Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 03:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please explain
The Future Jose Gomez Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-29-2016, 01:09 PM

Can someone explain to me wtf the XWF is doing right now? I sweep the floor at leap of faith with TJ Adams he gets lucky and survives its getting chances after chances to get title shots and your boy over here was left out on both the Wednesday and Saturday shows. How in the hell do you not have your best guy out there? Who's running this shit anyways Donald Trump? So I say fuck it right here right now I'm calling you out TJ Adams you and me one on one to determine the true best man and number one contender for the Hart Title, you say you're so hard and hood. Well girl let's find that out. You and me in an old fashioned hood street fight what do you say Adams can you stop sucking dick long enough to fight?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Future Jose Gomez's post:
Jakob Davis (07-29-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-29-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2016, 07:47 AM

All you ever have to do in order to be booked is to ask. It's not automatic.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-30-2016, 10:31 AM

Shut the fuck up Vonnie Blsne you fucking Shsne and Todo Shattins sympathizer.

Jose Gomez is without a doubt the future of this company and should be booked as such. Errors like this are the reason why this company is at its lowest point in history or should I say CIStory?

Jose I will pay you hsndsomely with my mouth and wallet wsllet if you step up to this by bringing me a bushel of his pubes and the head of the traitor Shsne who must pay for his crimes.

Yes young man, BRING ME A BUSHEL OF YINNIE YANE! A bushel! I do not know what a bushel is but I will have it!
Hate Post Like Post