Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Warfare 4/24/2013
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2013, 07:13 AM

[Image: kQDFZ.jpg]

Wednesday Night Warfare
SunDome
Tampa, Florida
April 24, 2013

The opening scene for tonight's Wednesday Night Warfare takes place in the office of the man responsible for the organization and installment of the excellency that is Wednesday night... none other than Wallace Witasick.

He is seated at the back of his office, which doubles in size almost every episode it seems. His legs stretched back over his desk and his head tilted back in the sky. The enormous insignia to the Administrator Network is chiseled on the roof. Sitting in the corner... not on a chair or anything but literally just in the corner watching was Tyrone. Still nursing his gun shot wound from two weeks ago.

On the other side sitting opposite his superior was a short stubbly man who was very thin, pale, and red in the face. He seems a bit dejected from the conversations as we arrive upon it.

Wallace Witasick: "Tell me Brian, how much higher did we rise in the ratings this week."

Brian: "My name is Brandon."

Wallace Witasick: "Are you..... Patronizing me Brian?"

Tyrone begins to rise from the seated position with eyes focused directly on Brandon with rage. Witasick waves him down as it appears Brandon has decided to answer the question Witasick asked.

Brandon: "Sir... I'm sorry to inform you but... this week Warfare stabilized in the rankings. Which were incredibly high none the less, everyone has to peak....

Wallace Witasick: "Brian; I have to interrupt you here and remind you that I only care about two things in this business. Profit and Prestige. We don't accept any thing less on my program, as opposed to the likes of other participating XWF shows.

Brandon: "Sir, the people want to see Angelus in action. It's a proven fact that with him not booked on the card that revenues have been significantly declining in both television viewing and ticket attendance. People are even going as far as calling you biased in jumping the gun and proclaiming him #1 Contender when so many new and uprising talent deserves a rightful shot. Guys like KnightMask, Steve Davids, and Sweet Cheapshots that have paid their dues!"

He is cut off by Witasick, who has now risen from his seat and once again has to calm Tyrone from attacking the fragile man from becoming a Yorkie in a fight with a Pit Bull.

Wallace: "The only thing I'm biased against in this business is competition. If I see a threat. I stomp it out.... Tyrone takes care of the physical aspects of this nature for me? Do we understand? However; I think you may have a point here Brian??? I think I may need to 'shake things up' a bit you might say? I have just the thing in mind actually..... Tyrone, see this man out."

Tyrone eagerly obliges and pounces on his prey like a lion before throwing him out the door while he was in mid air. Wallace leans back in his chair and ignites a cigarette.

Wallace Witasick: "On with the show!"

Eric Rex
- vs -
White Lion
Standard Match

Steve Sayors: Talk about a total lack of emotion...Eric Rex now coming to the ring, utterly stone-faced, void of any sort of expression...I've heard of a poker face...but this is just ridiculous! He's got as much emotion as he's got hair...in other words, none!

Liz Weinberg: Get a lot of his manager though, Sal Valencia...its easy to see what's on that sleazeball's mind...money, money, and money...although I have to admit, Sal does make a solid point in his pending lawsuit against the XWF...Eric Rex does have a legitimate claim to wrongdoing here. I mean, lets not mince words...he's pretty much been screwed over in his two XWF matches so far!

Steve Sayors: Well, that certainly does go for his match against Mr. Rockwell...Rockwell cheated his pants off and he got away with it. But I wouldn't blame the XWF for that...Mr. Rockwell is a darned good cheat. He knows just how to do the wrong thing and get away with it. But anyway, I don't think underhanded is even in the vocabulary of Rex's opponent tonight...the man who made his debut last week...the man who claims to have learned his craft not in a gym at all...but in the very jungle itself! I'm not talking about Mowgli, or Tarzan of the Apes....I'm talking about XWF newcomer, The White Lion...and hear he comes right now! Look at him charging to the ring...totally full of enthusiasm for tonight's match!

Liz Weinberg: The guy's an idiot! He's going to enter the ring against a mixed martial artist who used to be a mercenary...a guy with absolutely no compunctions about doing whatever he has to do to get the job done...and here he is bounding to the ring...like...well, I don't know what...but if you're over the age of five and you take this nut job seriously....then I think you're just as crazy as he is. Or just plain stupid!

Steve Sayors: Hey, children of all ages love the White Lion...including people in touch with their inner child...or rather, their inner Lion!

Liz Weinberg: Or their inner cheese ball! Ugh...I think I'm going to puke...White Lion's handing out action figures to children on his way to the ring....he's got a whole bag of them too! How long is this going to take...

Steve Sayors: What a dastardly--! While White Lion was attempting to reach out to the young XWF fans...Eric Rex slipped underneath the bottom rope and launched a surprise attack on the Lion Hero! After a sucker punch, he's no beating White Lion with the bag of action figures! Those were die-cast toys...and that bag looked to have hundreds of them! And now...what's that Sal handed Eric Rex? Is that....Eric Rex is garroting the White Lion on the outside...while Sal argues with the referee...he's threatening the referee with lawsuits while Rex chokes the life out of the White Lion....Rex rolls the White Lion back into the ring...and now this match is underway...under circumstances every bit as dubious as those which Eric Rex as so fervently complained about in his own matches! Rex clinches up with White Lion in the middle of the ring...he buries a series of knees into the White Lion's face...and then takes him over with a T-bone suplex!

Liz Weinberg: He's stomping the White Lion now...much to the horror of all the little kids in the crowd tonight...I think the parents are relieved though...the sooner this screwball gets beaten down, the sooner they can stop having to buy all his merchandise...

Steve Sayors: Running on sheer will power, White Lion makes his way through the stomps...and too his feet...Eric Rex irish-whips him into the ropes...and nails him with a power-slam! The White Lion reels from the impact...Rex follows with a cover...kick-out by the White Lion at 2! The White Lion battles back with a series of lefts and rights...but Eric Rex evades the majority of the blows and once again secures a Muay Thai plum on the Lion-Hero...more knees....he forces the White Lion up against the turnbuckle...to eat one knee after the other...headbutt by Eric Rex...White Lion's dazed...Rex hefts him to the top...he follows him...what's he setting up...he grabs White Lion's wrist...and with incredible balance...positions his foot against White Lion's chin...and falls backwards....its Kiss of Death....from the top-rope! And Rex goes straight from that....into the Cuban Necktie triangle choke! But wait...White Lion's foot is on the ropes....what a--!

Liz Weinberg: Its not on the ropes anymore!

Steve Sayors: Sal Valencia just pushed White Lion's foot off the ropes...unbeknownst to the referee....doesn't this guy have any integrity? He's a disgrace to lawyers everywhere!

Liz Weinberg: Look! White Lion is fading in Rex's clutches...he's going limp....I think he's passed out from the Cuban Necktie! The referee's going to call it!

Steve Sayors: Not so fast Liz! Look at White Lion's fists...their slowly...slowly...clenching together....what's that low rumble building up in him...and...in the crowd as well....its building....its building...its...a roar! Together, as if they are of one mind, the capacity crowd--

Liz Weinberg:--or rather, everyone in the capacity crowd under age six--

Steve Sayors:--and White Lion roar together...instilling new life into White Lion's body! He suddenly lifts Eric Rex aloft...and Lion-bombs him down to the canvas!

Liz Weinberg: That was a power-bomb, Sayors, a power-bomb. There's no such move as a Lion-bomb.

Steve Sayors: Cover by the White Lion--1...2...kick-out by Rex at the last second...White Lion is beating his chest....he throws back his head...and roars at the ceiling! White Lion, in a blur of motion...pounces for Rex...Rex expertly moves with White Lion's momentum though, transferring it into a power-slam...and a cover...not even a one count! White Lion is out....and on the attack again! Its a running Lion Lariat...Rex ducks....White Lion goes into a forward roll, pops up in a crouch....and charges Rex again...Rex sidesteps....White Lion catches himself...and lets loose another roar! Wait...what's Rex doing...he's stepping out of the ring...he's walking away....

Liz Weinberg: I guess there's only so much idiocy one man can take...Valencia
and Eric Rex are leaving the ring...the referee is counting them out...and White Lion...uhh, well, as he roars in the ring...if that's the word for what he's doing....

WINNER: White Lion

Benjamin Crane
- vs -
Jason E. Smith
Standard Match

Steve Sayors : Well how was that for an opening match?

Liz Weinberg : Ask me later when I get over the shock of its...GREATNESS!

Sayors: You know sarcasm is not very professional.

Weinberg: And you act like I'm worried about it.

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from London, England. Weighing in at 225 pounds, the Beast known as JASON EEEEEEEE SMITH!

Jason comes into the spotlight and heads to the ring...suddenly, Crane rushes Smith from behind. He drops his shoulder and tackles Smith just as he turns around.

Sayors: WHAT THE HECK! Crane just jumped Smith before he even made it to the ring.

Crane keeps Smith pinned to the floor, throwing a flurry or punches to his head. After a few direct shots to the skull, he takes his elbow and smashes it across Smith's face. Crane stands up and looks around the arena. He has a evil laughter filling his chest, which causes to echo across the arena.

Sayors: This is just sickening. How does he think this is acceptable in the XWF?

Weinberg: Did you forget the X in XWF stands for Xtreme?

Sayors: I know that Liz...

Crane continues to survey the arena, listening to the mixed emotion of the crowd. He notices Smith beginning to get up. As Smith begins to turn around towards the ring...

SUPERKICK!

Smith takes a boot straight to the forehead. Smith falls to the ground, holding his head. Crane walks over to Smith, who is now bleeding from the forehead.

Sayors: This is horrible, they need to stop this. The match hasn't even started, and Smith is already a wreck.

Crane pulls up Smith's flimsy body and drags him towards the apron of the ring. He rolls him in, following him in the process.

DING! DING! DING!

Weinberg: Well, I guess we are finally starting the match. This may end up being one of the shortest matches in XWF history.

He drags him to the center of the ring. He drops a few stomps to the sternum of Smith and heads towards the the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top rope, posing for the crowd.

Sayors: It looks like Crane intends to end this with For Asgard!

Crane sets up for his finisher. He does the back flip, when suddenly Smith pops up from the mat and...

Sayors: WHAT THE!?

Smith grabs Crane in mid-air as he comes around from his backflip. He grabs him, and using Crane's momentum, spins around and delivers him into a ring-shattering spinebuster!

Weinberg: That was incredible! He caught him in mid-air. That was an insane show of strength and speed.

Smith rolls away from Crane as he collects himself. He is bleeding heavily from the gash in his forehead. He wipes the blood away from his eyes, attempting to improve his vision. He gets up off the mat, while Crane still lays in the middle of the ring seemingly knocked out.

Sayors: This gives Smith some time to think strategy. Lets see if he can capitalize on this.

Smith gets up and looks to be coming back into himself. He looks at Crane still on the mat and feels the rage build up inside him. He walks over and pulls Crane back to his feet. With Crane in a daze, he sends him into the ropes. On the rebound, Smith hits Crane with a heavy clothline. Crane hits the mat, but get up out of instinct. He rushes at Smith who sends him into the ropes again, on the rebound he hits him with another heavy clothline. This time, causing Crane to flip over landing on his back. He jumps up once again, and prepares to rush Smith again.

Weinberg: I don't think Crane is all there anymore. He's fighting like a drugged up hippie.

Crane begins to rush Smith again, and gets sent into the ropes again. As he heads back, he is met with a Smithy Superkick!

Sayors: What a superkick!

Smith drops to the mat and goes for the cover...

Kickout! Crane somehow kicked out after that onslaught from Smith. Smith looks at the ref, looking for an explanation for the count. As he argues with the ref, Crane rolls out the ring and grabs a chair.

Sayors: I think Crane plans on getting disqualified.

Weinberg: Yep, that looks to be his plan.

Crane slide into the ring, with a chair in hand. He raises the chair ready to strike, just as Smith turns around...

SMACK!

Sayors: Crane just crack the REF!

Weinberg: Looks like Crane got his disqualification.

Crane throws down the chair, and looks at the ref now lying on the mat. Crane takes a swift kick to the gut, and falls down to the mat. Crane was on his knees, sitting on the mat. Smith took the chair and cracks Crane in the skull. Crane falls over onto the mat, and lays there on the mat.

Sayors: I don't think Smith is done.

Smith grabs Crane by the head and sets him up. He hits Crane with a series of backhand chops, culminating with a Big Boot over the top rope. Crane flips over the rope, landing on his feet and hitting the announcer's table. Smith rolls out of the ring and heads straight for Crane. He turns Crane around, grabs him around the throat and...

SLAM!!

Smith chokeslams Crane through the table!

Sayors: What a violent chokeslam!

Weinberg: Did you see that, his neck has to be broken. He hit the teleprompter on the back of his neck.

The ringside crew checks on on Crane, and throws up an X with his arms. Smith does a dominating pose over Crane lifeless body, as EMT members rush out to ringside.

Sayors: This is a mess, but I think we have a definite winner.

Winner: Jason E. Smith

WINNER: Jason E. Smith

Expect the Unexpected

A voice from behind a shadow on a screen begins to speak....

You don't need to know my name to know I'm here to make an impact. Consider this a notice to everyone in the back that I'm not here for the short term.. I'm not here to put on some stupid costume and be from parts unknown.. I'm here to do what I do best and that's kick whoever's ass! What everyone needs to know about me is expect the unexpected. Expect change to take place. Expect a new World Champ. Expect a lot of ass kicking. This is beyond a battle. This is going to be a long war for everyone who gets in my way. And that's just the way it's going to be!

Big Bad Leroy
- vs -
'Slick' Rick Jones
Iron Man Match (30 minutes)

Steve Sayors: Here he comes...in a manner of speaking...Big Bad Leroy himself...for his scheduled Iron Man match against the undefeated phenom, Slick Rick. The old body armor seems to have abandoned by Leroy...in favor of a different, conveniently concealing costume. Or should I say, abandoned by Leroy's employee...whomever it is beneath the mask. With all due respect to KnightMask, White Lion, Masked Warrior and others....Leroy's shenanigans make me think the XWF should have a rule barring full masks....

[Image: Deathstroke_THE_TERMINATOR_by_Jake_Townsend.jpg]

Liz Weinberg: You've got no evidence that its not Big Bad Leroy beneath that outfit, Steve...just some half-wit conjectures...

Steve Sayors: The guy in the outfit isn't even half as big as Leroy! You and I both know that for whatever reason, Leroy has opted out of wrestling his own matches...he's hired someone to do the work for him...and these...these costumes are how he gets away with it! I've got half a mind to storm down and rip that mask off....and see just who it really is underneath it!

Liz Weinberg: Sayors, shut up. You're a gutless wonder and you know it.

Steve Sayors:"For Whom the Bell Tolls" by Metallica plays...and with it comes the arrival of Rick Jones...one of the most promising rookies in the XWF today...a man who tore through the likes of World 1-International and Chris "The Paladin" Hartt...he's stated that he's looking at this current bout tonight as his greatest challenge to date...and I think there's a lot of truth to that...whoever it is that Leroy's paying to do his fighting for him...he was able to help KnightMask to a win against the duo of Sebastian Duke and Ann Thraxx...he's no slouch...in fact, he probably could carve out a good career for himself if he ever decided to get out from underneath Big Bad Leroy's thumb....

Liz Weinberg: Sayors...he IS Big Bad Leroy.

Steve Sayors: Liz, I can't believe you're buying into this baloney. By the way, do you notice that Jason Smith is sitting ringside...? I wonder what's doing there...

Liz Weinberg: Whatever it is, he's taking up a lot of space doing it.

Steve Sayors: In any event...there's the bell...and this Iron Man match...is under way! I got to give to Big Bad Leroy...he's sent his emissary to the ring alone tonight, it seems...maybe it will be a fair match, other than the fact that its being wrestled under false pretenses....and right off the bat, the two men are exchanging center ring...fists are flying...but its Rick Jones that ends up forcing Leroy's stand-in up against the ropes...Irish-whip from Jones..."Leroy" falls into a baseball slide, stopping short of the ropes...and comes roaring back towards Slick Rick....who meets him with a spear...but the masked man hurdles over it and rolls Rick up with a sunset flip...1...2...kick-out by Rick...back to their feet...and again...exchanging blows...the stand-in goes for a classic double-leg...Rick catches a front-headlock...elevates him...whatever he was looking for, the Fake Leroy floats out of hit...lands behind The Slickster...secures a waistlock....pushes him up against the ropes...and uses the back-lash to feed him momentum for a German suplex!

