Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost.
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-19-2016, 01:39 PM

Why do I do this to myself, every time. Just when I hit my stride, I fall into my same ways, and end up in the same circle I did before.

Lost.

This isn't a life to be lived. This is a life to encourage a meeting with one's maker, sooner rather than later. I have no escape... at least, not an easily presentable one... But I am indeed ready. Ready to do what must be done to rise from the ash and etch my name in the history books. We can't just allow our lives to be dictated to us by the upper crust. Men like Donald Trump and Vincent Lane don't care about you, they don't care about me, they don't care about us.

But we can rise up. Together.

Take the reigns, be you, fight back, never EVER assimilate. Just as I've returned to this place under the guise of a mask, I've realized the roster is still filled to the brim with people who don't understand what it is to truly be alive, to be human... they're all a flock of name-calling lemmings. Following the school-yard level bullies who've come before. But it is those who rise above and make their own way apart from the norm... it is THEY who show the world exactly why I love this place.

Family.

Most of the faces I remember have gone on to other things. Which leaves a hole in my heart, and a flood of cheap, second rate "superstars" with less talent than Shade. This place NEEDS a revolution, bad. It needs a clan of warriors willing to reshape this big ball of mediocrity into something that a gal like Egyptian Snow or a guy like John Austin could be proud of. We're dropping down into the gutter faster than ever, and if we don't change now?

We'll be lost forever.

I find myself at the crossroads. I can continue to live the life I've lived, stuck in a rut, running around in circles. Or? I can change who I've allowed myself to become. I'm but a bitter, spiteful, pessimistic shell of what I once was. The reason I talk down to the lot of you is because of the past I've lived and the present I find myself living. I know how people can be. I know how I myself can be, and though I wish to change, though I wish to be better, I must still remind you all... D-Day is upon us. Be ready. Be prepared.

Beware.

- - - - - -

Broken Hart is walking through the streets of Milwaukee, when he comes to a stoplight. He rests his sights on the red circle above, when he hears a voice in the distance...

--tbc by anyone--

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post