Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 06:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to cover my tracks
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-04-2016, 05:02 PM

Alexis Riot is walking backstage, submitting to the fact she's clueless about everything that's been happening lately in the XWF.

"I can't pin down all the happinings that have taken place since I've been gone!" Alexis sighs like one suffering from oversleeping. "Scully is the Universal Champin, a 13 year old girl who acts like a pin has been shoved up her ass is the most dominate Champ in this place, and... who the fuck is that?"

Alexis stops her self monologue as her eyes catch a glimpse of the current Heavy Metalweight Champinon who totally isn't Benito Angelo in a mask.

"Well hold me down!" Alexis remarks to herself, "Is that school boy looking fuck really our current Heavy Metalweight champin? He looks like that one kid from Charlie Brown. What was his name... oh yeah, Pigpin! I love those specials. Anyway..."

Alexis Riot then, trying to cover up the sinister grin on her face, walks up to the currant champin.

"Hello... I mean..."

Alexis Riot, realizing that the guy is probably a luchador who's been on the reciving end of many a clavar, decides to speak in the native language of this random luchador.

"¡Hola! Yo soy Alexis Riot. ¡Te voy a meter el culo y luego te someterás como una maldita puta! ¿Me escuchas? ¡Usted será clavado!"

Alexis Riot then proceeds to kick totally-not-Benito-Angelo-wearing-a-mask-full-of-pins in the balls. The luchador falls to his knees, submitting to the pain, and Riot follows up with a superkick to the jaw! He is down for the count! Alexis then falls on top of him and hooks the leg, beckoning for a referee!

Will we have a new champ? In time we shall see!

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
Dolly Waters (11-04-2016)
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-04-2016, 09:28 PM

(11-04-2016, 05:02 PM)Alexis Riot Said: Alexis Riot is walking backstage, submitting to the fact she's clueless about everything that's been happening lately in the XWF.

"I can't pin down all the happinings that have taken place since I've been gone!" Alexis sighs like one suffering from oversleeping. "Scully is the Universal Champin, a 13 year old girl who acts like a pin has been shoved up her ass is the most dominate Champ in this place, and... who the fuck is that?"

Alexis stops her self monologue as her eyes catch a glimpse of the current Heavy Metalweight Champinon who totally isn't Benito Angelo in a mask.

"Well hold me down!" Alexis remarks to herself, "Is that school boy looking fuck really our current Heavy Metalweight champin? He looks like that one kid from Charlie Brown. What was his name... oh yeah, Pigpin! I love those specials. Anyway..."

Alexis Riot then, trying to cover up the sinister grin on her face, walks up to the currant champin.

"Hello... I mean..."

Alexis Riot, realizing that the guy is probably a luchador who's been on the reciving end of many a clavar (nailing?), decides to speak in the native language of this random luchador.

"¡Hola! Yo soy Alexis Riot. ¡Te voy a meter el culo y luego te someterás como una maldita puta! ¿Me escuchas? ¡Usted será clavado!"

Alexis Riot then proceeds to kick totally-not-Benito-Angelo-wearing-a-mask-full-of-pins in the balls. The luchador falls to his knees, submitting to the pain, and Riot follows up with a superkick to the jaw! He is down for the count! Alexis then falls on top of him and hooks the leg, beckoning for a referee!

Will we have a new champ? In time we shall see!

Title: Time to cover my tracks

Below title: I am going to knock the Champin from his pedistol

The luchadore kicks out

Arriba!

The luchadore runs away.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BenitoAngelo's post:
Alexis Riot (11-05-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase: