Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 04:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Poll: What do you think of Eric Rex's actions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cowardly
0%
0 0%
Good for trying to make a name for himself, but still cowardly
0%
0 0%
He was trying to make an impression
50.00%
1 50.00%
He is either stupid or brave, because Jones will beat him to a pulp.
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

XWF.com Reports
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-26-2013, 11:01 AM

After losing to Big Bad Leroy in a match on Wednesday, later that night, one of our reporters bravely interviewed 'Slick' Rick Jones.

The reporter is hollering for Rick, saying he wants an interview. Rick finally stops and turns around, it is obvious he is steaming with rage after being cheated out of a victory.

Thank you, Rick, for stopping. How does it feel to-

How does it feel? How does it feel!? I'll tell you how it f***ing feels. I got screwed out of a match! Leroy was unconscious! If his managers weren't on the f***ing apron making out with the ref, I would have won! So how do you think that would make me feel!?

Sorry, um…, let's sidestep that for a second. How do you feel against teaming with White Lion next week?

Rick had his hand back like he was about to punch the reporter in the face and then slapped him on the shoulder.

Finally, you asked a good question. I am going to team with another up-and-coming star. Of course, what I think is…its kinda ironic. The man who beat Eric Rex will be teaming up with the man who will beat Eric Rex. We are going up against two guys, who have basically quadruple us in experience. But I actually was scouting White Lion before I knew I would be teaming with him. I have watched him defeat anyone in his way, much like I have before Leroy. He's tough, strong, and pretty agile. If he laid of his gimmick a little bit, it would be the perfect combo. He's got the skills you need to be a wrestler. That is going to be a great match. I can't wait!

Rick, what do you plan on doing about Eric Rex?

Oh, didn't you hear?

Hear what?

You won't have to wait long for me to get my hands on Mr. Rex, because on the 8th of May it'll be 'Slick' Rick Jones vs 'The Mercenary' Eric Rex. Not just in any match, not a two out of three falls match, sadly, not a Hell in a Cell match, I'm going to make him suffer. Because our match next week will be a iron man match. Not just any Iron Man Match, but this match will be for a hour.

And you better damn believe that I'm not gonna wait, hell will freeze over before I forget about this. On May 8th, before Warfare is over…

I'll Break his Arm.
Now get out of my face!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slickster's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-01-2013)