Liz Weinberg: Its the biggest offensive move of the match so far...Rick kicks out...but he's a little stunned..Leroy takes advantage...following up the assault with a vertical suplex...and, he forgoes the cover...swivels over and stands Rick up for another vertical suplex...and another...and another! Now, still keeping the chin-lock he lifts Slick Rick up one last time...for a brain-buster!

Steve Sayors: The Leroy impostor goes up to the top turnbuckle...he's poised...waiting for Slick Rick to get to his feet...and he comes off the top rope with...its a hurricanrana from the top....but Slick Rick counters it with...the Bull-Dozer power-bomb! 1...2...3! Its the first fall!

Liz Weinberg: That was a heckuva move from The Slickster...but he's a little shopworn himself from all those suplexes...

Steve Sayors: You're right, Liz...no doubt about it...wait...what's...storming the crowd barricade...its Leroy's ninja army...but that big near three hundred-pounder, Jason Smith...is cutting them off at the pass...he's dispatching one ninja after the other with clotheslines and slams...! Rick Jones and Jason Smith, it seems, are standing together! Meanwhile, in the ring...the masked impostor and Rick Jones are having at it...the Leroy-impostor goes for a spinning leg-lariat....Rick Jones ducks...and comes back with a super-kick...the Leroy impostor goes off the ropes...and Jones nails one of his most powerful moves...the spear! As Jason Smith battles the ninjas on the outside...Rick Jones goes for the cover on the inside...wait...its...Jade and Vixen...the Iron Valkyries...coming to the ring from the other side...and...they're...what...they're attacking the Leroy impostor....? The referee has no choice but to call a DQ for Slick Rick! Its one fall apiece now...the referee is yelling for the girls to get out of the ring....

Liz Weinberg: Well, you're always ripping Leroy for using outside interference or cheating or whatever...what about Slick Rick there?

Steve Sayors:Oh please! We both know that the Iron Valkyries are two of Leroy's most trusted bodyguards...they knew just what they were doing...forcing a DQ in order to secure a fall for their side in the match...it doesn't get any dirtier! The referee is now screaming at the women to get lost...

Liz Weinberg: What a rude guy...and sexist too. Why doesn't he yell at Jason Smith or those ninjas on the outside....?

Steve Sayors::Jade responds by...fixing a kiss on the referee! Ninjas continue to battle Jason Smith on the outside...Jade is smooching with the official on the inside...and meanwhile, Rick Jones...has just planted the Leroy impostor with yet another Bulldozer power-bomb...and...what's this....? Eric Rex is in the ring! Rick Jones doesn't see him...he's right behind him...he taps Jones on the shoulder...Jones turns to face him...T-Bone suplex from Eric Rex! Why...? Why....? WHY? While the referee continues to make out with Jade, Rex lays Slick Rick out with the Apache job...and then lays the Leroy impostor atop Rick...before disappearing back into the crowd...Jade shoves the referee away suddenly, and slaps him in the face...as if SHE wasn't the one planting the kiss on HIM! The referee turns to see the impostor covering Rick Jones...1....2....3! Blast it...and time is up! What a stolen victory! Leroy's crew seems to sink to a new low every time out....

WINNER: Big Bad Leroy

Take out the Trash

Tyrone is dragging the near lifeless body of Benjamin Crane along his side while Wallace accompanies him on a rare trip outside the building into the alleyway where Tyrone was disposing of the trash. They both walk leisurely towards the garbage can.

Tyrone: "So boss, what's your big plan for next week..."

Wallace: "Let me just say this... Do you think you'll be ready to get back in that ring next week?"

Tyrone: "When was I ever not ready, sir?"

Wallace: "That's the answer I wanted to hear."

Tyrone tosses Crane in the trash and they both walk back inside the building

Peter Gilmour
- vs -
AJ Powell
First Blood Match

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then see red strobe lights going around the arena and then come to the entranceway where a big explosion of fire hits as "Daddy's Fallen Angel" by In This Moment begins to play. After the initial guitar riff, we then hear a loud scream from the lead singer as Rose Smith comes out wearing a very sexy red halter top with black pants. She gives the crowd a sadistic wink of her eye and then we see Peter Gilmour come out in a black vest and black tights with PBK on the sides. Peter grabs Rose's hand and they make their way to the ring. They get in normally and then both get into the center of the ring and flash the "X" symbol as fire emits from the turnbuckles. They then pose for the audience as they wait for Peter's next opponent to come out.

"Making his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California; he is an XWF Tag Team and XWF Trio Champion, Peter Gilmour!"

"And his opponent, from Orlando, Flordia..."

AJ Powell walks out to Lose Yourself by Eminem as he shakes hands with all the fans.

"AJ Powell!"

The bell rings.

Rose Smith is on the apron holding both of Peter Gilmour's title belts, with her face in between both of the plates. She has her lips puckered as she awaits the pre-match kiss from Peter. Peter walks over for the kiss, but instead he kisses the face plates of the two title belts!

Rose shakes her head as she leaves the apron.

Peter turns around and is met by a flying kick from AJ! He never should have taken his eye off of AJ in the first place!

AJ is all over Peter now with kicks. He lifts Peter by the jaw, and nails him with an uppercut that sends him tumbling through the ropes and out of the ring.

AJ now owns the ring as Peter regroups on the outside with Rose at his side.

Rose fans Peter's face with one of the title belts; she's really supportive of Peter.

Peter steps back into the ring and immediately locks up with AJ. AJ puts Peter into an arm wrench hold. He pushes down on the arm of Peter so that he's bent at the waist, and then gives him a kick to his big head. Peter falls on his back from that move as AJ runs off the ropes and hits a running senton splash. He pins Peter.

