Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tha Crossroads
The Future Jose Gomez Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-19-2016, 01:17 PM

The stars shine bright up in the dark clear night, shining bright like diamonds. He comes to this place often when he's trying to find himself, when he feels empty and becomes a lost soul. He walks around snapping twigs and kicking grass and mud off his boots. He finally reaches his destination and falls to his knees and starts to say a prayer.

"GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE, THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN, AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AMEN!"

It's a prayer he has said millions of times since that tragic day 1 year ago. He loves that prayer so much that he had it tattooed on his body. He looks up to the sky with his arms right open and palms down. He let's out a big sigh and a scream of agony. He gets pack up to his feet takes a rosary off the plot that reads here lies proud father and US Navy Seal Carlos "Jose" Gomez. It's been a year ago since his dad got shot in a gang related drive by shooting. Jose Gomez starts to speak in a quiet whispering voice echoing through the night.

"Father I'm so sorry I couldn't be there with you when you passed. When I received the letter in prison from Rudy I about lost my mine. I had to stay focused though as to not hurt my chances of early release or prole for that I will always be sorry and have regrets. See I promised you and mom that I would get you out of the hood, out of that fucked up neighborhood. What do I do instead? I get caught up in the white man system and get locked up in San Quinten. It was through your grace and encouraging words that I even made it out of that hell on earth. You're the only reason I don't revenge your death and kill a homie it's because I know its not your way of things."

"You've always taught me pops to be a man stand your ground, but do it with your first not weapons. Any bitch like Dillinger can pick up a weapon and use it, but it takes a real man to fight with his fist. I wonder at times pops what I'm doing here in the XWF, can I even make it or survive? Do I make you proud and if so how I lost my first match. I can't seem to get ahead in a system that's set up like Donald Trump is in charge and is set up to let the brown man down. Am I just settling myself up for failure dad?"

"I wish you was here to guide me right now dad to show me what's the right thing to do. Surely I cant be respected or taken seriously if I start my career here 2-0, but surely if I win if I beat TJ Adams I'll be the number one contender for the Hart title and that's saying something. But what if, what if dad I lose where do I go from here on out, how do I savage my career? Do you know how big of a let down that would be do lose to a coward a woman like TJ Adams? He talks about how bad he is how hood he is, but last time I checked homie no one in the hood knows who you are or cares. Around here we don't take to fakers and posers very well."

"This man dad has the nerve to call me out for calling out his buddy of sort Dillinger. TJ I think you pronounced boyfriend wrong. Hell what does the TJ stand for anyways TOTAL JOKE? You say you are looking forward to stepping into the ring with me my man, I think you're not even thinking clearly to what you're really asking for. You're asking to meet God tomorrow night. You're asking to get your head bashed in. Do you really want that TJ? I'm going to light you up like a joint and smoke you all over that ring. You're going to pray to God that I just end your life and like a lion does to his pray before he kills it I'm going to torture you. I'm going to hear you scream like a girl and beg for mercy."

"If I was you TJ I would really consider not showing up to the match, no one would blame you hell people would applaud you for being a smart man it's really up to you TJ but its your funeral and death not mine. In your case I will be the judge, jury and executioner. You say you want to beat me because guys like me beat up guys like you? Guys like me don't go looking for fights, that's not what we do in the hood. However, we shall as hell don't back down like a bitch either. So if it's a war you want Adams it's a war you got essay. But when you come at me bring it all don't hold anything back because when I beat you I don't want any excuses. I just want you to admit what I and everyone else already knows I'm the better man and you could never beat me."

Jose feels a cold wind on his shoulders as if his dad is standing right behind him. He kisses the plot and puts the rosary back grabs his bags and airplane tickets. He's ready for leap of faith, he's ready to go to war and hell and back.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Future Jose Gomez's post:
Vincent Lane (07-19-2016)