Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auditions
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2016, 01:13 PM

I've been thinking, being dead and having a lot of free time these days, that the XWF needs a dominant force, not just in ring, but stages all over the world. The Duke of Spook needs a band worthy of raising the dead and showing the devil what true darkness really is. So here it is, auditions begin now. Let the world take a hit of the Morphiends.
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-09-2016, 01:41 PM

(08-09-2016, 01:13 PM)Adam Wednesday Said: I've been thinking, being dead and having a lot of free time these days, that the XWF needs a dominant force, not just in ring, but stages all over the world. The Duke of Spook needs a band worthy of raising the dead and showing the devil what true darkness really is. So here it is, auditions begin now. Let the world take a hit of the Morphiends.

Showing the Devil what darkness really is? I can't tell if that's a challenge or a joke.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2016, 01:52 PM

When this band gets rollin, we shall write the soundtrack to Armageddon.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2016, 05:13 PM

"Why does every no talent piece of underbelly shit, who isn't going to cut it in this business, try and act spooky and evil? None y'all are good enough to do shit that's scary or spooky anyway. Stop playing Crow and go get real jobs. And haircuts, . Except you Adam. Weird name for a girl, but I'll fuck you."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2016, 05:36 PM

Like how LeStrange fucked you with a broom. Nah man, I don't swing that way. I got this bitch Hope that Shade gave up on, so I'm good in the love department.

What I do need is the opportunity to get this band rolling and be Warfare's greatest force of terror. I'm going after the Trios Championship, and since the current champs got them handed to em, I'm assembling a team to make history and be the first ones to win them legitimately, and land ourselves a fucking Grammy, Golden God Award, and a special on VH1.
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2016, 05:41 PM

"Where did Strange fuck me with a broom? He bought a rape broom, but hasn't used it yet. Also, you forget that I got Strange raped a long while ago.

Also, not even close to the first trios team to win em legit, not that you could beat John Black on his worst day ever anyway. So, no need to worry there. Get on your knees, doll."

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2016, 05:45 PM

Watch this footage very carefully Frodo.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=24474
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2016, 05:50 PM

"Yeah, that wasn't rape. It doesn't count. Plus, I didn't get off, so it wasn't fucking me either. He was cleaning my poopchute out. Which is good, because I have C.Diff. So, he was doing me a favour. Rape Brooms only are used during shows. Read the fine print."

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2016, 06:06 PM

(08-09-2016, 05:49 PM)Luna Hightower Said: "Oh God. This fucking . Really? The only person who could pull the dark and scary shit was Duke. You just look like an emotional fucking punk bitch who's daddy didn't love him enough. So now he's still acting like a teenager waaaay after high school was over."

My father was Vet, and a damn good dad. He taught me what real music is and took me to every wrestling show that happened around the Big Easy. You wouldn't know what a father is since there were so many men going in and out of your mom's room you just gave up. Or was it he went to the store and never came back ir some other sobby bullshit. I ain't tryin to be scary cuz your face is doing enough of that, so go back home and finish your Walker, Texas Ranger marathon.
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2016, 06:09 PM

"Your dad prolly killed himself after seeing what a useless sack of jizz his spawn was. You're not good at being intimidating. Also, you're banned from a trios shot until you have sex with me."

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2016, 06:14 PM

Notta gonna happen.
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2016, 06:26 PM

"Then no title matches."

Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2016, 06:31 PM

It's only a matter of time before your position as GM falls apart like the Dangerous Alliance did. Nothing you do ever lasts and it won't be long until you're back pretending to be a hoodie ninja.
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2016, 06:36 PM

"Where did I pretend to be a hoodie ninja? And honey, the Dangerous Alliance had two goals in mind. Stop the CCWF, and stop the Dope Show. We did those. No need to keep us around. We won, I got a position of power. Why keep that training running longer than it needs to be? Don't be mad because you can't earn a shot on your own merit, and you're passing up your only chance at one."

Hate Post Like Post
#AvantGardeGuy Offline
8===============D ~~~ Luca

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-09-2016, 09:51 PM

Can I join?
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Wednesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2016, 11:02 AM

(08-09-2016, 09:51 PM)#AvantGardeGuy Said: Can I join?

Sure you can.