Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join Me!
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

11-10-2016, 04:26 PM

"Earlier this week, I introduced myself to the XWF fans, telling them that I'm fighting for a cause.

In order to promote awareness about the oppression of lizard people, I want to throw my name into the hat to challenge for the trios belt at the Wild Card Weekend. I want my hands on gold, to finally draw more attention to my dire cause.

So I'm asking the locker room, will anyone ally with me to take on the trios champs?"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
Jervis Cottonbelly (11-10-2016)
Jervis Cottonbelly Offline
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-10-2016, 04:49 PM

"Hello Mr. Nixon! I'm Jervis Cottonbelly, and I would love to help you on your quest for trios gold. From what I've seen, you seem like quite the noble gentleman, and I would be honored to assist you in putting an end to the persecution of your reptilian friends!"

[Image: Ewcom82MFFI7IE9xNhUGmPe-Hf_7ACVPIewA0IC_...00ffadffff]

"When times get tough and skies grow dark, always remember and never forget, Jervis Cottonbelly still loves you,"

Member of PATROL (w/ Thomas Nixon, Benito Angelo & Guppy Parsh)

Accomplishments:
1x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jervis Cottonbelly's post:
Thomas Nixon (11-10-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-10-2016, 04:50 PM

You got me as well

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-10-2016, 05:00 PM

"I'm glad I can count on your support, Jervis. I know your intentions are sincere, and I have faith that you can help my people escape persecution.

Drezdin, I appreciate your support, but I don't know if you're fit to fight for our cause. What accolades do you have to show that you will be of help to me and Jervis?"
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-10-2016, 05:04 PM

(11-10-2016, 05:00 PM)Thomas Nixon Said: "I'm glad I can count on your support, Jervis. I know your intentions are sincere, and I have faith that you can help my people escape persecution.

Drezdin, I appreciate your support, but I don't know if you're fit to fight for our cause. What accolades do you have to show that you will be of help to me and Jervis?"

More matches than you really have to speak for, doncha think?

The rise of the lizardfolk shan't happen on my watch.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-10-2016, 05:16 PM

(11-10-2016, 05:04 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: More matches than you really have to speak for, doncha think?

The rise of the lizardfolk shan't happen on my watch.

"Robbie, that's my point exactly. He has been around for a while, but what does he have to show for it?

Aside from that, I must have misjudged you Robbie. I thought you were the champion of the people. All people, not just some. I didn't think a person as popular as you could be so bigoted and hateful. No, you can't be that type of person; you just fear what you don't know.

I'm sure my kin have never wronged you, and it will do no harm for you to endorse my movement! I can assure you that you will face no harm, holding back the lizard people is discrimination that benefits only some elites in our country. Joining this movement will help our world progress and end senseless violence. I invite you to reconsider your position, Mr. Bourbon."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-10-2016, 06:34 PM

How about me, El Grand Luchador?

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-11-2016, 07:47 AM

Suit ya self. I mean if you wanna have slower more morbidly obese whiter fater Albert on your team, if you don't want guys that have been here for a long time that's on your head. Nixon brah I've got nothing but the up most respect for ya but I guarantee you that if you don't atleast have one on your team that has been here for a while..........your ass will loose waaay before the match has been set. I mean when you do assemble your team, don't come a cryin, knockin, or moaning, or even groaning when you loose with the guys that you have for you team.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-11-2016, 08:58 AM

"Drezdin, it wasn't anything personal. Our team needs people that are motivated and driven to take the Trios Championships at Wild Card. I just wanted to hear more about you, before blindly accepting you. But if you don't want to state your intentions that's fine.

Benito, you can join our cause. Our team to claim gold and help inform the XWF fans and the rest of the world about the pains of the lizard people."
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-11-2016, 09:07 AM

Yeah, sure, let's do that. We gonna do exactly what he said, especially the getting gold part.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BenitoAngelo's post:
Jervis Cottonbelly (11-12-2016)