Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 08:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Dr. Tobias Anger Management
dannydevia Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

04-26-2013, 11:47 PM

The camera opens up to an anger management meeting where a group of people are sitting around facing an open mic as a person finishes telling his story. Suddenly a familiar face appears....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRraEDepfGtzDLg_ZAH7HC...kI1rxxW1HZ]

Dr. Tobias the NASA psychiatric who was assessing an former XWF wrestler.

Tobias: Thank You Phillip, Now if somebody else likes to stand and talk. No, well I have one person I've been working with for the past months and I'm sure his ready to speak his mind so could we all give a round of applause to Daniel.

Suddenly an even more familiar face appears, the former XWF wrestler himself Danny Devia who had disappeared ever since he lost an title match for the North Korean title. He walked up to the microphone stand wearing shades and only a black coat.

Danny Devia: For a while it had always been my time to kick kiss and at the start of this year it seemed I had achieved my dream when I joined the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. But then suddenly I find my life got fucked up when I find another guy who looked like me. Now I didn't have a problem but there was people saying we were related when I know for shit that we weren't.

Tobias: Uhh Daniel can you watch your language???

Devia ignored him as he continued his rant that started to get louder.

Devia: [color=#FF0000] Then we had to go to fucking space were my match against a psychopath that I've won was overshadowered by some nerds in a space costume. But still I didn't care, I've won and won the right to have a title match so I did my part for the company that gave me a job and went over to fucking Australia to help promote the show but you know what, some fuckward didn't but the right fireworks in and when I've went to punish him making sure he didn't do it again the entire backwards country suddenly jumped down on my back making it out that I was the ONE doing the WRONG thing.

Tobias: You throw the poor man off a bridge!!!

Devia: And so when I went onto their program to make an apology they started to think it was INSINCERE and that I DID something wrong THERE.

Tobias: This isn't working maybe you should ste....

Devia: But I did end up having my title match, but suddenly FIVE HUNDRED THUGS stormed the ring to attack ME and COST ME the TITLE.

Tobias franctiacly searched his folders to try and get the correct information but he did so.

Tobias: I don't think it was five hundred men, and I don't think you were the target.

Devia still continued.

Devia: But that wasn't even the worse thing. The worse thing was that at the end of the night, I find out that Jerkward who looked like me was my long-lost brother and most of my LIFE had been a LIE. I needed a FUCKING break but now it's been too long and already I feel the inch to kick some ASS.

Tobias: I think I now where this is going and Daniel I don't think your quite ready

Devia: Especially now that I hear that The Korean Champion is force to defend the belt 24/7 for the next episode. Well I want to tell that Asshole one thing, I'LL BE THERE, and at the end of the night, I'LL BE THE ONE WALKING OUT WITH THE BELT. It's already been too long since Danny Devia was last one the show and I need to kick some ass in fact I'm not even going to wait, I'M GOING TO START FIGHTING RIGHT NOW!!!

With that said Devia grabbed the mic stand and throw it to the back before jumping onto the closest man to the stadium and throwing some punches at him. Suddenly everybody started fighting one another as Tobias screamed for "HELP!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post