But wait-- there's no pinfalls in this match. AJ needs to make Peter bleed.

AJ sits Peter up on his ass and delivers a series of low kicks to the spine of Peter. Peter arches his back with each blow as he winces in pain.

With Peter still in the seated position, AJ runs off the ropes again and this time delivers a drop kick to that same region of Peter Gilmour. AJ works over Peter with a headlock to slow him down.

AJ pulls Peter up to his feet with a headlock. This probably isn't the best approach by AJ as Peter is able to use his size to power out. Peter reverses out of the move with a side slam. Peter follows up by running off the ropes and going for a big splash, but AJ moves out of the way. If Peter had hit that move, it would've taken a lot of out AJ.

AJ goes back to work on Peter with some more kicks.

AJ goes for the Code of Honour (Twist of Fate), but Peter pushes him away. AJ runs off the ropes, and knocks Peter down with a running drop kick instead. AJ then hits a springboard moonsault on Peter.

AJ picks Peter up and tries for a vertical suplex, but Peter interlocks his leg with AJ's to block it. AJ tries to lift him again, but Peter blocks again. Peter throws some punches into the ribs of AJ to get him off. This may be Peter's only chance.

Peter runs off the ropes and charges through AJ with a yakuza kick!

Peter sits AJ up on his butt and applies a body scissors on AJ. He's looking to squeeze AJ like a pimple with those giant legs of his. AJ is now trying to elbow his way out of the hold as the fans cheer him on.

Finally, AJ is able to pry apart Peter's legs and escape the hold by turning over. He punches Peter in the head. He then stands up, grabs both of Peter's legs, spreads them, and hits a double leg leg drop to the groin of Peter Gilmour.

AJ goes outside of the ring for the first time in this match. He looks under the ring for a weapon, anything he can find. The first thing that he comes across is a fire extinguisher. If he can whack Peter over the head with it, he might bleed.

AJ runs at Peter with the fire extinguisher and smashes it over his head! D***, that might have been enough.

The referee checks on Peter to see if he's bleeding...

and...

No! No blood.

AJ can't believe it. He hit Peter running with the extinguisher but no blood. He climbs to the top rope with the fire extinguisher still in his hand, waiting for Peter to get up so he can hit him again. Peter is almost up, and AJ is about to jump off the top rope when suddenly-- Rose Smith walks up on the apron and hits AJ Powell in the back with her crutch! The first shot to AJ's back doesn't phase him much, but the second one does as it smacks him in the forehead.

The distractions works as Peter is able to climb up to the top to meet AJ. He takes the extinguisher out of AJ's hands, points the nozzle at him, and sprays him in the face! He then pulls AJ off the top rope, and drops him with a modified black hole slam! What a move what was! Peter could probably pin AJ right now, but he'll need to draw blood instead.

Peter yells at Rose to hand him one of her crutches.

But she doesn't want to! She needs that crutch in order to walk.

Rose: "I need this crutch, Peter!"

Peter: "Just give it to me, woman!"

Rose rolls her eyes and then tosses the crutch to Peter. But wait-- he spent too much time arguing with Rose and now AJ is hitting him with low kicks and high kicks.

AJ spins Peter down to the mat with a swinging neck breaker. The crutch goes flying out of Peter's hands and across the ring.

AJ is walking over to retrieve the crutch...

But Rose Smith is in the ring now, and she grabs after it at the sme time that AJ does!

Rose and AJ are now fighting over the crutch.

AJ: "LET GO!"

Rose: "THIS BELONGS TO ME!"

AJ: "You've got till the count of 3 to let go. 1... 2..."

Peter nails AJ from behind with a clothesline just as he was about to say 3. The clothesline was so forceful that it caused Rose to fall back on her ass.

Peter picks up AJ by his arms and holds him up while Rose gets back up to her feet. Peter is telling Rose to pick up the crutch.

Peter: "Pick up the crutch and hit him in the head with it! He'll bleed!"

Rose is hesitant at first but goes with Peter's plan. She takes the crutch...

She swings it at AJ...

AJ ducks!

And she ends up hitting Peter by mistake! Oh my God, Peter is down after getting hit in the face by the crutch!

He's bleeding!

Peter had a gash on his forehead! This match is over!

Wait-- that damn Rose Smith has the referee distracted! She's got his back turned to Peter and is making out with him. The referee has no idea that Peter is bleeding. This match should be over.

AJ is trying to gain the referee's attention but he's still making out with Rose Smith.

AJ finally shoves Rose Smith down and the referee snaps out of it, but at that moment...

Peter swings the crutch with all he's got and nails AJ over the head with it! He covers his own head right after with his forearm in order to hide the cut that he has.

The referee goes to check on AJ...

Meanwhile, Rose is wrapping a bandanna around Peter's head to cover up his wound.

The referee concludes that AJ is not bleeding. The match is still on since Peter has his cut covered up by wearing a red bandanna around his head that makes him look like an original gangster.

AJ recovers to his feet and goes work on Peter with some more high kicks and low kicks. Peter gets backed into one of the corners. AJ tries to pull the bandanna off of Peter's head; he knows that Peter is bleeding under that garment. But Peter is holding on to it for dear life. AJ though almost has it off, but that's when Peter hits him with a low blow! That was a desperate move there by the "King of Wrestling."

At that moment, Peter pulls some gloves out of his pants. Gross, I hope he doesn't plan on smothering AJ with those. They look like some of those heavy duty gloves. Peter yells at Rose to throw him something...

