Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I'm Here
Legend killer 2.0

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-26-2016, 06:51 PM

"The Arena goes dark with the sound of crows in the background a graveyard full of coffins and an eary figure in the background with a dark mask on holding a shovel in his hand, he then looks into the camera and pauses for a minute"

Legend killer 2.0 : For many years i have been in waiting, i am the reaper of souls, i am the one that people fear, i am a monster, i am death itself and i will bring the Apocalypse to XWF and their is no one who can stop me

" then the video goes to people screaming and houses burning and legend killer 2.0 then comes out of one of the burning houses holding a bloody head in his hand and starring into it like a man who is possessed and fascinated by the lifeless head to which he holds in his hands"

Legend killer 2.0 : HAHAHAHAH its so beautiful, seeing the pain, the fear which people posses the moment that they know when the grim reaper is coming to claim their soul and now im going to tell you a short story i was told as a child battered, abused and left to die in a burning blaze........

"He drops the lifeless head and walks away for a moment before returning and creeply laughing" ......

Legend Killer 2.0 : In my old apartment, my dog would, on occasion, look down the hallway towards the bedroom, from the living room, and growl, for no apparent reason. Also on occasion, when I was sleeping in the bedroom (she slept at the foot of the bed), I would wake up with her staring intently at the door and growling. She was a big girl - 140 pounds of Great Dane, Catahoula, and slobber.

So I'm there for a couple of years of this, thinking, ok, my dog has a good imagination, little did i know that it was possed, it talked to me, it mocked me, it laughed at my disfigurement and said i would meet my end to a man with a grey beard and a small woman, both who sounded like my parents.. so you know what i did hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

"Legend killer 2.0 then walks over to 2 old wooden coffins, insects etc crawling out of them, he then opens the 2 coffins and 2 scarys bodies lie their motionless"

Legend killer 2.0 : HAHAHA i killed them, i burned the house down and took away the evil people, the evil people but that is nothing compared to what i will do to the people who have or will enter my domain, i will make them all pay, i will come when you all least expect and take all that is important to you, fear me for i am coming.

"Then the video moves in and out showing various scary scenarios with legend killer their , moving in and out like a ghost then it stops"

Legend killer 2.0 : RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

"Then the video screen goes blank and red flames pop up everywhere around the arena scaring the people and leaving them in fear of the arrival of legend killer 2.0"
[-] The following 2 users Like Legend killer 2.0's post:
Dillinger (08-27-2016), Unknown Soldier (08-26-2016)
Dillinger Offline
I am total chaos. Strange and abstruse.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-27-2016, 08:57 AM

"Thanks for the warning. I'm Dillinger, I kill people too. We should go out for brunch sometime. Yknow... it's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of cantaloupe at the end. Brunch."

[Image: rTQMvmN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-27-2016, 01:25 PM

Oh please, who here HASN'T killed someone? I think literally at least three quarters of the roster have killed someone at least once, so to make that your entire M.O, ha, shows how much substance you guys have. In this company, killing people is as played out as The Super Kick, and yes...I realise my finisher is a Super Kick, but I execute that shit a lot better then most of the 180lb soaking wet pussies spamming the move these days.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-27-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-29-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr Killjoy's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-27-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-27-2016, 01:50 PM

"You should change your name from Lord Dominus to pussy farts. Because you ain't shit, butch face."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2016, 02:21 PM

I died once, it was ok, not what I thought though. Rocking out is way more rewarding, ever considered a career as a roadie?
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-27-2016, 06:38 PM

Oh, wow, the Halloween store just opened a week ago and somebody bought out all their merchandise in one swoop.

Hi, name's Robbie, and I'll possibly eat your brains if it's best for the people.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2016, 06:44 PM

Is that what happened to the rest f the DopeShow? Bet your IQ dropped when you munched on that peice of jerky in Douchie the Clowns noggin. Congrats on the tag championship, Arby must be one hell of a competitor. How'd yall like to head security at my bands next live performance?
Legend killer 2.0

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-27-2016, 07:08 PM

i like watching people twist and i slowly break every bone in their body
[-] The following 1 user Likes Legend killer 2.0's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-27-2016)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-28-2016, 04:28 AM

[/b]
(08-27-2016, 07:08 PM)Legend killer 2.0 Said: i like watching people twist and i slowly break every bone in their body

Yyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh, if you could quit being a cookie cut killer, that'd be nice. Besides, Ghostie has that trophy for his unhealthy obsession with car batteries, so when your starving in an oversaturated economy of killers, give me a call. I'll throw some gift cards from Quiznos your way.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:

08-28-2016, 05:14 AM

(08-27-2016, 06:44 PM)Adam Wednesday Said: Is that what happened to the rest f the DopeShow? Bet your IQ dropped when you munched on that peice of jerky in Douchie the Clowns noggin. Congrats on the tag championship, Arby must be one hell of a competitor. How'd yall like to head security at my bands next live performance?

