Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drezdin vs Crimson dong
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-20-2016, 10:59 AM

Drezdin:oh Crimsypoo honey where are yyyooouuu? I was dreaming about you last night. I was dreaming about you because I feel sssooo sorry for you in that in do time your sorry ass has to wrestle a 7'2" 300 plus pound winless giant that will kill you by pouring gasoline on you and setting you a blaze...or should I say a inferno blaze of victory. I just hope that even if I don't kill you and you are miraculously still alive after when I defeat you I hope you realize that you made a hugh misteak in challenging me. In fact now that I think about I wonder what will happen to your moral or even your mental state when you loose to a winless shumck like me after we had our match. Crimson dong you piche demare puta remember this, in the near future when you do participate in other matches don't make the same misteak with others like you did with me. Though I hate your soon to be burnt to an extra crispy ass just don't want to to become some one else's bitch like you will be mine.[/align]

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
(07-20-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-21-2016)