Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 05:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Finis Lineae
horza13

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-01-2013, 12:50 AM

[Image: -Dark-Metro-Subway-New-Hd-Wallpaper--_zps95455f6a.jpg]

"Finis Lineae"
April, 30. 2013
Unknown Subway Transit

The scene slowly opens in a dark , running subway transit. The only source of light was from two light-bulbs while the rest remained unlit. There was hardly any ventilation and you could tell that it hasn't been cleaned for a long time, Seeing litter in the form of empty liquor bottles, cigarette buds, dirty magazines, used condoms and even some pieces of exposed syringe as well as other drug paraphernalia. Cockroaches can be seen scurrying in every corner and the stench of sweat and dead rats didn't make the situation any better. It was a highly intolerable venue, but for the drunks, the drug addicts, the whores, the homeless, the jobless, the mentally unstable and criminals, It was considered home. The so-called "rejects of society" filled the running subway, without even the the thought of getting off. They just ride the old, broken down railway transit and see where it takes them. You can say it's almost a metaphor of how their life pretty much is, And why not? They have nothing left to loose. Suddenly footsteps can be heard, With each step getting louder and closer to the cart being featured. The footsteps by this point could not be any closer, nor louder before the sounds take a sudden halt. The creaking of the door at the end of the card then echoes throughout the area before a hand with frighteningly long nails appear to be opening the door. The door slowly slides open and as it does, Silhouettes of two men can be seen from the other side of the door. The man opening the door looked a little shorter than the other, He was wearing a suit and holding a cane with the other hand while the other one was awkwardly standing with his head tilted a little to the right. The men then walk into the cart and they start walking towards the camera and as they do they pass by men applying tourniquets on one arm while holding a syringe with the other. They also pass by women with revealing clothing and heavy make-up, offering if they wanted "a good time". As they draw closer the more distinct their appearances came to be. The color of the man's suit can be seen as a crimson red and his devilish beard could not be missed. The man behind him was more harrowing, Having long hair covering half his face and under the layers of hair was a damaged and scarred, latex mask. He was also wearing a black jumpsuit which was tattered and torn. It looked like the man never changed for days. The 2 can unmistakably be the unholy alliance of Mr. Sinister and his monster a man they call "Maggot". The 2 men take the last few steps nearing the camera as they brush pass a few unstable characters who were either whispering to themselves or having an argument with themselves. Both men then reach their destination as Mr. Sinister begins to speak with a devilish grin on his face.

Mr. Sinister:
Good evening. Now most of you must be asking yourselves questions like who we are and why in the hell are we here? Well let me take this moment to answer these questions before you continue living you're miserable lives. Let me first introduce myself. I am the Damian Sinister. Most call me Mr. Sinister, But others call me Satan himself. Eitherway, I don't really mind and I don't really care and this "monster" behind me is my client. They used to call him Michael, But now he is simply known as Maggot, and you see I found Michael in a place pretty much like where we are in now. In a filthy. Noxious. Piece of shit, Hell hole like this one and between you and me. This place is a paradise compared to it. See behind that hideous mask was a man who has given up in life after YOU: The society, Exiled him just because he was a little different. Because he had more than a few "screws loose in the head". Well lucky for us, I found him and ever since he has been nothing but loyal to me. And ever since that day he has showed nothing but one interest in life. And that is pain. Unsupervised, Unrelenting, pain.

Some say music is what soothes the soul and what soothes this monster's black heart, If he even has one. Is the sound of grown men screaming. BEGGING for the torment to just stop. Don't get me wrong this man doesn't only enjoy inflicting it cause this man equally relishes seeing the sight of his own blood , running through an open wound and just drip down to the floor. Broken bones. Torn muscles. Shattered skulls. To this monster it's all for his own personal fun. and starting tomorrow night, Expect to see this monster have ALOT of fun.

Mr. Sinister starts to let out an evil laugh while Maggot merely stands beside him with no emotion whatsoever.

Mr. Sinister:
If you look around us we are in a place occupied by the lowest... Of the lows. But whats not apparent is the people over at the XWF and it's fans are no better than these people here! See XWF and it's fans are filled with corrupt, selfish, ego-maniac, hypocrites! and all of you watching this may be in regret but believe me when I say that if you think where we are now is a clear picture of hell. Well you have't seen nothing yet. Were bringing every bit of this and more to the XWF to make all of you "God fearing" deceivers feel what hell is truly like and what will surprise you is that you're gonna learn to love it. All OF YOU are going to embrace hell like we have. And it's only going to be a matter of time before XWF kneels before me and my monster as we lead you to the highway to hell.

Mr. Sinister lets out another devilish laugh before continuing his speech as the lights start flickering in the subway transit more than usual.

Mr. Sinister:
Tomorrow night my Michael is scheduled to destroy his first of many victims in a man they call Brian.. Campbell.. Well Brian let me send you're family my deepest condolences because tomorrow night may be your first night at the XWF but it's also going to be your last. See Brian, My monster is going to use you to send a message. A message that will be heard all throughout the XWF. Hell's arrival in the XWF is upon us and it will be the cause of a slow. Miserable death for the XWF, And like everything I've said. It's all a matter of time before our plans are set into action. Unfortunately for you: Mr. Campbell. You won't be there to witness it happen. Because for you, In the demon's language of Latin. It's Finis Lineae. Which means that for you Mr. Cambell, It's the end of the line!

Mr. Sinister lets out a devilish laugh, louder than the previous ones. The transit can be seen moving faster than usual and the lights flickering non-stop. Suddenly the windows of the transit break all at the same time and the people inside are rattled. Who knew that those occupying the transit were still capable of fearing something. Mr. Sinister's laughter continues to haunt the transit as shattered glass is scattered all throughout the floor of the train when suddenly all the lights come out and blood curdling screams can be heard echoing throughout the venue. Lights fill the train form the outside now and then, and every time some light sheds into the train, The monster Maggot can be seen approaching the occupants of the train with evil intentions as Mr. Sinister's satanic laugh continues to haunt the transit and the camera fades.
Edit