Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Kandi Washington -vs- Greg Busdriver
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-31-2016, 05:02 AM

Battle Thread!

Deadline is 8/6/ @ 11:59 pm, board time.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kandi Washington Offline
The First Lady of Professional Wrestling

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-02-2016, 02:12 PM

Kandi Washington: “Greg Busdriver…”

“Did you remember to register on Meghan’s Law after you got released from federal prison? I am sure you are a registered sex offender since you are obviously a pedophile! Looking at the likes of you, I feel sick to my fucking stomach. My stomach wrenches with disgust and horror knowing I have to stand in the ring with something as vile and foul as you are! If you think you are going to get the slightest bit of sympathy from me in my ring, you are sadly mistaken because I am going to castrate you myself!”

“I don’t want you to get all butt hurt because it’s not like you can use your dick anywhere. The cliché about little dick pissing on your nuts is very true for you, isn’t it Gregory? Actually, castration will be doing you a favor and turning you into Caitlyn Jenner the Second! Just like all the other bitches who got in the ring with me, you are going to learn to BOW BEFORE THE QUEEN! You have no choice in the matter; it’s either you do it on your own free will or I have you forced down to your knees!”

[Image: sexykandi3.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kandi Washington's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (08-02-2016)
Kandi Washington Offline
The First Lady of Professional Wrestling

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-03-2016, 09:48 AM

Kandi Washington: “What is the matter Gregory? Are you afraid of a tiny little woman? I know I come off as a royal bitch and I really don’t mean too,but I'm just a total heartless bitch, especially to losers like you! You want to step inside the ring with me and yet, you can’t even get the balls to fire back!? Come on, don’t be a pussy—we have too many of those on the roster! I will keep coming for you until I have you out of the fucking front doors of XWF! Somebody with the name Greg Busdriver doesn’t have the audacity to even enter this industry. You sound like an idiot! I am curious to know what you might want to say because I have feeling your microphone skills are only going to verify the fact you’re an idiot! I am untouchable and I will prove it to you in New York where I leave you with a SWEET TOOTH in the middle of my fucking ring! Bow down mother fucker and kiss the darkest part of my behind! It is a honor for YOU to stepping in my ring, but it’s not an honor for me!”

[Image: sexykandi3.gif]
Hate Post Like Post