Hey if it's a paid gig and you can guarantee some freaky ass sex bunnies, I could lead your security team, kind of my thing. Sergeant Payne, United States Marine Corps. You can just call me Bearded War Pig. If you pay right and I get to bust a damn nut like I just got back from being down range, all up inside some groupie twat, I can guarantee your show will go smoother than a silk bag filled with dead puppies my brother! That goes for anyone of you fucks, I am a hired hand, need someone or someones taken care of, I am the guy. I am broke and I give no fucks, perfect mercenary, anything needed, robbery, murder, intelligence, recon, and I'll even fuck a women for any of you sorry sacks with limp or tiny baby dicks! So what do you say Adam?
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-28-2016, 06:43 AM

(08-28-2016, 05:14 AM)Bearded_War_Pig Said:
(08-27-2016, 06:44 PM)Adam Wednesday Said: Is that what happened to the rest f the DopeShow? Bet your IQ dropped when you munched on that peice of jerky in Douchie the Clowns noggin. Congrats on the tag championship, Arby must be one hell of a competitor. How'd yall like to head security at my bands next live performance?

Hey if it's a paid gig and you can guarantee some freaky ass sex bunnies, I could lead your security team, kind of my thing. Sergeant Payne, United States Marine Corps. You can just call me Bearded War Pig. If you pay right and I get to bust a damn nut like I just got back from being down range, all up inside some groupie twat, I can guarantee your show will go smoother than a silk bag filled with dead puppies my brother! That goes for anyone of you fucks, I am a hired hand, need someone or someones taken care of, I am the guy. I am broke and I give no fucks, perfect mercenary, anything needed, robbery, murder, intelligence, recon, and I'll even fuck a women for any of you sorry sacks with limp or tiny baby dicks! So what do you say Adam?

Quiznod.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

08-28-2016, 07:01 AM

(08-28-2016, 06:43 AM)Equinox Said:

Quiznod.

What the hell is that suppose to mean my light green brother?
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2016, 07:02 AM

Welcome aboard Sarge, be cautious of the women, they don't have a heartbeat, but still move the same. Keep out the zombie Nazis, be sure all drugs get taken to us, and you have free reign of the buffet.

You wanna get paid now, or after the show?

XWF FanBase:

08-28-2016, 07:35 AM

Sounds like a fucking grand ole time, just please try to refrain from calling me Sarge, Bearded War Pig will do just fine. Hopefully that isn't too much of an inconvenience for yah Rockstar!? As for payment you don't have to worry about that until after the contract is complete. Nazi Zombies, huh? If my Great Grandfather was alive to see this...

Bearded War Pig leans back against the nearest wall and begins stroking his very full and bushy beard, day dreaming of Nazi Zombie strippers. The bulge in the crotch region of his coyote tan cargo pants slowly begins to expand. The new and hopefully rising star of XWF pulls two cigars from his cargo pocket extending one to Adam Wednesday.

Care for a stoagie?
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2016, 08:57 AM

(08-28-2016, 07:35 AM)Bearded_War_Pig Said: Sounds like a fucking grand ole time, just please try to refrain from calling me Sarge, Bearded War Pig will do just fine. Hopefully that isn't too much of an inconvenience for yah Rockstar!? As for payment you don't have to worry about that until after the contract is complete. Nazi Zombies, huh? If my Great Grandfather was alive to see this...

Bearded War Pig leans back against the nearest wall and begins stroking his very full and bushy beard, day dreaming of Nazi Zombie strippers. The bulge in the crotch region of his coyote tan cargo pants slowly begins to expand. The new and hopefully rising star of XWF pulls two cigars from his cargo pocket extending one to Adam Wednesday.

Care for a stoagie?

He accepts the cigar and takes a big whiff, shortly after he pulls a knife and a large bag of Acapulco Gold.

Cuban? Awesome. Always wanted to wrap this in a Havanan blanket. Cheers bro.

With blinding speed, he rolls a blunt so perfect and beautiful, Tommy Chong instantly appears to admire its beauty. He lights it up and takes a massive hit and passes it to Chong.

In a superfluous coughing fit Adam says:[/color]Fuckin' right.
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-28-2016, 09:05 AM

[Image: CSBWbhK.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(08-29-2016), Jakob Davis (08-29-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-28-2016), The Monster of Htaed (08-28-2016)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-28-2016, 12:59 PM

Frodo, no need to bring up Bearded War Pig's military record, the man is an American veteran.

I did not eat the Dope Show's brains, considering nobody would have cared if I had. Arby is probably the fiercest competitor I've ever seen, but I'm way more into the punk scene where I know I will annoy some hipsters by existing rather than the friendly confines of a proper metal pit. Arby listens exclusively to Conway Twitty and Alanis Morissette mashups.

I feel like we're forgetting something, like the second coming of creepy Christ and how scary skeletons are or something...

