Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 11:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Jacob Returns - RP 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-30-2013, 08:17 PM

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 9:08 PM EST

Time has passed since my short and not so sweet phone conversation with that backstabbing ass, Jacob. I agreed to meet with him but only if he shows up here - alone.

I'm on the fence on whether I want him to show up, or not. On one hand, the man was a brother to me in every sense of the word. Seeing him might break my heart worse then it is already. On the other hand, the cold callous side of me, wants him to have to look me in the eyes.

He'll show up. I know he will. Even when he was getting his face pummeled all those years ago, he didn't back down. He took his beating like a man. No, Jacob was not a coward. He'll stand up for what he believes. No matter how wrong he'll be proven.

At the end of the day, his fate is now sealed. We can't go back now. When he turned his back on me it set forth a course of motions that can not and will not be stopped. Not by me, or anyone else.

Just then I'm snapped out of my thoughtful trance by a buzz on my land line phone as I sit in my private office. It's the guard shack.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Go ahead."

ZACH THE GUARD: "Sir, Jacob is here. He says he has a scheduled meeting with you."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Is he alone?"

ZACH THE GUARD: "He is, sir. I've thoroughly checked his car. No weapons. Not anything."

I kind of figured he'd man up to his end of the deal if and when he decided to show his face.

ZACH THE GUARD: "Sir?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Yeah?"

ZACH THE GUARD: "Should I open the gates?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Let him pass."

This is it. The moment of truth. Would either of us make a move on the other?

I exit my office and head up the corridor toward the front doors. Unfortunately, Asmodeus tracked me down.

ASMODEUS: "Did Jacob call you back?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "He did."

ASMODEUS: "Did you accept the meeting?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "He's here now. Just pulled up."

ASMODEUS: "You can't be serious! How in Gods name could you let him here!?"

Perfectly good question. Except I was in no mood to deal with Asmodeus's hysterics and Jacob back on my property all at the same time.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I am serious. That was the deal. I'd meet with him provided he was alone and only here."

I open the front doors and Jacob stands on the front stoop staring into my eyes. I stare back. I'm certain he can feel the fire that burns within them.

He looks away.

Point and match. Damn right I'm the Alpha male!

Yet, I find no words to cut the silence. Asmodeus though? He's almost never at a loss for words.

ASMODEUS: "You better hope you've picked the winning side, Jacob."

JACOB: "Oh? Why's that?"

ASMODEUS: "Because if you didn't, I hope God has mercy on your soul! We both know, that if the Brotherhood wins this war, the Angel of Darkness will NOT show you or any of the other traitors any mercy whatsoever!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Enough!"

Would you look at that? I found a word after all.

I silence Asmodeus and I lead Jacob into the building. We head toward the library and I can hear the tip of Asmodeus's cane as it collides with the old wooden floor boards behind me. Damn it. He's following us.

I open the door to the library and let Jacob in. I stop Asmodeus from entering.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Go away."

ASMODEUS: "Are you crazy? I need to see this!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "This meeting is one on one. Get,"

ASMODEUS: "Man! I never get to do nothing!"

That's right. He's a 55 year old man child! I close the doors to the library and lock them behind me. I turn to take my seat and much to my chagrin, Jacob sits where he knows he doesn't belong.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You're in the right church, but the wrong pew."

That was a saying my grandmother always said. Every damn day I miss her. She passed on toward the end of February and not one day goes by that I don't think of her and smile.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That means get the hell out of my chair!"

JACOB: "Oh, I know what it means. Have you forgot?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Forgot what?"

JACOB: "I met her many times."

He moves to his old seat. It bothers me to no end that this traitor that sits in my home shares memories of the strong tenacious woman that mothered my family. If she's in this room right now, I'm sure she's trying with all she has to literally burn a hole through him.

I take my chair and sit in silence. Time to get down to business.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Why are we here?"

JACOB: "To have a discussion, Sebastian."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "About what?"

My patience is running thin.

JACOB: "I figured you'd have questions."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Nope."

Of course I wanted answers.

JACOB: "I give them to you anyway. I owe you at least that much."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Son, you owe me your life. When the time is right, Jacob. You'll give it. When the time is right."

I said this, but even I'm not so sure I'll follow through with that promise. I guess we'll see.

