Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Monstrum interficiatur
Brian Campbell Offline
Flipping you upside down...

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2013, 02:37 AM

[Image: sam-mikulak.jpg?d=600]

It is a busy day for the local media. They have hear a rumour about a XWF wrestler that would be staying in the "Star's Plaza", one of the most exclusive hotels in town. Outside the hotel, hundreds of photographers are waiting to see if the rumours are true. Excitement is in the air. After hours of waiting, a black limousine stops in front of the hotel. Two gigantic bodyguards step out of the car and start pushing away the paparazzi. Behind them, Brian Campbell steps out of the car. When the crowd sees him, the flashes start. The bodyguards try to hold them back, but it is almost impossible. Brian makes his way to the hotel while many reporters try to get anything out of him.

"Brian, give me your best side for the camera!"

"Are the rumours about you and the british actress true?"

"Brian do you have anything to say to your fans?"

"What do you think about the Maggot? Is it really the end of the line?"

The bodyguards try to push the reporters away, but Brian lets this one get near. "I will tell you what I think about him! The guy is a loser! He grew up in the middle of the dirt! He knows nothing about wrestling... That guy doesn't even know how to talk! Without his lackey, Mr.Sinister, he his nothing... It might be the end of the line, but it ain't for me..." Brian said to the reporters. They were loving this agressive side of him. " He might think that he is very tough just because he grew up in the streets, but I have faced tougher opponents than him. You see this?" He asked, as he took of his shirt and showed the scars on his muscled body. There were countless scars on his chest. The flashes from the cameras were increasing, and Brian could some female fans giggling. "I have been in hundreds of matches before, and these scars can prove it! But belive me, my opponents were left with more than just some scars." Brian said, as he snapped his fingers. Immediately, his bodyguards started pushing the crowd again. Brian walked to the hotel's front door, but the he remembered something and he came back. "I would also like to say something to Mr.Sinister: since your stupid friend can't understand a word, maybe you can. You aren't the only one that understands latin. Monstrum Interdiciatur. Does it mean anything to you? If it doesn't, I will tell you what it means. It means that the monster will be killed. Now you don't have to go to the online translator! Am I, or am I not a nice guy?" Brian smirked, as he looked directly at the camera. After this last sentence, he picked up his bag and he made his way to the hotel, where a fine night of rest was waiting him.
Edit Hate Post Like Post