Rose throws Peter a burlap sack from under the ring.

Oh my-- what could be in that sack?

Peter reaches in with his gloved hand, and pulls out...

a strand of razor wire! What the hell is he going to do with that?

Peter stands over AJ holding each end of the strand of razor wire in his gloved hands. He must be wearing the gloves in order to prevent from causing himself to bleed. That's good strategy by Peter; clearly he's taking it to the XTREEEEEEME!

With the razor wire in his hands, he reaches under the neck of AJ, and pulls him up into a camel clutch! Holy s***, a camel clutch, only instead of using his hands to pull back on AJ's neck, he's using razor wire! Is this the "dark side" that Peter was talking about all week? The razor is digging into AJ's neck near his jaw line.

Oh my God! Peter is moving the wire side-to-side with his hands as though he's sawing through AJ's neck!

The referee checks, and yes-- there is blood!

End this match, ref!

Ding Ding Ding!

"The winner of the match, Peter Gilmour!"

Peter has won the match, but as we see the headband fall from his head, we're reminded that he had been cut open before AJ was. The King of Wrestling is a d*** fraud!

Peter finally releases AJ who is bleeding across his neck.

WINNER: Peter Gilmour

Steve Davids
- vs -
Chris MacBeth
Standard Match

As his music hits the lights flicker briefly as Steve Davids makes his way out of the shadows with his head and arms held high. Davids struts down the ramp focusing directly on the ring in order to remain concentrated. Grabbing the middle rope he pulls himself onto the ring apron before climbing into the ring and starting to punch the air in front of him as if to prepare for the fight about to happen.

"From Boston, England, weighing 245 pounds, Steve Davids!"

"And his opponent."

The arena Lights go out for about 30 seconds, there is a explosion of light as some pyrotechnics explode at the top of the stage. Chris Macbeth walks out and soaks up the atmosphere from the packed out crowed. Before continuing his walk down to the ring.

"From Chicago, Illinois, weighing 185 pounds, Chris Macbeth!"

The bell rings as both men remain in their respective corners.

Macbeth comes right out with a kick to to the thigh of Davids. It doesn't seem to phase Davids much, but it does piss him off. Davids loses his cool and charges but Macbeth counters with a drop toe hold. Macbeth goes after the ankle of Davids for some kind of submission hold, but Davids quickly crawls into the bottom rope for a rope break. Davids isn't so hot when it comes to technical wrestling and counters so he needs to go for the ropes any time he gets put in a submission hold.

Davids and Macbeth go after each other and this time Davids gets a boot to the chest of Macbeth. He then throws his arm down like a club over the back of Macbeth. Davids is using his powerful strikes to wear down Macbeth. He releases Macbeth into the ropes and catches tilt-a-whirl side slam. Davids stays in control as he drags Macbeth to the bottom rope, drapes him neck-first over it, and chokes him with his foot. After five seconds, the referee forces him to break the choke hold. He lets up off of Macbeth, but not until after he uses his boot to rake the side of Macbeth's face. There's nothing fancy about David's in-ring style, he just hits his opponents with whatever pops into his head.

Davids takes Macbeth and throws him into the ropes. He tries to catches him for a fireman's carry, but Macbeth reverses it into a DDT! Beautiful counter by Macbeth as he goes for the pin.

Davids kicks out.

Macbeth shoots up to his feet and applies a reverse Indian death lock on Davids. Wow, we don't often see Macbeth use submissions but he's definitely pulling a new one out tonight. He knows Davids' major weakness is in submission wrestling and is using that to his advantage. Davids has a lot of upper body strength though and is able to pull himself to the ropes for his second rope break of the match.

With both men back up, Davids throws a strong left to the jaw of Macbeth. Macbeth responds roundhouse kick to the mouth of Davids. The audience gasped at the sound made from that kick connecting with the mouth of Davids. Macbeth goes to work on the legs of Davids again, this time with a half Boston crab. Davids is in a bad way again. He tries to reverse out of by grabbing after the ankle of Macbeth but he learns quickly that might not be the best option for him. He goes for the ropes instead, using his strength to pull him forward. Davids eventually gets his hand on the ropes and earns his third rope break in the match.

Davids returns to his feet. He needs to start avoiding these submission holds...

Macbeth and Davids go after each other and this time Davids gets a headlock on Macbeth. Davids knows he isn't very effective at submission wrestling and quickly transitions out of the hold by throwing an uppercut into the jaw of Macbeth. That move really knocks Macbeth silly as he stumbles into the corner-- not a good spot for him. Davids charges into Macbeth and smacks into him with a splash in the corner. He then tosses Macbeth across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Davids goes for his first pin of the night.

Macbeth kicks out.

Davids goes right back to work on Macbeth by picking him up off the ground and up to his chest. Davids' strength is impressive. He carries Macbeth to the center of the ring, and then throws him over with a fall away slam. Davids bounces off the ropes and jumps on top of Macbeth with a running elbow drop.

Davids reaches down and grabs Macbeth by the throat. He lifts him up to his feet and into the air with one hand. Davids holds Macbeth up for three seconds before dropping him with a sit-out choke slam! With Macbeth already in position, Davids simple press his hand over the chest of Macbeth for a pin attempt.

Macbeth barely got this shoulder up in time.

Davids sits Macbeth up and drives his knee down into his spine. After four strikes with his knee, Davids runs off the ropes and hits a big boot to the back of Macbeth's head. Macbeth, still sitting, slumps forward with his upper body after that knock out kick. With Macbeth in a good position, Davids lifts him into position for the Shockwave (cradle neckbreaker). He goes for the move, but Macbeth reverses it into a crossbody for the pin.

