Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mister Davis (Shut Your Mouth Match)
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-20-2016, 01:27 PM

(11-05-2016, 03:32 PM)Jakob Davis Said: "Instead of spouting off words, speak with your actions. Say, now that I put my finger on it, you seem kinda familiar..."

(11-15-2016, 05:43 PM)Jakob Davis Said: "Hi, sorry to say this, Mister... Hart? But, you're kind of annoying. And by kind of annoying I mean REALLY annoying. Can you please go pin the wrong person for the X-treme Championship again so we don't have to listen to your rants?"

So, Mister Davis. I see you have a problem with my talking so often. Well, allow me to tell you this-- At least when I speak, I have something to say. You're annoying. Believe me. I'm not the only one. You say I should speak with my actions? How about this-- Wildcard Weekend, you and I-- Shut Your Mouth Match. A roll of duct tape hangs from a pole. The first man to grab the roll, duct tape the other's mouth shut and load them into a crate wins.

Step up.

--adieu--

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broken Hart's post:
Jakob Davis (11-20-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-20-2016, 02:02 PM

"I don't mean to be rude, but have- have you been paying attention recently? I'm already booked for Wild Card in a Four Corners Match for the TV Title."

Gavin comes out of seemingly nowhere, munching a bag of Doritos while he talks. "He's right. If you paid attention to the shows once in a while instead of acting like a brain-dead and pinning the wrong person for the X-treme Championship, maybe you would have had the proper idea to challenge my man Jakob to a match on the show AFTER Wild Card Weekend."

"Wow. That was har--" Jakob looks at Gavin and notices the Doritos. "...They sell Doritos here?"

"Yeah, mate. It's at a vending machine down the hall on the right. Lemme show you it."

"Aw, sweet!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jakob Davis's post:
Broken Hart (11-20-2016)
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-20-2016, 02:08 PM

In that case--

1) I'd like to challenge you to the same match on the show afterward.

2) If ANYONE wishes to step up? Give me a call. Let's dance.

--tbc--

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broken Hart's post:
Jakob Davis (11-20-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-20-2016, 02:12 PM

(11-20-2016, 02:08 PM)Broken Hart Said: I'd like to challenge you to the same match on the show afterward.

Jakob was ABOUT to go to the vending machine to enjoy a bag of Doritos, but then notices Broken Hart challenged him. "Fine, you're on. I guess I have nothing better to do for the Savage after, and should I win the Television Championship, you will be my first defense. Not sure about this whole... "Shut Your Mouth" match though."

Gavin pauses at the doorway. "You coming or what?" he asks.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming," Jakob said.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jakob Davis's post:
Broken Hart (11-20-2016)
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-20-2016, 02:19 PM

OOC: Thanks bro, and it'll only be better with a title involved. Cheers, and here's to you walking away with the gold. Adieu.

Hate Post Like Post