Waters’ rule of the XWF.

They want me to fail… It would be too easy a column to write. A sure-fire trough full of webpage hits to inflate the creative egos of the do-nothings. But these journalists have severely misjudged me, just as Vincent Lane, Jefferson Jackson, and the entire XWF roster has.

My fire isn’t dying out, it’s only beginning to take shape.

“Miss Waters?”

I peered out from behind a copy of Pro Wrestling Illustrated that featured my beautiful bust on the cover and acknowledged the sweet, middle aged receptionist with my eye contact,

“Mr. Heyman will see you now.”

Smiling, I sit the magazine down in the chair next to me,

“Oh… Miss Waters?”

“Yes mam?”

I asked while standing and gathering my stuff,

“Do you think you could… ugh, I really hate to ask…”

“No it’s fine…”

I reassured her,

“Could you maybe sign that magazine for me? Well… for my daughter, I mean.”

“Sure thing.”

I said while picking the magazine back up,

“Oh great! She is such a huge fan of yours.”

I take the marker she’s handing me and begin scribbling on the magazine cover,

“What’s her name?”

“Nalydia…”

“Oh that’s so pretty! Could you spell that?”

She had better be able to spell it, she named the girl that! Oh we can all be so damn redundant can't we?

“Sure, it’s kinda tough!”

The receptionist let’s out an awkward giggle, complete with hog snorts and all,

“ N-A-L-Y-D… I-A”

I finish scribbling out the autograph, and with my enchanting smile I reopen the magazine and tare Dave Meltzer’s shit article out from the back, wadding it up and shooting it into the receptionists wastebasket before handing her the magazine,

“Now you tell little miss Nalydia to drink her whole milk and take her vitamins, and one day she’ll grow up big and strong like Dolly Waters.”

The receptionist is glowing, holding the magazine to her chest,

“OH THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS WATERS!”

The door to Heyman’s office swings open,

“Nalydia!”

The receptionist’s face seemingly sinks back into her skull,

I can’t imagine how embarrassing this must be for her. Normally, this type of thing leaves me feeling irritated and exploited, especially the asshole stalker fans who figure out my travel schedule and bombard me in the airport for selfies, but for whatever reason I didn’t care so much right now. Maybe it’s because I was fixin’ to meet with the greatest of exploiters. I knew exactly why Heyman called me in for a meeting today.

“Are you harassing the talent for autographs again?”

“No… I”

“It’s fine Paul. Just don’t let me see that thing on EBay, okay, Nalydia?”

She grins and nods her head as I follow Heyman into his office.

Paul shuts the door, turns to me with a smile, a hug and a sideways kiss on either cheek,

“Please, Dolly…”

He pulls a chair from the side of the room to the front of his desk and motions his hand toward the seat,

“…have a seat.”

And so I did,

“Wow, sure is a swanky getup they’ve sorted out for you here.”

“Yeah...”

He responds while walking behind his desk, just before sitting down, entwining his fingers and saying:

“It’s the same office I had while running Monday Madness. Luckily Kirk McClay didn’t stink it up too bad for me.”

I let out a halfhearted chuckle,

“So how are things with you, Champ? I hope you’re not too down on yourself after that loss last week…”

Paul started droning on with some frothy mentoring spew, but I couldn’t really pay attention, I was merely catching words in-between words and responding with disillusioned nods while twirling my hair and looking around at the accolades hanging on his office wall,

“…things can get tough…” “…I know how it must feel…” “…sorry for pitting with Luca and those guys…”

Oh yeah! About that,

“Yeah, big friggin’ mistake.”

“Zane Kingsley meant well, he really did…”

And I happen to agree with that sentiment for the most part. In a number of ways I felt bad for Zane, he was a hard worker who I could tell was determined to resurrect Luca back to his former glory, but Zane also falls in line with the habitual J-Walker mold that I have described before; it’s almost like Stockholm’s cousin. I’ve been there before, so I could at least sympathize, but eventually you have to break from that sickness, or in the end you’ll become just as unable to deal with reality as the person you’re trying to help.

After the match on Wednesday, Zane caught me back stage and apologized for what had happened, it was sincere, but I still like carrying the weight of the outcome, it helps sharpen me, as does iron to iron. I’ll be prepared next time.

“…I happen to think had it just been a solo match with you and either Doc or Soldier, you could have defeated one of them.”

Ugh… okay can we just cut the bullshit? I knew exactly what this meeting was about. There was a now a conflict of interest between Heyman and myself because of his new elected role as Commissioner of something-or-another, or Lane’s baby-sitter, or whatever in the heck it was he’d been pegged to do; I’m just having a hard time figuring out, why me?

Is that whiny of me?

Maybe… But seriously, why? Heyman was MY manager, and I don’t like things of MINE being taken from ME without MY consent. I mean hell, if it weren’t for me; Paul wouldn’t have become so reinvigorated, or been able to remind the wrestling community and the XWF higher-ups of his managerial acumen. Do you think if I was going out there losing every night with Heyman by my side that he would have been considered for such a role?

I highly doubt it.

