Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage 19/6/16 - Intercontinental Madness!
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-19-2016, 02:24 AM

We open up to Archie Lawson stood in the centre of the ring, the crowd are giving him a mixed reaction but he’s looking particularly smug this evening as “Tea for the Tillerman” dies down he begins to speak.

“Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a special night. It’s only a one hour show as you all know but a champion shall be crowned. Tonight, the Intercontinental Championship is on the line in an over the top rope battle royal! YOU ARE WELCOME!”

The crowd jeer as Archie heads towards the commentary both. He throws the two commentators to the side.

“That’s right, I’m on commentary this evening, so you two can take the night off, go buy yourself a pint or something.” Archie tosses a twenty pound note at them.

“Well we can’t spend this in fucking ‘merica can we!?” Mike stump roared before being carried off in a wheel barrow.

“I don’t give a fuck!”

The wrestlers begin to make their way down to the ring. Inside the ring we have:

Luna Hightower, Ophelia McVeigh, Dillinger, Mike Green, Jakob Davis, Frodo Smackins, Shade and Drezdin.

“I don’t fancy Ophelia’s chances of survival tonight. But he brought that upon himself.”

The referee calls for the bell and this one’s underway!

Luna Hightower sprints across the ring and goes right after Dillinger. They begin to share forearms and punches meanwhile Ophelia executes a perfect arm drag on Mike Green in the centre of the ring. Davis, Shade and Drezdin are all sharing punches on Frodo Smackins. Frodo manages to knock Shade to the mat with a clothesline, then he ducks a double clothesline from Davis and Drezdin before running off of the ropes and taking them both out with a double cross body!

“That little shit! Fair play to the hobbit, he’s willing to put everything on the line here tonight. Shame he can’t run a show properly! Warfare’s the worst flagship show since, well, Monday Night Raw.”

Smackins lifts Drezdin up and plants him with a neckbreaker! Shade tosses Frodo into the turnbuckle before picking up Drezdin’s limp body and tossing him over the top rope just like that!

Drezdin has been eliminated!

Shade dusts his hands off smugly! But just as he turns around he is clotheslined out of the ring by Ophelia McVeigh!

Shade has been eliminated!

Mike Green and Ophelia begin to exchange punches in the centre of the ring! Dillinger and Frodo are going at it in the corner meanwhile Luna Hightower plants Davis with a spike DDT!

Green comes out on top and whips Ophelia in to the corner! He splashes him against the turnbuckle then runs off the ropes and hits a bulldog! Green raises his arms in the air but what’s this!

Shade is furious!

He’s climbed into the ring and NO! What a powerbomb on Green! Shade then picks Green up and tosses him over the ropes as well!

“You’ve been eliminated damn it Shade!”

Mike Green has been eliminated!

Davis takes Frodo down with a devastating spear!

But Davis turns and walks into a big boot from Ophelia!

Now Ophelia and Luna exchange forearms. Luna whips Ophelia into the ropes and then ducks down but receives a kick to the shoulder for her troubles. Luna falls back against the ropes and Ophelia runs at her but Hightower pulls down the top rope and sends Ophelia packing!!!

Ophelia McVeigh has been eliminated!

We are down to four and they’re all at separate turnbuckles.

Luna Hightower vs Dillinger vs Jakob Davis vs Frodo Smackins.

They all seem to be regaining energy until Frodo heads to the centre of the ring and calls for all of them to come at him. Dillinger runs in first but misses a clothesline and accidentally runs straight into Davis who takes Dillinger down with a spinebuster!

Luna runs at Frodo only to miss and be on the receiving end of a brutal Russian leg sweep! What a move!

Now Davis and Frodo are left standing! Davis whips Frodo into the ropes who ducks an oncoming wild clothesline, he leaps up onto the middle rope and flies backwards to execute a beautiful springboard elbow!

Davis flies against the ropes and then runs towards Frodo but Frodo rolls under it! Luna is leaning against the ropes and Davis wipes her out with a clothesline over the top rope!!

