Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
They Don't Want None
The Future Jose Gomez Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-28-2016, 05:45 PM

The XWF comes to you live tonight from the beautiful American Airlines Arena in stunning Miami, Florida. The crowd is pumped and the palm tress are shifting lightly do the breeze coming off the ocean. The crowd is gathering in slowly selling out the arena. Just as the fans get settled in buying merchandise, buying their beer and slamming down hot dogs the lights go out. The fans start to go nuts and start screaming in anticipation of who it could be. A white mystical cloud of smoke fills the arena as the middle of the XWF ring is lit up in blue with a LA Dodgers symbol. "Welcome to LA" by King Lil G starts blasting through the PA system as "The Future" Jose Gomez runs out and starts pointing much to the crowds delight. They start chanting "WE'VE BEEN WAITING....WE'VE BEEN WAITING!!!"

Gomez walks down the steel cold ramp with his signature LA hat and Kobe Lakers Jersey on while taking a few selfies with fans and giving fist pumps and high fives on his way into the ring. He calls for the mic and stands in the corner as the crowd starts to chant again "THE FUTURE IS HERE....THE FUTURE IS HERE!!!." Gomez wipes his mouth clears his throat and begins to speak.

"Thanks for that ovation Miami, just like D-Wade I've got much love for you."

Gomez pounds on his chest as the fans start chanting again "WE'VE BEEN WAITING....WE'VE BEEN WAITING!!!"

"Now some of you around here know me been following my days from the infamous YouTube prison fights I've been into all the way up to my title matches in Lucha Underground and AAA. For all the supporters out there throughout my career, for all the fans that pushed me so hard to the top I once again thank you. For those of you who don't know me allow me to introduce myself. I am then, now and forever will be "The Future" Jose Gomez. Now some of you may ask yourself why do they call you The Future? That answer G's is quite simple. Take a close look at this face. It's ok camera man zoom in don't be afraid I'm not going to bite you homie, this face right here is going to be the new face of the XWF and your next Universal Champion."

"Speaking of champions as some of you might now I have been beefing with the so called Hart Champion Mr. Ghost Tank."

The crowd starts to boo and chant "You can take him...You can take him."

"OH you're right on that one Miami I sure can take Tank any day any place and anywhere but here's the thing just like the lion from The Wizard of Oz Tank is nothing more than a coward. He comes out with his chest pumped out saying I'm not in his league. Let's get one thing straight here dog you never have been or will be on my level. I have managed to take the XWF by storm overnight. I've grown and shot myself to the top in my short amount of time here then you have your whole career."

"But ladies and gentlemen enough about the oversized gorilla Mr. Tank I have to move on from that. It appears that I have a match this Saturday. A three way dance as they call it. Now I don't own any dancing shoes and I don't know how to tango but one thing I do know how to do is kick ass and fight. Mike Green and Dillinger I'm not going to come at you saying I'm the most experienced guy out here because I'm not, but best believe I am ready for a fight and to make a name for myself. Every time I fight win lose or draw I fight with all I have and I leave my heart, soul, blood and tears on this very ring."

"I've hit rock bottom before in my life so as I see it boys there's only one way for me to go and that's to the top. Remember homies it's nothing personal when I bash your heads in it's all just business. The way I see it we have three young fellas all trying to make a name for themselves at each others expense and well let the best man win. This Saturday it's not going to be just another match it's going to be a war. It's going to be gruesome, painful and at times we're going to want to quit, but I guess it all comes down to who has the most heart and balls in the end."

"So with all do respect best of luck to both of you guys in the match but when it's all said and done I'm going to leave you two saying when it comes to Jose Gomez we don't want none! This Saturday I show the XWF why I'm a legend in the making and why I feel like I'm the greatest like Muhammed Ali."

Gomez drops the mic as the crowd arises to their feet. He flips his cap off throws it into the crowd and throws up some LA signs the XWF goes to a commercial break.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Future Jose Gomez's post:
Dillinger (07-01-2016), Unknown Soldier (06-28-2016)