Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Only.
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-05-2016, 10:36 AM

The world is a scary place. I don't know how else to put it. I've been through it all in my life, and I've been frightened at least half the time... but I persevere. Everyone I've ever crossed paths with has either used or abused me in some way. Just my life, I suppose. But I never, ever, EVER, give up. Because quitting is for losers... and as long as I continue forward?

All I do is win.

So many men and women in my history have lived to see me fail. But you only real fail if you give up. So that's why, every time I fall? I get back up again. I will never allow another person to dictate how or why I live my life. I will NEVER allow someone to push me around and tell me what to do. I am a fighter, a warrior, and THAT, above anything else, is the kind of being I wish to be known as.

A warrior.

I'm ready to return to the realm that moved on and forgot me. I'm ready for the land that betrayed me and spat in my face. Anyone that reads this, please note... you're not safe. You can run, but you can't evade the Truth. I love this business, it's my passion, my heart, my soul... but you people have ruined it for me.

And the only way I can relight the fire is if I extinguish that of yours.

Be prepared.

|Believe ye be worthy, and worthy ye shall be|
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Lyianna Properchev Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-05-2016, 11:42 AM

Honey...sweetie...who ever you are remember this, you can flap your gums all the hell you want about anything but if I was you I would can it and go in the back seat of the line. you see trust when I say there have been a whole lot of newbies such as your self that came here after me and I even dare say the veterans that were here waaaaay before me who had said the exact same shit as you did, what they had all in common including me was the exact same thing, what came outta the mouth(s) of our gums. Basically what saying is this, who ever you are, just shut it and go back of the line and wait your turn Because it doesn't matter what you say that your going to do just flapping your gums you've all ready lost just by promising/ gaurandamnteeing. It is one thing to say something by doing this or by doing that but it is a whole other thing when you have to act upon it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lyianna Properchev's post:
red-x (05-22-2020)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-05-2016, 11:48 AM

Ugh. Static X still sucks.

Lyianna, have you seen Drezdin? I didn't receive his promo upload for Savage this week yet.

Hate Post Like Post
Lyianna Properchev Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-07-2016, 06:51 AM

Oh!? Heya boss! As far as Drezdin goes he's still at the hotel, as a matter of fact not only he's there he's doing his promo he should be done with it by now...I hope...and on his way here. If you wanna talk to him I can give you his cell phone number? But so you know bare with him as he is in a sad somber mood of you do see him.
Hate Post Like Post
Zachry Gowen Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-11-2016, 07:04 PM

I got dat dick on the real fa real nigga real g's ain't be no broken heart bitches, we break deez hoez backs
Hate Post Like Post
Gibbon Offline
Thumper!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-12-2016, 06:43 AM

Gowen! This is neither the time nor the place for your hooked oon phonics failed for me commentary. Try concentrating your attention where it needs to be, on not getting your ass handed to you by... ME.

If Hart is ready to come on back, let 'em. There is enough THUMPING to go around.

Thumbs up to Drezdin and Liyanna.

You Need a Good THUMPING!!![Image: Bbxlhyu.jpg]
Banner Courtesy of Bearded_War_Pig and his Boo Boo Kitty F^%*
W.02 L.01 D.00
1x Heavy Metalweight Title
[Image: xwfheavy.png]

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-13-2016, 06:52 AM

Thanks a bunch gibbon, and I would waste my time with him...trust me I wouldn't.

By the way have ya seen the boss any where
Hate Post Like Post