Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyman Victory After Party
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-23-2016, 09:43 PM

LIVE from Paul Heyman's campaign headquarters in the grand ballroom at, ironically, the Trump Plaza Hotel in downtown New York City, his theme blasts over the sound system as the man of the hour enters stage left with his assistant, Sly, on his arm. Hundreds of supporters including former Presidents George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter mingle among Heyman's supporters, including the enigmatic Senator from Vermont, Bernie Sanders.

[Image: Ja2dLV6.png]

The big map appears on the wall behind them as supporters cheer and chant "X-Dub-F". Heyman points to the map behind him as he approaches the podium.

"That... is a land slide folks!"

His supporters go crazy with enthusiasm before Heyman has to calm them down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I...

"...am your new Championship Commissioner of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation!"

More cheers. More calming from Paulie.

"The campaign is over and now the real work begins. The work to rebuild the prestige of the Universal Championship. The work to continue building the prestige of the Hart and Television championships. The work to build on the amazing heritage of the Xtreme title. And, my fellow 'F'ers, the solemn vow to rebuild the tag team division!

"It is your support that put me in this position and it is with that support in mind, that I promise to be as fair as I possibly can be. I promise to be as objective as I can be. I promise to promote real competition above all else.

"I think we've proved that we truly are stronger together. I think we proved that it is time to make the XWF fun again and not just for the top 1%, but for the entire XWF Galaxy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the loud, rude, crude foul mouthed Jew is BACK!"

Heyman's theme plays again as he steps off the stage and begins mingling with his supporters.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Dolly Waters (11-24-2016), Ronnie Cage (11-23-2016), Snow (11-24-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-23-2016, 11:08 PM

(11-23-2016, 09:43 PM)Paul Heyman Said: "The campaign is over and now the real work begins. The work to rebuild the prestige of the Universal Championship."

On it.

Don't get in the way.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Kid Kool (11-24-2016)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-24-2016, 05:47 PM

Mr. Bourbon, I'd never impede on anyone's championship desires. It just so happens, with Scully now unseated as champion, it has nowhere to go, but up.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Dolly Waters (11-24-2016), Snow (11-24-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-25-2016, 11:55 AM

Until I win at Wild Card, it's all just lateral movement.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Vincent Lane (11-25-2016)