Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 11:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 1 RP Board
Deliverance.
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-27-2016, 04:58 AM

Early morming... just around 4 or 5am. Snow is in the bathroom of her Vegas hotel room, staring at her reflection. She cracks a smile.

"This is it, lil' lady. Today's the beginnin' ah the rest ah yer life. If ya wanna be what'cha mama said ya could be, ya gotta put away the drugs and drinks fer a bit... it's showtime girl. Let's rock that Vegas Strip!!"

Snow nods her head, grinning to herself, before heading off.

Soon, we find her laying on the couch, reading the latest issue of XWF Magazine, browsing for topics about her opponents. Strategy time...

"Blue Gator... used to be Red Gator. Connor McBride... brother of Michael McBride. Calypso... dumbass.

".........STONE COLD MOTHER FUCKIN STEVE MOTHER FUCKIN AUSTIN BABY, WHOO!!! If I weren't gay, I'd fuck that man in half, lemme tell ya what! XD How 'bout it..."

Snow sits up on the sofa and tosses the magazine at the camera.

"Howdy XWF, the name's Snow, and in two weeks I'm facin' off against six men for the Federweight Title. I don't like the odds, but I'm the kinda gal that likes tah take chances. I'm rollin' the dice, I'm spinnin' the wheel makin' the deal... I'm pullin' that slot lever, lookin' fer lucky number 777. There ain't no gat dam doubt in my mind that today is the start of a new life for yours truly. And I aim tah make the most of it.

"See folks, things happen for a reason. I came intah this here comp'ny jawin' with everyone and makin' a ruckus, and ya wanna know why? Ya ask why, I'll TELL ya why-- It's cuz I wanted tah rile up the boys and girls in the lockeroom so I end up with a target on my back. Ya know why I WANT that target on my back? Cuz as long as it's there, I know I'm in the books as a chick people wanna square dance with in that squared-circle! Attention is what it's all about when ya step out in a pro wrasslin' career. And I got it, trust.

"I put in some work on two seperate occassions to take that Federweight belt, both times I came up short. But, I've got one more chance, and I ain't gonna waste it. I've spent my whole life lookin' fer a way tah make my mark in the world. Dancin', singin', basketball, and now I find myself in the pro wrasslin' world with a spotlight shinin' down, ready tah kick a lil ass and make a name. I'm in a match that could make or break my career, and I ain't fuckin' around. I'm doin' everything I can tah grab that brass ring, and I'll be DAMNED if I come out with anything but a big ol 'W' in the books

"I've seen it all in my 22 years, and the further I venture on, the closer I find myself bustin' out ah the trailer park and intah the pent house suite. I've saved up what money's come my way, and it ain't nothin' but a matter ah time 'fore I find the life I've dreamed of. This is a new journey for me, a road I'm walkin' alone tah see if I can make that star shine above me, illuminate me, make me brighter than ever before. To all my fans..... I love y'all. Thank you fer followin' me through the companies I've passed through. Only a matter of time before it all pays off.

"WildCard Weekend, two weeks away... I've got a lot tah say, and in time it'll be said. But for now, lemme just say this-- I come from a very humble lot in life. Grilled cheese sammiches every day, run-down trailer in a run-down trailer park, and a dad who struggled from month to month tah pay the bills. Life ain't fair sometimes, but'cha gotta learn tah pick yerself up, dust yerself off an' get yer head in the game. When you have the pencil, you can always write your destiny the way YOU see fit... Not the way the world sees it. Fuck the world, live your life for you, end of story."

Snow rises up and grabs her iPod, about to put in a couple of earbuds, when she glances up at the camera.

"Calypso? Remember me? I hope the hell you do. I tried twice before tah capture that belt..... third time's the charm, bitch, BAM!!! Snow out."

Snow puts in the earbuds, pulls on her grey 'Eminem' hoodie, and heads out on the town...

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Snow's post:
Dolly Waters (12-07-2016), Vincent Lane (12-02-2016)