Davids kicks out.

Davids and Macbeth recover simultaneously.

Macbeth is the quicker of the two as he throws a kick into Davids' mid section. Macbeth goes for a swinging neckbreaker, but Davids pushes him off into the ropes. The shove works out well for Macbeth as he bounces himself off the second rope for a lionsault. He lands into the arms of Davids. Davids almost loses his balance and falls back, but maintains his footing. He carries Macbeth to the center of the ring and drops him on his head with a tombstone! He covers Macbeth.

Thr-- Macbeth barely kicks out!

Davids punches the mat as he becomes more frustrated. He thought for sure that a tombstone would put Macbeth away even if it wasn't his finishing move. He puts his hands on the referee and yells at him. That turns out to be a mistake though as Macbeth recovers and hits Davids in the head with a Pele kick. Davids should have kept his attention on Macbeth and not the ref!

Macbeth covers him.

Thre- No! Davids got his foot on the ropes just in time.

Macbeth is pumped up though. That tombstone from Davids must have knocked him back on track.

Macbeth climbs to the top rope for The Resting Bird (Back flip Frog Splash). He measures up Davids, and then leaps off the top rope for the finishing maneuver

but Davids moves out of the way!

Macbeth smacks chest first into the ring canvas and rolls around in pain.

Davids gets back up and quickly hits Macbeth with the Shockwave! (cradle neckbreaker) He pins Macbeth.

3!

Davids walks away with the victory. Macbeth put up a great fight though. This match really could have gone either way.

WINNER: Steve Davids

MAIN EVENT
United States Title Match

Sebastian Duke
- vs -
PvP

'The Xtremist' Bryce
Hardcore Legend
Head Body Guard #1
Head Body Guard #2

4 on 1 Handicap Match

The song "Sound of Madness" plays as "The Xtremist" Bryce, Hired Body Guard, Hired Body Guard 2, and The Hardcore Legend walk out to the ring. But wait-- there's also Hired Body Guard 3! Unbelievable. Bryce has a third body guard! I guess you can never have enough body guards. However, it will only be #1, #2, Hardcore Legend, and Bryce who are officially in the match. I'm sure Hired Body Guard 3 will play a role in this match though.

Let's get our first look at Hired Body Guard 3.

[Image: Undertaker3.jpg]

Oh my goodness. He's riding a f***ing motorcycle and he looks just like Sebastian Duke. Wait a minute-- did he raid Sebastian Duke's makeup kit? I'm asking this because it looks like he's wearing the exact same eyeliner as Sebastian Duke! They even have the same exact tattoos. What's going on here? Is Bryce playing mind games? This is very bizarre.

"And their opponent, from the Unknown. He weighs 278 pounds..."

The lights go out in the arena. Wind is heard momentarily in the background before Johnny Cash's 'Gods Gonna Cut you Down' is heard. The steel frame of the X-Tron bursts into flames and the crowd boos instantaneously. 6 of Sebastian Duke's hooded followers make their way to the aisle carrying lit torches. 3 of each to either side of the aisle lighting the path for their Leader, the Angel of Darkness, Sebastian Duke and the High Priest, Asmodeus. He proceeds down the aisle at a constant methodical pace never once allowing his eyes to deviate from the ring. He makes his way up the ring steps and into the ring when the lights come back on.

"He is the United States Champion, and a member of The Black Circle, Sebastian Duke!"

Duke enters the ring and isn't sure what to make of his opponents.

For those of you keep score at home, it's:

6' 8 Sebastian Duke versus

6' 4 Bryce
7' 2 Hired Body Guard 1
7' 1 Hired Body Guard 2
6' 2 Hardcore Legend
And in their corner is 7' 3 Hired Body Guard 3

All five of these a**holes are weighed in at a combined weight of 1833. That's nearly one freaking ton.

Sebastian Duke is ready to go. PVP decides to send in Hired Body Guard 2, good plan.

Duke and HBG2 lock up and begin to push on each other like two raging bulls. Neither man is letting up, they're like two bulls going at it with their horns locked. This is a fight that we've been waiting to see for years! Look at them two bulls go at it.

They're still locked up in the center as HBG2 begins to gain some ground on Duke.

But Duke pushes back on HBG2. Who's the stronger man?

HBG2 begins to push on Duke now. He's starting to show his "Powerhouse/Aggressive" wrestling style here.

Duke gives HBG2 a big shove into the corner and that seems to upset him!

HBG2 tags in HBG1-- he's had enough for now.

We're three minutes into this match and so far we've only seen a collar tie up/lock up.

HBG1 runs after Duke for a big karate chop to the head, but Duke counters with a hip toss. HBG1 calls that style of his "brawlar" style. HBG1 gets up and goes for another overhead chop on Duke, but Duke throws him away with an arm drag.

HBG1 runs after Duke for another move, but Duke catches him with a flying crossbody. After that, HBG1 decides that he's had enough and tags out.

Up next is Hardcore Legend!

Legend runs at Duke and hits him in his chest with a running knee strike. That seemed to knock the wind out of Duke as Legend whips him into the ropes. Duke bounces off, and Legend goes for a lariat-- but it doesn't knock Duke down! It barely phased Duke. Legend runs off the ropes and this time hits Duke with a dropkick. That move definitely took Duke off of his feet.

Legend works over Duke's chest with some stomps. He then climbs up to the top rope. What does Hardcore Legend have in mind? He raises his arms up in the air like he just don't care. Rumor has it that Hardcore Legend used to jump off the roof of his house onto mattresses. Legend jumps off for a big splash and lands directly on top of Duke! What a move! Legend makes the pin.

