Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gambino's found me. I don' t know how but they did
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-03-2016, 01:05 PM

The Gambino's are back. They are the rival mafia that killed my father. They have pin a curse on my life pince age 7. How did they even find me? Doctor, I think you have something to do with it. They tried to make me, ah, got to sleep in the ground. Take a bit of a dirt nap. And they somehow just happined to find me after I pinned you? Suspicious, to say the least. I'll be taking your title now, and I got my eye on you....
Pinito Angelo spins the Doctor around and hits him with a killing blow, then pins him

One............
Two.............

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-03-2016, 08:58 PM

The Gambino's are back. They are the rival mafia that killed my father. They have pin a curse on my life pince age 7. How did they even find me? Doctor, I think you have something to do with it. They tried to make me, ah, got to sleep in the ground. Take a bit of a dirt nap. And they somehow just happined to find me after I pinned you? Suspicious, to say the least. I'll be taking your title now, and I got my eye on you....
Pinito Angelo spins the Doctor around and hits him with a killing blow, then pins him

One............
Two.............

2-2
Never been pinned or made to submit
The Mafia is here, and we are here to stay

Description to thread - Who are the Gampino's

pin a curse

pince age 7

sleep in

happined

pinned you

Pinito

spins

pins him

pinned

submit

on you

Doc kicks out at 2 7/8. He kicks out so hard that Benito flies into the air and lands on the ground beside the doctor. Suddenly, the same black car from earlier zooms up beside them and two men from the passenger side open fire with tommy guns recklessly toward the two XWF superstars. Benito gets mowed down by the gunfire while every bullet miraculously misses Doc. Four men then jump out of the car as the trunk opens up. Two of the men pull out a large rug and lay it down behind the car while the two others grab Benito and drag him over. They lay him across the rug and roll him up in it, pick it up, and toss it into the trunk of the car. The doctor watches as the men all load up and drive away.

A few short miles down the road, the black car pulls off alongside a bridge. The four men get out of the car again and get inside the trunk where Benito is indeed rolled up, shot to shit, inside a large, expensive, piss soaked rug. One of the other men pull a large cinder block from the trunk and ties rope around it and the large rug. Simultaneously, one man throws the block while the others toss Benito in a rug off of the bridge to sleep with the fishes.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Vincent Lane (10-04-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-04-2016, 05:06 AM

I didn't see nuthin'.

Winner and STILL Heavymetalweight Champion - Dr. D'Ville