Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Conquer the terrors.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-24-2013, 09:45 AM

Prologue.

As Steve sat the window of his apartment, the sun light dazzled in on the bearded face of the self proclaimed Psycho Sensation. Blaine Davids stood behind him, with his hand on Steve's soldier, attired in his usual red suit. Steve wore a plain white tee shirt, and black shorts. Peering behind them, from the small, soft, leather sofa was Mark Collins, who was equipped with his recording material and wore a unbuttoned white shirt, and grey tailored trousers. Steve sighed and began to speak.

Steve Davids
"Are you going to be pestering us from here on out, Mark?"

Mark Collins
"I am sorry, but I find this story one of too much interest to just let go. I want to know more... I want to follow your story."

Steve Davids
"Very well, ask away."

Mark Collins
"What is going to become of Chris Macbeth after you lost your last match?"

Steve Davids(Angered)
"Must you ask such ridiculous questions? That moron thinks he's got an easy match up? I will show him that I am the brute force that I say I am. These words are not hollow like the nonsense that he projects and my proclamations are not empty. Tonight Mark, you and Blitz shall accompany me to the SunDome where I will confront the fans, and I will confront the fool that is, Chris Macbeth."

End of Prologue.

Begin....

Steve Davids sat in the locker room, wearing nothing other than his black wrestling pants and boots. His head was between his knees and his arms were resting on his legs. He stared down at the floor, as he took deep breaths in preparation for the confrontation that awaited. Blitz stood in front of him, boldly, in the same old attire, he pushed his hair back and handed Davids a small towel. In the background was Mark Collins, this time in the more casual attire of black slim jeans and a green and blue checkered shirt. He leaned casually against the lockers, holding a recording mic again. Steve dabbed the small white towel on his damp forehead. He took a final deep breath and arose from his seat.

Steve Davids
"It's time."

The cameras were focused in on the X-Tron as Steve Davids emerged onto the stage with Linkin Park bellowing from the booming speakers. The crowd begun to jeer immediately. Grinning, Steve shook his head and began to power walk down the ramp, with his two followers in pursuit. They ignored the few fans who waved their hands out in order to get the on comers attention. Steve gazed around the thousands of crowds as he reached the bottom of the ramp before grasping the middle rope and pulling himself up onto the ring apron. The other two men strolled up the steel steps, departed at the turnbuckle and climbed into the ring just before Steve hopped over the top rope, holding his arms high into the air... Steve strutted to the ring assistant and snatched a microphone from his hands. Steve smirked again, and ascended to the top turnbuckle where he sat casually, and looked upon his uncle, and the man he met not so long ago. He raised the microphone to his lips and began to proclaim...

"Hello my fickle friends, it's been a long time... The revenge I desire shall come sooner than I had first believed, well so it seems at least. I was given the week off last week and that was the most torturous week of my life. You see the ominous winds of change continued to blow past; the gloom continued to linger and the fires inside of me now burn brighter and harder than ever.

Chris Macbeth will be the first man to suffer from these burns. He will be destroyed. Chris, if you have any doubt about it I would suggest you come out here but we both know that would be foolish of you...

Anyway, moving onto bigger matters, the two men who stand in front of you are the two men who continue to follow me. You have all previously met the great man, and my personal manager, Blaine 'Blitz' Davids. (The fans jeered again). Well this other man, is a men i have only so recently met. His name is Mark Collins. He is a British man who came to interview me during my time back in the beautiful superior country of England. He was so intrigued by me that he has begged to become a Steve Davids follower. Being a follower of the Psychopath is something that all decent men shall desire. I am a dominant force and no one can tell me other wise. Now I will allow these two great men the opportunity to speak to the scum that sits before me."

The fans begin 'You Can't Wrestle Chants' for the second time in a month. Steve turns red with anger and begins to bellow down the microphone.

"I have admitted I am not a great 'f***ing wrestler, i don't need to be. I am a FIGHTER."

The fans continue the chants but Steve passes the microphone onto his uncle, Blaine Davids who begins to speak in his soft tone.

Blaine Davids
"You people should so some respect to this man. Once Mark shows you the coverage of the interview taken last week in England, you will all understand. We do not cause harm for no reason. Steve and his followers want to see harm done to those who refuse the truth. It's not about honor, and it's not about glory. It's about the pain and suffering that takes you through a journey and gets you to where you stand right now... Continue to boo and jeer, we do not care and we do not hear. We are the men before you. We stand alone but we stand to fight. Join our cause and do what is right. I am Blitz Davids. The Psychopath is the path for you."

Blitz then passes the microphone to Mark Collins who stands for a moment listening to the constant jeers that flood the arena like a tsunami... He eventually begins to speak, his husky tone is immediately clear.

Mark Collins
"This man doesn't deserve this. Blaine and I do not deserve this. Do you think someone who is nothing more than a interviewer would follow the harsh path of Steve Davids. You're a fool if you do. I follow this path because it is one I believe in. This man deserves the justice he wants. He will get it. I will follow him. I will support him. All of you will be forced to watch as we take the path to the top. The Psychopath."

Davids grabs the mic and drops it on the floor to a booming sound. Steve then raises both arms in the air. The fans continue to jeer and the camera shot fades.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(04-24-2013), Wallace Witasick (04-26-2013)