Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pray.
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-17-2016, 03:31 AM

"Listen to the beating of your own heart.

"Its pace is a sign.

"You're alive.

"XWF, allow me... to introduce me."

We open to a darkened room, where all that can be seen is the face of the XWF's newest lurker-- Broken Hart. Through whatever means he's aquired, he has sent out message after message, preparing for his eventual arrival. He continues to speak.

"This is a world that shunned me. A world that took me in, used me up, and spit me out. There is no division between truth and opinion here, I was SCREWED by this place simply due to who I am on the in and outside. XWF? Fuck you."

Hart reaches up, grabs hold of a dangling chain, and pulls down. A light illuminates the room, and we find Broken Hart standing amongst a small, white-walled room filled to the brim with boxes. Hart reaches into one and pulls out a framed photo, one displaying former XWF main stay Alexandra Callaway, along with stars Mystic and Eli James the 4th. Hart delicately places the photo back in the box, before pulling out another... Peter Gilmour, Sebastian Duke and Unknown Soldier. He smiles unto himself, before putting the picture back in its place. He smirks and gazes into the camera's lens.

"Long gone days, not-so-forgetten memories of men and women like Hunter Payne, LJ Havok and Minxs. I wish for those days to return, yet I cringe every time I think of them. Hate mixed with love, this place welcomed me in, but I buried myself in the grave I carved with my own two hands. If only I had the mindframe I have now, things would have been different. I would have appreciated things and people more, I wouldn't have shoved my foot in my mouth. I wouldn't have forced their hand.

"I would have prayed.

"Prayer, believing, faith... these things change the scape we call home. And it is with these that we forge our own fates. I love an entity that allows me to put food in my mouth, a roof over my head, and my feet into a pair of boots marked with their initials. I'm talking about an entity... a woman... that led me to returning the first time. The woman that gives me a reason to believe in myself, to believe I can do whatever I set my mind to. That I'm worth everything and should settle for nothing less. That I deserve to live my own life, that happiness is all but within my grasp as long as I see things through and make my dreams a reality.

"Mom... I love you. Wherever you are... thank you.

"We all need something or someone to believe in. We can't believe in our Chairman, we can't believe in our Champion, hell, we can't believe in atLEAST half the roster... what's left? Ourselves. Those who are ready for the next step. Those who are primed for evolution and revolution and allow me one minute to refresh your memories-- It is we that control our destinies, but is those whom we place our faith in who help direct the roads we travel to get there. And some are paved with bad intentions.

"XWF... beware."

Broken Hart 's smirk vanishes...

"And pray."

...he then lifts his hand up, grabs the chain, and pulls it down abruptly, plunging the room into murky darkness.

|save_us._33_3|

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Broken Hart's post!
Tommy Gunn (11-17-2016)