Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 09:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Road to Destruction Pt. 2
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-13-2016, 06:46 PM

(The scene opens with Kitt and Alex walking out of the airport after landing in New Orleans, Louisiana. Kitt is dressed in his black boots, blue jeans, a white “Highlight of the Night” t-shirt and a black leather jacket over it, the XWF Federweight Championship slung over his right shoulder. Alex is dressed in a pair of white sneakers, blue jeans, and a white “Highlight of the Night” shirt identical to Kitt’s, both of them pulling their carry on bags behind them. There is a black limo waiting for the couple, the driver standing next to the limo holding a sign that reads “KENNEDY”. The driver takes both bags from the couple and opens the door for them to get inside. The door closes behind them and the camera pans around to the couple as they make themselves comfortable inside. Kitt takes the Federweight Championship off his shoulder and places it neatly on the seat next to him. He reaches over to the mini bar and pours himself a glass of his favorite whiskey as well as a glass of Alex’s favorite wine. Kitt hands the glass to Alex as the limo pulls away from the airport pickup. Kitt takes a long drink from his glass and savors the flavor as it hits his tongue. He looks out the window, taking in the scenery as it passes by quickly. He continues to stare out the window as he begins to speak.)

Kitt: I have to admire your spark Dolly, a Hell in a Cell match for the XWF Television Championship. This is the first thing that has ever came out of your mouth that I am actually in agreement with. The only thing that I think you didn’t take into consideration is the old saying, “be careful what you wish for because you just might get it”.

(Kitt turns to look at the camera, his face hard as stone, no emotion at all is indicated. He leans in closer towards the camera.)

Kitt: You have basically just signed your death warrant Dolly. Once you get inside that Cell, there is no Paul Heyman, there is no Luca, no Equinox or Zane, it’s just you and I. That’s it. You and I inside a device made to cause pain and suffering…a device made to tear apart all those who enter…a device that is made to end careers. You are trying to show the world that you are a big girl and that you can defeat me by yourself, that you can stand on your own two feet against the unstoppable force that is Kitt Kennedy. Very admirable….but yet very stupid and naïve. You actually think that I am scared of you and your buddies? Really? If you think that is the case then you really are dumber than I originally thought! Last night, when your “advocate” called the dogs in to try and take me out, I was prepared to take on all four of you. I was prepared to do as much damage to each and every one of you that I could until I either took you all out or the numbers game overwhelmed me…but not once was I going to back down and run away. That’s not my style Dolly, I’m not a scared little bitch. The amazing thing is, you were wrong about me not having any friends. You were wrong that somebody wasn’t on the same page with me. You and your minions took it upon yourselves to try and take out Hunter and Joy Payne, you and your minions took it upon yourselves to eliminate your competition, the same competition you were just bitching about not having. But you all just couldn’t get it done and Hunter came out to assist in the ass kicking that was giving to you and Da’ Qlub. The four of you still couldn’t take out the two of us. We showed the entire XWF just how “badass” Da’ Qlub really is. I’ve seen a basket of kittens be more dangerous and fearful than you and your merry band of asswipes.

(Kitt settles back into his seat and takes a drink from his glass. As Kitt settles back in a smile begins to creep across his face.)

Kitt: I don’t think you asked for the Hell in a Cell stipulation “to ease my mind” from an attack from your little buddies. No, I don’t think that was it at all. You know what I think? I think you are scared that my new friend would make an appearance again to further settle the score. You put too many irons in the fire and now little Miss Waters is starting to feel the heat…on Savage you will finally get burned as your little fantasy world will begin to crumble all around you. Just like Humpty Dumpty, Dolly, after you fall this Saturday night, all little Paulie’s horses and all Paulie’s clients, couldn’t put Dolly back together again.

What you are not getting through your thick little skull Dolly is that the Hell in a Cell is exactly that….hell. It’s brutal…it’s callous…it’s what separates the legends from the ordinary. You said you would see me in hell, Dolly? I look forward to it. I look forward to grinding your face across that cell wall…watching you bleed…watching you suffer and scream, begging for mercy. I’m not a merciful man Dolly. At this point, I feel no remorse for you, I feel no pity for you, I feel completely numb towards you and frankly, I will stop at nothing to take that title away from you. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it a thousand more times, Savage needs….no, they deserve a champion like me. Once they lock that door, you can’t run, you can’t hide….oh no Dolly…come Saturday night, you will get to take a look at greatness once again because on Saturday night…the Highlight of the Night…will make you his bitch!

(The limo begins to slow down and the window dividing the driver’s compartment from the back slowly slides down.)

Driver: Mr. Kennedy. Ms. Mason. We are here.

Kitt: (smiles) Good…I can’t wait to see it.

(The limo rolls to a stop and the driver comes around to the passenger door, opening it for Kitt and Alex to step out. Kitt steps out and Alex hands him the Federweight Championship which he places upon his shoulder. Alex sets her empty glass down and exit’s the limo. The couple stand next to the limo, Kitt finishes the contents of his glass and hands it to the driver. The camera pans around to reveal the Smoothie King Center. Kitt reaches over and takes Alex’s hand in his and they walk towards the entrance doors to the arena.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post