Duke kicks out.

Legend throws Duke into a chin lock. This may be the move that sends Hardcore Legend home with the United States title around his waist. Legend isn't known for submission wrestling, but rumor has it he took a semester of wrestling in high school. This chin lock is working very well at the moment.

But maybe I spoke too soon-- Duke is beginning to rise up to his feet. He thrusts his elbow into Legend's fat gut. Duke then shakes him off with a side slam. He makes the pin.

Bryce breaks up the count.

Duke goes right back to work on Legend with some mounted punches. Once he's reached his five second limit, he stands up to find Hired Body Guard 3 standing on the apron. Oh my goodness, the two men come face to face. It's like Duke is looking into a seven foot mirror.

[Image: takervstaker.jpg]

Duke acts like he's about to turn away, but then he knocks HBG3 off the apron with an uppercut!

With Duke's back turned, Legend is able to tag in Bryce.

Bryce walks up to the top rope, and hits Duke as he turns around with a missile drop kick.

Bryce covers Duke.

Duke kicks out again.

Bryce throws Duke into the ropes and takes him down with a head scissors. After that he lands a standing moonsault on Duke for the pin.

Kick out by Duke.

Bryce works over Duke with some mounted punches, followed by a blatant choke!

The referee orders Bryce to release Duke and he does. Bryce will need to be careful here if he's trying to walk away with the title.

Bryce goes to the top rope for another move. What does he have in mind this time? Bryce leaps off the top rope for a shooting star press, but Duke moves out of the way! Bryce hits nothing but the mat.

Duke sees the Bryce is hurt, and goes after his three tag partners. He goes down the line, throwing punches at all three of them. This is a good strategy by Duke. He'll need to take these men out if he expects to pin Bryce without being interrupted.

Duke grabs HBG1 and HBG2 and butts their heads into each other. The pair of HBGs fall off the apron. However, Legend isn't going to let Duke walk over him. Legend throws punches back at Duke. Legend gives Duke a bionic elbow that causes him to fall down. By this time, Bryce has made it back to his feet and is stomping Duke into the mat. He grabs Duke by the head, places himself on the top rope, and takes Duke down with a tornado DDT! Pin by Bryce.

Duke gets his foot on the bottom rope.

Bryce goes to work on Duke with some more mounted punches. He then throws Duke into the ropes. He tries to hit Duke with a heel kick, but Duke ducks it. Duke runs off the ropes again and sends Bryce flipping through the air with a running big boot! He pins Bryce.

Legend enters the ring--

But Duke was expecting Legend to run in and sits up in time to grab Legend by his neck! Duke drags Legend over to the ropes and chokeslams him out of the ring! What a powerful move by Duke!

Duke notices that HBG1 and HBG2 are still groggy on the outside from when he made them headbutt each other. Duke runs over, launches himself over the top rope, and hits HBG1 and HBG2 at the same time with a plancha! Wow, I don't think we've ever seen Duke use a plancha in a match.

Duke rolls back into the ring. HBG 1 and 2 are out from the plancha, Legend is out from the chokeslam. That just leaves Bryce and Hired Body Guard 3 in his corner.

Bryce charges at Duke and hits him in his chest with a double knee attack. That move causes Duke to fall back into the corner. Bryce then goes work on Duke with some shoulder strikes to his gut. Bryce picks up the 275 pounder, and places him on the top rope in a seated position. The highflyer makes his climb to the top as well. Once Bryce is on the top rope with Duke, he jumps up, wraps his legs around Duke's head, and goes for a hurricanrana! (AKA Frankensteiner!)

But Duke blocks it and holds Bryce up on his shoulders! Oh my God.... With Bryce still on Duke's shoulders, Duke jumps off the top rope and powerbombs (or Awesome Bombs) Bryce in the center of the ring.

Hired Body Guard 3 steps over the top rope and into the ring, but Duke boots him right back out!

Duke walks over to Bryce and covers him.

3!

Duke has won the handicap match!

WINNER and still United States Champion: Sebastian Duke

[Image: christian-bale1.png]

Wallace Witasick appears on the X-tron

Wallace Witasick: Hi there Duke? Remember when you helped build Warfare from the ground up and we could call you a decent champion? Then you betrayed us all and defecated all over the Warfare name by joining sleazeballs like Shane and the Black Circle? Then you wonder why?? Why Wallace have we lost touch you say?? What are you an idiot??

I HATE SHANE !

F*CK SHANE !

This is an awkward moment in Warfare history, although it was bleeped it IS IN FACT the first time Wallace has swore on national television.. The crowd knows he's serious now...

Wallace: More than Flynn, more than anything I hate Shane ... YOU and your Black Circle regimen don't have much longer before being dismantled.

Wallace: Duke, next week I'm going to make it easier for you. Instead of facing four opponents it will just be two AND you'll have a partner.

Wallace: The catch is this team will be fighting for a chance at the US TITLE!!!

The crowd roars.

Wallace: If the team of KnightMask and Steve Davids can defeat you and your partner Sebastian. Then; the following week those two will face off to decide which one will get the shot at the US title! Any questions?

Duke seems perplexed but asks the obvious question.

Duke: Yeah, who's my partner?

Wallace: Turn around.

Duke turns around to catch...

THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW!!! (Super Kick!)

Angelus comes out from behind from seemingly nowhere to put his foot through Duke's face!!!

The crowd erupts in a series of cheers as Angelus leans over Duke with a microphone in his hands.

Angelus: See ya next week, Partna!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
(04-25-2013), (04-25-2013), (04-25-2013)