Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 08:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Mad Man
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

04-27-2013, 01:02 PM

Camera fades to Jason E Smith waiting at hotel lobby for a friend.

Unknown male: Hey

Jason E Smith: Hey... you okay??

Unknown male: not too bad its been a couple of weeks, you been getting my messages,

Jason E Smith: yeah, sorry been a little busy

Unknown male: taking out the trash?

Jason E Smith: Something like that

Unknown male: I saw the match it was quite funny

Jason E Smith: look have you come here for a chat or what you really came here to do

Unknown male hands Jason E Smith a package

Unknown male: you looking forward to your match this week?

Jason E Smith checks package...

Jason E Smith: I am now after his overweight fat attorney made comments in recent interview i mean really if he is supposed good at what he does surly he would not hide behind someone that doesn't have a clue about getting in that ring and blaming other people for his losses at the end of the day he's crap and he knows it and the best part of it all he doesn't see me as threat... because he should, because if he thinks can walk over me then hes mistaken and he will end up really fast in a hospital bed... now i know there is another guy in the match but what i really want to is smash Eric rex face in with a crow bar and prove to everyone why they should be concerned about ME
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason E Smith's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-01-2013)