JACOB: "You don't even want to know why your lungs still breathe oxygen? Why your heart still beats? Why you live when we had the motive, the opportunity and the means to end your life not very long ago out at the lake?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Nope."

I'm lying. I'm just not giving him or Jon for that matter, the satisfaction of thinking I'm questioning anyone or anything.

JACOB: "Jon and I agree that there has already been enough bloodshed in this war. I wanted to offer you a way out."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I'm not much for fielding offers."

JACOB: "You have the power to end this war, Sebastian. All you have to do is give us the location of where the secrets are hidden."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Oh, you're right. I do have the power to end this war. It ends when I put each and every one of you traitors six feet under ground. Then, and only then, will I end this war."

For all he knows it's the truth. I'm getting angry. Once the hurt of Jacobs treachery passes, I do believe more blood will be spilled. Just not from my side.

JACOB: "What makes you so sure we don't have more of our side within these walls? What makes you so sure that Jonathan won't give the order to go ahead and band together and take you all out in your sleep? What makes you so sure I won't tell them about your secret archive room and find the location ourselves!?"

Damn. How the hell did he know about that room?

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "It makes no difference. The location is not in that room. You may kill me but I can assure you of one thing, Jake. When I die, the location dies with me. And before you get too excited, maybe you should think long and hard about who I might have told to ensure that the secrets live long after I've shuffled off this planet!"

I haven't told anyone. He doesn't know that.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Jake, I could have easily destroyed the Catholic Church as recently as February. I've said it what seems like a million times, yes I know the secrets and no I won't divulge them. The Church and religion in general is good for all of humanity as a whole.

"Why would I destroy that?"

JACOB: "Simple. Because you can. Say for instance, you never tell a soul about your secrets. Suppose you die. What about the next Grand Master? Would he be so willing to keep those secrets bottled up?"

Fair question. He's forgetting something, though.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "This meeting is over. Get the hell off my property!"

Without so much as a cross word, he gets up to leave. I show him out of the library and my newest most trusted adviser stands at the front doors. As we near Matthew, he says nothing. He just spits in Jacobs face. Jake does nothing except wipe it off.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Oh, and Jake."

He turns his head to face me.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Your question about how I know you don't have any more of my men on your side within these walls?"

JACOB: "What about it, Sebastian?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The answer is simple. You're no longer here. No smart man would turn his enemies most trusted ally before getting all of his men out. Jonathan is a lot of things. Stupid, isn't one of them."

Score one for the good guys.

Jacob turns back to leave and is instantly floored with one punch to the jaw from Matt. A bruise is already starting to form and blood trickles from his lip. I help the pathetic loser to his feet.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Think about this, Jake. You, Jonathan, all of you. You're a mouse fighting a gorilla. You really want to line up with a dead man?"

I shove him out of the front doors. Matt and I watch as Jake climbs into his car and heads back down the driveway.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Did you do what I told you to?"

MATTHEW: "Yes, sir. Mission accomplished."

Jacob steers his car through the gates and turns left onto Galileo Drive.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Excellent."

I turn back inside and a smile appears on my face for the first time in many weeks.

He doesn't know it yet, but he's leading me right back to the wolfs den. Nothing a little GPS locator stuck to the top of his fuel tank can't handle.

The war will continue until its bloody end.

They showed their hand while I still have aces up my sleeves.

Nah, the Angel of Darkness never stays down for long.

No one ever bests Sebastian Duke.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Here we are with yet another tag team match made by Warfares fearless leader, Wallace Witasick. Like teaming with Ann Thraxx wasn't enough torture.

"At least this week I have a formidable partner in Angelus. Oh wait, it's a trick I'm sure. Angelus is Witasicks chosen one. His handpicked future champion. Thing is boys, I don't plan on losing my title any time soon.

"With all due respect, Angelus. You couldn't beat Mark Flynn for the title. What in your pea brained little head of yours makes you think for one damn second that you can beat me without help from somebody else. I mean, let's face it. You haven't done it without help yet.

"In fact, since the day I walked into the XWF and had my first match, since that day, I have yet to lose cleanly. Try and try as you may Angelus, but the result will always be the same. Nah, this title stay where it belongs.

"At least in this tag match, I was given some decent competition.

"Oh wait. Its KnightMask and Steve Davids, so scratch that. It doesn't even resemble competition. I'm not going to waste my time talking about that wannabe Steve Davids.