Luna Hightower has been eliminated!

Davis seems to be puzzled while holding the top rope and then is dumped over the ropes by both Dillinger and Frodo!

Jakob Davis has been eliminated!

We’re down to just two!!

Dillinger and Frodo square off. They begin to exchange gruelling punches, with Frodo eventually coming out on top. He whips Dillinger into the corner and hits him with a clothesline. He then climbs up to the middle rope and hits a missile drop kick!

Frodo picks up Dillinger!

He looks to send him over but what’s this! Archie Lawson is on the ring apron! Frodo gets distracted and heads towards Archie who immediately steps off the ring apron with a grin on his face!

Dillinger lifts Frodo up and sends him over the ropes! Lawson just cost Frodo this match up and the Intercontinental Championship!!

Winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion: DILLINGER!!!!

Dillinger is handed the belt and begins to celebrate but what’s this!!

It’s the god damn Union!

Lawson is laying punches into Smackins and Dillinger tries to get Archie off of him but in come Scully and Chris MacBeth, the two men who seem to be aligned with Lawson!

Hart lifts Dillinger up and plants him with a German suplex as Scully, the number one contender for the Universal Championship runs off the ropes and SPLASH! Dillinger taken out just like that!

As Archie is taunting the downed Dillinger with the Union members continuing to beat him down, a certain entrance song rings throughout the loudspeakers...

Sure enough, Thomas Girard appears on the stage, lit cigarette in hand.

"Can we get some order here, people?"

Thomas shakes his head at the chaos in the ring as the Union members and Archie look at him disapprovingly.

"Now, now, now. Let's not get things twisted. I'm all for a bit of British supremacy here, even if I'm French-Canadian--"

The fans boo at Girard as he throws up his hands.

"Sue me, fagots, I like the Union. Anyway, like the message you guys are trying to send- really bring in that international supremacy- but I mean, Dilly over there just had a match. Surely you guys couldn't have just cut a vicious promo and just ended it from there?"

The Union give Girard an answer by returning to beat down Dillinger.

"Fine, fine. I guess it was worth a shot. I was trying to give you a chance to get nice and friendly..."

"With your new boss."

The Union pause and look at Girard as he takes a long, deep drag of his cigarette, a small smile forming.

"That's right. Effective immediately, I am now co-running Savage Saturday Night alongside Archie Lawson. Now then, unless you stop your attacks, I'm going to have to force you guys into three-on-the-entire-fucking-roster for every week following this."

The Union's jaws drop at Girard's threat, who merely shrugs. Girard then says--

"Also, I might have been forced to say some of those lines, because the damnés behind the curtain over there would have fired me if I didn't."

The fans at Vegas explode in cheers as current XWF Owner and Universal Champion Loverboy Vinnie Lane appears from behind the curtain and runs down to the ring, with Girard getting the hell out of the way!

Lane is sprinting towards the ring and towards the number one contender for his championship!

He begins to lay into Chris MacBeth and then into Scully!

Frodo and Dillinger are back to their feet!

Frodo flings Archie Lawson over the top rope!!

Dillinger does the same to Chris!

Lane and Scully going at it! Exchanging punch after punch. Lane seems to be gaining an advantage but as Scully is on the ropes Archie pulls him out of the ring.

The Union are fleeing through the crowd!

Lane, Dillinger and Frodo are stood in the ring with the crowd cheering. Lane is staring directly at Scully and pointing towards him!

Lawson holds his men and points towards them. Scully makes a gesture symbolising he is coming for Lane’s championship!

We fade to black with Dillinger celebrating his championship win!

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
Alexis Riot (06-19-2016), Dillinger (06-19-2016), Jakob Davis (06-19-2016), Ophelia (06-20-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-19-2016), Scully (06-20-2016), Ted and Dave (06-19-2016), Thomas Girard (06-19-2016), Unknown Soldier (06-19-2016), Vincent Lane (06-19-2016)