Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another quiznos rant, only one pin in subject line
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-03-2016, 08:58 AM

Yo Doc, Nox here. Congrats on the champ status, im sure some school boys are lining to check out your pin attempts and touch your small package. Any who, befor I go for the 3 count and disappoint those little druids of yours, how bout I make an offer you can't simply ignore. Quizno's is always looking for competitors who never keep there shoulders down. Even your partner is invited. And I for one hope you two join and make us an awesome three. We could even reminisce about the good ol days binge watching Street Sharks and poking fun at the old Sprint commercials. What have you got to lose flipping sunsets and robbing cradles.

Now to hook a leg and wait for the magic to happen. Count it Mr Referee Man Sir.
pin

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-03-2016, 11:06 AM

Yo Doc, Nox here. Congrats on the champ status, im sure some school boys are lining to check out your pin attempts and touch your small package. Any who, befor I go for the 3 count and disappoint those little druids of yours, how bout I make an offer you can't simply ignore. Quizno's is always looking for competitors who never keep there shoulders down. Even your partner is invited. And I for one hope you two join and make us an awesome three. We could even reminisce about the good ol days binge watching Street Sharks and poking fun at the old Sprint commercials. What have you got to lose flipping sunsets and robbing cradles.

Now to hook a leg and wait for the magic to happen. Count it Mr Referee Man Sir.
pin

Subject Line - only one PIN in subject line

Description to Thread - PIN attempt or just COUNT (dunno if count, counts. i can see it working and not working. but including it just in case.)

school boy

pin attempts

small package

3 count

druids (pin upside down)

shoulders down

three (?)

binge (?) (not sure about this one either. i can see the variation of pin but i'm not sure if it works the same as say, "druid". robbing would be the same story with "bin", but here it is just in case lol.)

flipping sunsets (sunset flip)

flipPINg sunsets (pin in there)

robbing?

cradle

hook a leg

Count (yep.)

PIN in lower right corner of body.

The Doc kicks out after a one and a half count!

Nox wants to see magic so Doc removes his derby hat and fishes around inside for a moment then pulls out a giant rabid wolverine! It growls, chomping and snapping after Doc's face thirsty for blood!

Doc laughs at the silly beast and throws it at Equinox who catches it in his arms. The wolverine proceeds to rip into the guy and shred him to pieces.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2016, 11:19 AM

Someone get Equinox a sandwich, the man is clearly hungry for a title.

Not today, though dude.

Winner and STILL Heavymetalweight Champion - Dr. D'Ville

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-03-2016, 02:09 PM

Not so fast.

I for ONE hope you TWO join and make us an awesome THREE. The complete attempted wasnt

Sprint Commercials, at the end there was a pin drop.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Equinox's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2016), Vincent Lane (10-03-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2016, 02:17 PM

Those are creative, but I think the Sprint one is a little too far removed, and he did call out the "three."

I'm going to stick on this ruling - I like your thinking though!

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2016, 02:31 PM

Also, just some friendly advice... if anyone thinks I miss one, you should probably tell me privately.

No need to give away all your secrets to the general public if it can be avoided, after all.

Hate Post Like Post