Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Seeking a Mistress. Part 2.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-01-2013, 09:28 AM

Steve Davids paces in the back, waiting for his music to hit. He is in his usual wrestling attire with a white tee shirt as well. Mark Collins stands next to Blaine and Lacey. All three look on at the psycho path. Mark is attired with black smart trousers and smart leather shoes. As well as a black and grey striped shirt, with the top two buttons undone and a red tie loosely worn around the neck. Blaine Davids remains in his usual red suit. Lacey is wearing a red tank top and extremely short black skirt. A red thong was slightly visible until she pulled her skirt down. She also wore stockings and black heels. Suddenly Linkin Park bellowed out of the booming speakers and the crowd immediately jeered.

Steve impatiently rushed to the curtains and appeared in front of the x-tron. His three followers just behind him. Lacey came to his side though and he grabbed her by the hand before power walking down the ramp. All four of them ignored the fans jeers and waves. Steve assisted Lacey up the steel steps and raised the middle rope so she could enter the ring. Her peachy ass touched his crotch as she did so. Steve then climbed over the middle rope and snatched a microphone from the ring assistant as his Uncle and Mark Collins both stood at either shoulder whilst Lacey casually leaned against a turnbuckle.

Steve Davids
"Still jeering then? I am surprised your fickleness has not told you to do other wise.... I am out here for two reasons. First of all I would like to introduce the newest walker of the psychopath.... Lacey Stardom. Not only is she more beautiful than anyone of you she is also twice as intelligent. (she blushed, the fans jeered.) That's all you people need to know....

Now onto the most pressing matter.

It is inevitable that I shall become your UNITED STATES Champion. Without a doubt. I want you all to know this. KnightMask and I shall defeat Sebastian Duke and his petty little partner Angelus this week. We will reign supreme. However, next week when all is said and done. KnightMask and I shall meet eye to eye and there will only be one winner. You people are looking at him. I am destined for glory and I cannot wait to tare these people apart. Duke's championship reign shall come to a crashing end and you people will be forced to watch as I reign supreme on Warfare. Sebastian Duke will fall.... for all men must fall."

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-01-2013)