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

08-28-2016, 02:19 PM

(08-28-2016, 09:05 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: [Image: CSBWbhK.jpg]

Bearded War Pig takes the blunt from Tommy and takes a few drags as he steps off the wall. Walking toward Frodo Smackins still dragging on the blunt, approximately six hits before he is about a foot away from Smackins.

Bahahaha, that's fucken great, fucking hilarious movie, Major Payne! So you're a funny little turd, are you? Now normally when a fellah tries to make wise cracks at me and I don't know him very well or he has no business with me, I take offense. Which usually results in a whole lot of collateral damage, but being the kind of man I am, I have done my reconnaissance before showing my face around and I happen to know you're a fellow Michigander! So I guess I won't have to be getting shit on my new shoes. So if you don't mind I need to be getting a team together for my security gig, unless you have any interest?
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-28-2016, 02:23 PM

"Don't do security. And I do have business with you. I'm the boss. Wait til Warfare. You'll see my business then."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

08-28-2016, 04:34 PM

Well I'll be a limp dick in a pussy storm, my intel guy must have left that one out as a prank, he and I go way back. Hope my first impression wasn't too insulting. Names Bearded War Pig, ever need someone to fix a problem? I'm the fucking man for the job, I mean everything has a price, just keep it in mind, can't wait to see what kind of business we have, sir!

B.W.P winks and gives a solid salute as he spins around puffing on the Cuban rolled blunt.
Hate Post Like Post
Legend killer 2.0

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-28-2016, 11:43 PM

Suck my dick!

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2016, 06:54 AM

Hey now that's no way a lady should talk! I know it must be hard to act lady like when you're so damn ugly!
Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger Offline
I am total chaos. Strange and abstruse.

XWF FanBase:

08-29-2016, 09:36 AM

(08-27-2016, 01:25 PM)Lord Dominus Said: Oh please, who here HASN'T killed someone? I think literally at least three quarters of the roster have killed someone at least once, so to make that your entire M.O, ha, shows how much substance you guys have. In this company, killing people is as played out as The Super Kick, and yes...I realise my finisher is a Super Kick, but I execute that shit a lot better then most of the 180lb soaking wet pussies spamming the move these days.

"You're absolutely right. Once you join the XWF, you become lawless. No one can touch you, not even if you kill a whole bunch of people because it can all be swept under the entertainment rug. It's magic and I don't doubt that others took benefit in such a wondrous clause. It's also the perfect cover, for a man like me, who relishes a good murder. See, my agenda is clear and present, I have nothing to hide, I simply enjoy killing people. It's fun. We'll call it my hobby and having such a risque past time, under any other set of 'normal' circumstances, would be very detrimental to my own well being. I really doubt a guy like me would last long in prison. Not that I can't fight, I just can't fight everyone, all at once. Anyway, the point is this, now I don't need to worry about that. Instead I can look forward to meeting individuals like yourself. Ones who can blatantly walk into their own insult and still think it means something if they announce they understand that's what they're doing. Bravo. You certainly told me. Hey, do you think you can do me a solid though, I have this rag and I think it smells like chloroform, can you settle this minor dilemma for me and smell it, let me know what you think?"

"Colon right parenthesis"

[Image: rTQMvmN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-29-2016, 01:14 PM

"I need no introduction, I need not to introduce myself as everyone associated with the XWF knows who the fuck I am?! Regardless, I'm going to tell you anyway cuz I like the sound of it. It is me, the ruler of the XWF and the XWF Uni-on Champion, Scully.

Now we have another newbie who started to talk about murder and the rest of you joining in the convo, acting like bad ass bitches cuz you killed someone? Someone weak? Someone old and frail? Or just someone who is a straight up pussy? Or did ya'll kill someone in their sleep or some cowardly, pathetic way? Whatever it is, if this is what drives you and makes you complete, then I'm afraid you are sad individuals. I'd rather beat someone so bad that they live life like a cabbage or if I'm feeling generous, leave them badly beaten and scared of life, make them know not to step up to me again. I would rather put fear into someones soul than kill them off for what? Shits and giggles? Does it make you all feel tough? You killed someone? Who the fuck cares! How many people in this damn company want to use the same old shitty, boring gimmick and have no personality?!"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-29-2016, 09:07 PM

YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT YOU DID NOT CREATE!!!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-30-2016, 12:07 AM

(08-29-2016, 09:07 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT YOU DID NOT CREATE!!!!

"Gilly, are you saying that none of these murderer's could kill your parents? Are you saying that only your mum and dad could kill you?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Scully's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-30-2016), Unknown Soldier (08-30-2016)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-30-2016, 01:59 AM

Peter's parents feel dead inside every day when they remember they shat Peter Gilmour into the world.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-30-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-30-2016, 06:37 AM

Suck my dick, and don't bring up my parents. I'll eat both of u

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post