Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 03:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker [2/2] Drunken CYREN Abandonment Dark Path, WHY?
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-28-2013, 06:46 AM

“Ann Thraxx..” Punk mutters out a name and stumbles about on his church floor, having just arrived there two hours ago. He seems a bit, ‘out of mind’, drunk even, but no one would dare to believe he’d break his code for a match or to hold onto a falsified victory. Would he?

“Last week, I defeated you and forced you to become my disciple, and this week? This week, I do the same with CYREN and his new puppet. His little demon from the dead who is not a demon, for I have seen demons, and this fallacy is only a twisted bundle of lies believed by mere mortals.” Punk looks around the church, and the XWF Camera’s follow his eyes. They look at the ever so usual banner of Punk, the newly hung banner of Ann Thraxx and the banner of CYREN with a ‘coming soon’ sticker placed on it.

“You see, CYREN, I’ve made this match more about us then your little mindless follower, for if I save you, I can save him. Where were you when I needed you CYREN? I’d ask you for help on my matches, my work, my promos, and nothing. You didn’t do anything, and this is me not getting retribution for that is unholy, but teaching you that abandonment is wrong. You will be saved this Monday at Madness, whether you want to be or not!” Punk is now physically livid and is walking around the room smashing things, such as Urns, vases, etc. Serena runs down to help him but she gets quickly thrown to the ground.

“See this? If you’re watching, you’ll be the next one on your back! First Ann Thraxx, now Serena, next Intemporaliter Scelestus! And I’ll bring that pathetic heap of a manager with him.. Hell, he’s probably going to leave you to fight me alone, anyway.” Punk grins in an evil manner and then collapses to the floor. Luke Gallows runs over and searches his body, looking for any possible reason to this, and finds a drunken bottle of scotch.
“He probably had more, earlier, too.” Luke comments, to which Serena nods. “Take him to bed, Serena.”
“Happily, that diluted ‘god’” she says with a pause and air quotes, then continues, “was getting on my nerves.”

“I’ll go too. He’s still my best friend, no matter how bat shit crazy he is.” Joseph comments.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CM Punk's post:
(04-29-2013)
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-29-2013, 05:30 AM

Lol I was drunk and posted this in news. Can this be in madness RP

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-29-2013, 06:41 AM

Indeed lol. I typed this up earlier and went to post it and well yeah.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post