So here he sits fat and sassy in his new office, gleaming and grinning, a nauseating smell of jew-gold perforating through his wallet; and what am I left with? Cracked ribs, stab wounds, and a Hart Championship I have to defend mid-card of the PPV against some snore-fest, never-has-been, non-fan-drawing cunt like Alexis Riot. Just like one of my millions of followers pointed out on Twitter recently:

[Image: y2q9v.jpg]

Couldn’t have said it any better myself…

Alexis Riot, sigh.

I mean who in the fuck was this twat anyhow? What does she bring to the proverbial table, aside from being another stat stuffer on my unblemished singles record? The washed up old hag is seriously about as intriguing as a box of toenail clippings. As a matter of fact, I’m not even sure why on God’s earth I even played into her bullshit ego after her match on Savage, it was almost like I walked out tot he ring while under hypnosis or something.

Or MKUltra... break out the tinfoil hats boys.

Even if this was a kayfabe wrestling industry, the person portraying Dolly Waters would have NEVER APPROVED to be used in such a segment where the two shake hands, let alone depicting the ridiculous idea that some dumb fuck like Alexis could leave me 'lifeless' in the ring. But who cares? Because not only did Riot attack me while I was obviously high on ecstasy, but now she's going to cost me a PPV match against a marquee opponent, and just for that alone I'm going to make her suffer...

But now, instead of being by my side, Paul will be sitting in the back, desperately trying to figure out who the next victim of my title reign will be...

“Paul you obviously brought me in here for a reason, not just to pat me on my pussy and say: ‘good try, better luck next time’, right?”

“I did…”

Paul loudly exhales through his nose,

“…and it’s about our client-manager relationship. It can no longer continue.”

“OH! REALLY!?! Wow… good job of laying it out there, Paul. No sugar coating! Firm and direct!”

“Don’t patronize me, Dolly!”

I was being patronizing,

“I’m going to be honest here, I love you like a long lost, snot nosed child that I never had… but you can be extremely difficult to work for.”

“Oh, and yer’ just an absolute wonder yer’self, Paul.”

Truth was, I was fairly upset… of course I wasn’t going to show it, at least not yet anyway; but I thought that Heyman wasn’t nearly as hurt I was right now, and it’s tearing me up on the inside.

“There’s no sense in all of the bickering, Dolly. You’re going to do great things for yourself… but I cannot be a part of that anymore. It would be unfair to the rest of the roster for me to be ranking their respective title contendership while still managing a person who will likely be near the top in the rankings of any title she wants to challenge for.”

OH FUCK!

A tear streamed down my cheek as I nodded my head,

GODDAMNIT ME!

I SAID I WASN’T GOING TO SHOW IT!

“I understand…”

“But hey, listen… “

I look up at Paul, deciding for whatever reason not to wipe away the tear,

“You’re GOING to compete for the XTreme Title under my watch. You’re GOING to compete for the Universal Title under my watch; and just because we’ll no longer be partners, it doesn’t mean that I don’t still believe everything I’ve ever said about you. You’re the future of this company, and you will be one of the all-time greats.”

“So how do I void our contract?”

I asked with my voice rattling and while sniffling my nose,

“I’ve already took care of the legalities, and I’ll still be keeping your apartment in my name. The rent is paid up for another year.”

“Thanks, Paul…”

I stood up, grabbing my things and reaching my hand out across his desk. Heyman sat there for a moment, starring off blankly at me before finally standing… only he didn’t shake my hand. He walks around to the front of the desk, grabbing my chin and lifting up my sagging head,

“If you ever need anything, you come see me first, understand?”

I nodded and with somber grace fell into Paul’s chest as he opened his arms up for a hug. He held me there for a moment, brushing my hair back with his hand as my face remained buried into his chest cavity, my arms resting at my sides.

“Have you spoken to your father since he tried helping you during your match on Warfare?”

“…No.”

I replied with my voice muffled by Paul’s man-boobs,

“I really think you should, Dolly. I think it would do you both some good.”

Uhh, no?

I pulled away and smiled. Neither of us said much during my remaining time in the office, or if we did I can’t remember it,

“Well, I’ve gotta’ catch a flight, I REALLY need to go to school tomorrow. They may end up expelling me if I don’t.”

Paul saw me out of his office, and as I passed the receptionist’s desk I turned back to her and asked:

“Hey, Nalydia…?”

“Yes?”

“Why did you lie to me anyway?”

“I guess I figured it would feel more genuine than just another random fan wanting something for nothing.”

“Yeah, but it was the exact opposite of genuine.”

“I know, but I said it would FEEL genuine. You didn’t look like you needed any more stress at the time.”

I tilted my head and smiled a bit,

“I guess we can’t begin to notice, how much we really care…”

“I guess not.”

She replied with a smile as I turned and walked out.

On the elevator ride down to the parking garage, I pulled from my pocket the picture my father gave me on my birthday. The one of us at my first wrestling show…

I can hear his voice inside me.

You always deserved the moon and the stars,

I’ve seen his face everywhere…

The scene fades...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
(12-01-2016), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (11-30-2016), Thomas Nixon (11-30-2016), Tommy Gunn (12-04-2016)