Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 05:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Heyman for Championship Commissioner
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-04-2016, 12:57 AM

The scene opens to a podium with the XWF logo on the center. As the camera pans back, six flags flank the podium, three on each side. XWF flag, American flag, XWF flag. The camera pans further back to reveal the stage and press and media mingling about in front. Supporters waving small XWF flags and Heyman '16 banners.

Soon, Sylvia Bernard, better known as Sly, Paul Heyman's long time assistant and confidant appears from stage right and approaches the podium. The press and media personnel take their seats.

Good morning.

I'd like to personally thank all of you for coming here at such an early hour. As you know the current state of the XWF title picture is well... in turmoil, to say the least. To speak on that, it is a great honor and privilege to introduce to you, my friend and my employer, the former General Manager of the greatest wrestling show that ever was, Mister Paul Heyman.

Some applaud as camera bulbs flash away. Head of XWF Security, Tommy Gunn, and his team lead out Paul Heyman. Security flanks the man as he approaches the podium.

As Heyman prepares to speak, Tommy Gunn begins whispering in his ear. Heyman begins to grin. Gunn steps back as Heyman returns his attention to the podium.

Ladies and gentlemen... My name is Paul Heyman and I come to you today to talk about the turmoil that currently has engulfed the Xtreme Wrestling Federation as far as championships and defenses are concerned.

My former client, Vincent Lane, the current owner and rock star extraordinaire of the XWF has no doubt done a fantastic job in his short time at the top of the depth chart. He's no doubt taken what I did with Monday Night Madness, and incorporated that into the way he runs this company.

With that said, it is obvious to me that he needs some help. He needs some backup. What kind of friend would I be to stand in the shadows and do nothing? What kind of friend would I be if I let him fail because he hasn't been able surrounded himself with enough people that he can trust?

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm taking this opportunity to throw my hat into the ring. I'm telling you here and now, that Paul Heyman is a candidate for Championship Commissioner!

Mumbling and light conversation begins over the confused crowd of media attendees.

That begs the question. What is a Championship Commissioner? It is a role I've performed before as General Manager of Monday Night Madness. As Commissioner, my job would be to track champions. Track challengers. Create a go-to list on XWF99.com where fans and competitors alike can visit and see where each competitor stands in the hunt for XWF gold. As Commissioner, my job would be to enforce title defenses. For instance, Scully, the current reigning non-defending heavyweight champion of the Universe, has held the most prestigious title in the entire professional wrestling industry since the 23rd of July and here we are, making plans with our friends and families, planning our Thanksgiving feasts and Scully has not had even one measly title defense.

If I'm elected Commissioner, that will not happen. If I'm elected Commissioner, the rules and regulations regarding championship defenses will be strictly enforced. One needs only to look at my history in this company for proof. In the past, I've forced competitors, able bodied champions like Eli James to stop pussyfooting around and defend his title.

Does it make me friends with the roster? In many cases perhaps not. But I stand for what is right with this business. I take a stand where others in my position have let it slide time and time again.

But I can't do it without you, the XWF Galaxy. I need your xbux. To run a campaign is a very expensive endeavor and I promise, I'm going to run this thing for you. But I need your financial support my friends! Send in those XBUX! 10 bux. 20 bux. 10 thousand bux! If you got it and you want Paul Heyman as your Championship Commissioner, then get out your wallets and support Paul Heyman!

We are stronger together!

All titles do indeed matter!

Together, we can make the XWF fun again!

Heyman steps away from the podium and walks down the steps. Gunn and his security force stay behind him as he shakes hands with media and supporters, and kisses babies.

***Paid for by Citizens to Elect Paul Heyman 2016***
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Alexis Riot (11-04-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-04-2016), Jakob Davis (11-04-2016), Misty Waters (11-04-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-04-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-04-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-06-2016), Vincent Lane (11-04-2016)