Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna Try Me?
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-08-2016, 01:25 PM

(07-08-2016, 01:09 PM)Tush Said: Your wife is a tranny you stupid cunt.

"Oh nooo, how did I never see that before? I mean, she doesn't have a dick. Has breasts. Has a vagina. Ohhh, it's because there's no womb so that automatically means Alysia isn't a woman. Or at least, in your eyes. Alysia is just as much of a woman as Roxy. Bet they'd get along great.

As for you, Mister One Letter Swap And One Word Away From Being A Salt-n-Pepa Song Title. If anyone finds you attractive, I'd be surprised. Then again, any woman with less than half a brain most likely would. Poor mentally stunted women. They simply do not have the capability to have better taste in men, since they'd only be attracted to someone like you: someone with less than half a brain."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2016, 01:54 PM

Listen here, Elliott Roger. Don't talk about women with me when you have some bitch squinting through the gaps in her slanty eyes staring at what she thinks is this monster of a man, actually acts like a , gets decimated on a regular basis and critiques Dragon Ball Z like a whiney little batty boy. It wouldn't surprise me if a bowl cut school shooter looking dweeb slid out of your bloody arsehole with a remote control in the palm of his hand as the puss from his zits drip off his chin claiming emphatically "I played you fools! I finally lived out my fantasy I wrote in my journal while the black kids beat the shit out of me at school!"

In the words of the current number one contender who just beat you even with your groom on hand to help you out and swiftly left you to toil away with the title that has the prestige of a fucking walnut, piss off Ghost Wank.
Hate Post Like Post