Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith III
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Torch Match
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-15-2016, 10:02 AM

(The scene opens up as we see drezdin sitting on a bar stool backwards in a undisclosed location laughing historically.)

Drezdin:ladies and gentlemen of the xwf universe and for those that are sitting at home today is a hugely mega HELL YEAH special occasion for me.....well since for the past five days it was announced that it was. You see in mere five days time I not only get to kill the person but the life and career of one Crimson dong in leap of faith on July 20, 2016. In a match that is not normal, a match that is littleraly in every since freighting and horrifying, a match that I get to name the stipulation(s), a match lets just say that it won't be for the week of heart; a match that I'm pritty sure that after what I'll do to the Crimson idiot himself it'll be banned or I'll be fired sight on seen. You see I'll admit up front that when I read that I had gotten quote on quote the power to name any stipulation(s) that I wanted I was happy; happy in a since that the endless possibilities were beyond the count of me., i was giddy as a school boy. On the other hand I was scared, I didn't know what the best stipulation(s) would be the best to carry out what I wanted to do muchless how I wanted it to go, I mean it was thee up most important that what I wanted to do to him is what I wanted to give back to the people and to the xwf company. But then I stoped and realized that all along there was just one match that would get the job done and go the way I wanted to go. What is the stipulation you maybe wondering? The stipulation that I Drezdin had chosen is in three words...HUMAN...TORCH...MATCH!!! In that match to win is very simple, there are no DQ, count outs, pin falls, no submissions, no nothing. You have to beat the every living shit out of your opponent to where you have to pour gasoline on him and light him on fire; or as I like to call it a inferno blaze of victory. Ladies and gentlemen this time the ball is in my court the odds are in my favor. When I get my hands on him he won't know what hit him and after the match it over when I defeat him all you will see is him is in a blaze of fire of his own mangled up pile of ashes. Crimson dong you stupid son of a bitch, I hope you know what you are doing when in challenging me. You've met your maker and desmise.

(the scene fades to black as drezdin laughs evilly)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like drezdin5788's post:
(07-19-2016), Thomas Girard (08-08-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-15-2016), Vincent Lane (07-16-2016)