Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change.
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-15-2016, 05:19 PM

You wouldn't even recognize me anymore.

I hope some of you atleast have been noticing my messages. The little warning signs I've strewn about the XWF landscape. I'm almost there, ready to grab the reigns once again and to meet you all in the battlefield. I've changed. I've found myself, and I'm never turning back. Forget what you knew... all that matters is what you WILL know.

I never forget.

For so long I stood cold, unlike myself. I was frozen inside my own self made cell. I didn't want to stay there idly waiting for things to change, so I returned, from the tomb... Unfortunately, things were only worse than I remembered. So?

I took it upon myself to MAKE change.

I spent every waking moment building a story, bringing the people into my world. I was sick and tired of allowing myself to be used, abused, misused and misled for as long as I could remember. So, I showed the world where I came from... so they could realize where I was going. From the bottom to the top, to prove each and every last goddamned one of them they were wrong.

And not just about me. This was and IS bigger than me, TRUST me.

You are all a part of the game. The evolutionary struggle between then and now, them and us, the ready and the waiting. And the waiting don't always wait long enough. Change, ladies and gentlemen. We all have a deeper, more robust version of ourselves buried within us. It is up to each of us to dig underneath and find that side, or be left in the dust.

Are you strong enough to move forward? Or will you be forced to face the consequences?

The truth can be twisted, but it can always be unraveled again. Don't underestimate the forsaken. Don't overlook the forgotten. We rise, and we do so together. As a band, as a flock, as a pack. Mighty and unstoppable, we will show the world why you should always be careful how you treat a person...

...cuz he may just turn around and treat you to your final resting place.

Believe. And be prepared.

|Till we meet again|

#survival_of_the_fittest

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broken Hart's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-15-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-15-2016, 05:43 PM

"Hi, sorry to say this, Mister... Hart? But, you're kind of annoying. And by kind of annoying I mean REALLY annoying. Can you please go pin the wrong person for the X-treme Championship again so we don't have to listen to your rants?"
Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-15-2016, 08:04 PM

Sure. As soon as you fellate Peter Gilmour. I'm sure your name is on his waiting list.

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-15-2016, 10:31 PM

I must say, I never really knew you to begin with, my friend! Good luck with your change.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Broken Hart (11-16-2016), Jakob Davis (11-16-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-16-2016), Vincent Lane (11-16-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Doctor Louis D'Ville's post!
Dolly Waters (11-16-2016)