"No, today, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to talk about KnightMask. More specifically, his little fanboy Azzo. See, for those of you out there in tv land that don't know, KnightMask had Azzo write me a letter. Why? I'm not sure.

"That said, little Azzo hoped and prayed to whatever God he loves that Sebastian Duke would take the time to read his little letter. I'm not a very nice guy, but hey, I'm still human.

"Azzo, consider your prayers, answered. I will write... no, in fat, I will speak out loud in reference to your letter to me and I will do so right now. I mean, I am a busy guy and I can't be tied to a table writing a letter. Have KnightMask show you how to hit record Azzo, so you can keep this forever. On second thought, I doubt the mute can even figure it out. Hell, Azzo, I'll have my people send his people a copy.

"Dear Azzo,

"You say your a six year old wrestler? Quite an accomplishment. Although at six, I think it'd be best to just be a child. You know? Do child things like watch cartoons and Nickelodeon and spill your drink.

"After all, Azzo. With KnightMask leading you, you will be a champion. Just not in wrestling. Perhaps maybe in 52 card pick up. Or maybe even Go Fish. But not wrestling. Not now. Not ever. If KnightMask continues to guide your wrestling career, even at the ripe old age of six, you'll never make it past the opening match. Let's face it, the only reason he's in main event this week is because he stands in the ring with the biggest baddest meanest United States Champion of all time.

"KnightMask can't talk but you still follow him? It's a good thing, I guess. If he could talk, then I suppose we'd all run in fear of being bored to death. My advice, young Azzo: Run now. If you don't, KnightMask will lead you like a sheep being lead to slaughter.

"KnightMask thinks that the only way for you to stay out of trouble is to wrestle? Why, that's preposterous! Son, the only thing you need, is to follow the teachings Sebastian Dukes Brotherhood. You'd like to be a member of the Brotherhood, right? Come to me, child. I'll guide you on your path toward enlightenment.

"You're six years old. What kind of trouble could you possibly get into? You might do bad things to people? Like what? You gonna bite their ankles? I've never seen a six year old on the FBI's most wanted list. C'mon son. How could you possibly be a detriment to society?

"You know what really troubles me, young Azzo? It's this business of him forcing you to stand out there in the hot sun light holding a cross until you feel pain. That bother me a great deal, Azzo. I don't know what state you live in but I assure you, I will find out. When I do, Child Protective Services will be called and a copy of your wonderful letter sent to them.

"See, Azzo, that's what they call child abuse. It's unimaginable that he would treat you in such a horrific and treacherous way! I'll bet he even touches you in your naughty places, doesn't he? Men like him, Azzo, are not to be trusted. Not now. Not ever. How would you like to come stay with Sebastian? Huh?

"At least here, Azzo, you'll be brought up the right way and not forced into some weird inappropriate child love wrestling scheme. KnightMask is a disgusting perverted pedophile, Azzo. How would you like me to take you away from all of that harmful behavior?

"See, I understand why you'd ask me to kill him. It is true, I thought recently that my own father was murdered. It turned out to be false, but you know what I'm going to do to the guy that wanted me to think otherwise? You guessed it, Azzo. The Angel of Darkness is going to kill him. Him and all the traitors

"If you come stay with Sebastian, I'll help you grow big and strong so one day, when you're old enough, big enough, and strong enough, you can avenge your Daddys death all by yourself.

"Forget Angelus, Azzo. He's a nobody. He can't stop Sebastian Duke from doing anything. Ever.

"In closing, Azzo, if you'd like to come live in my giant house where you can be protected by myself and my father, just say the world. I'll have my people get it done. All you have to do is say the word.

"That's it for my verbal letter to my young admirer. Back to KnightMask and his band of misfit toys. Do you realize, KM, that your buddy Leroy has put a hit out on me? Give him a warning for me, will you?

"Better men have tried to eliminate Sebastian Duke.... and failed. See, there are graveyards all throughout this world that contain unmarked graves of the men that have tried and failed. The men I've laid to waste. You can not kill what does not wish to perish from the Earth.

"No, see, Sebastian Duke will never die. My body may one day lie in a box in the ground but I can promise you that everything I have built, all the secrets that I keep, and the legacy I leave behind will never die.

"KnightMask, you better stop him from doing what he wants to do, or I'll do it for you.

"Trust me."
Edit Hate Post Like Post