Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...p...i...n...
The Future Jose Gomez Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-19-2016, 02:24 PM

....................................................cover......................................................................................................................................................................................afjkadfdspinfanldfalknda.

Time to take that champinship off your hands kiddo. I want and thrist to be a two time champin get it?

Hits champin kit with a AK47 goes for the pin.

*pin*
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-19-2016, 05:49 PM

(10-19-2016, 02:24 PM)The Future Jose Gomez Said: ....................................................cover......................................................................................................................................................................................afjkadfdspinfanldfalknda.

Time to take that champinship off your hands kiddo. I want and thrist to be a two time champin get it?

Hits champin kit with a AK47 goes for the pin.

*pin*

Also ...p...i...n... in the title and the description "you dont need two titles time for new champin"

(Kitt musters up the strength and kicks out of the pin attempt. He shakes of the hit from the AK47 and picks it up off the ground. Kitt slams the butt of the rifle into Jose's skull repeatedly until Jose is on the ground in a pool of his own blood.)

You're gonna learn....kiddo....I didn't get these two title by being a pushover. Now be a good little bitch and take your ass on down the line.

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-20-2016, 05:34 AM

Vincent walks into the next room to get his bacon and eggs, seeing Kitt Kennedy again being pinned.

What... the...

He peeks back into the Federweight hallway, then looks down again as if to verify he's not going crazy.

I have got to stop doing so much blow.

Winner and STILL Heavymetalweight Champion - Kitt Kennedy!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (10-20-2016)