Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
To Oswald
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-15-2016, 10:02 PM

"First off, I'm glad you liked my complements. I meant every single one of them, and even though you went full in your response to me, I still believe you're one of the best in the XWF today."

"Second, fuck you,"

"Here you are, like so many others, downplaying me, and I'm fucking sick of it. Is it the hair? Is it the fact I'm a woman? Is it the fact my name is kind of cheesy?"

"If it's the last one, is my name really as bad as "Ghost Tank"? I mean, think of it for a second. Ghost. Tank. That sounds fucking ."

"Did you get that name from a five year old?"

"I digress, what I'm trying to say here is, what's it going to take to get some damn respect around here? I've faced off against the best, hell, I faced off against a KING, and more often than not I came out on top! Even when I lost, I gave them fights and scars, physical and mental, that they'll never forget! Yet, time after time, match after match, I'm treated as a joke. Someone who shouldn't be playing with the "big boys", someone who's way over their head."

"You should know better Oswald,"

"You might have invented death, but you sure as hell have not perfected it! I've faced death before, and it's NEVER been able to hold me down! Things that would kill an average man, such as getting set on fire, dropped off scaffolds, and even being crucified, have barely FAZED me. The only reason I even took time off after being hoisted up on the same device that killed Jesus was because I didn't want huge holes in my hands for the rest of my life! I'm not afraid of death, and by extension, I'm not afraid of you. Nothing you can do can scare me, and your words are just that to me, empty threats."

"Besides, if you are as great and mighty as you say you are, why would you even need an, in your own words, "insurance policy" in Shade, who's pretty much a poor man's imitation of yourself? Oswald, maybe it's because you're not all that you say you are, and maybe... just maybe... I've been giving you too much credit this whole time."

"The only reason you can claim to be second only to Vinnie Lane is because you haven't faced an equal yet, and I'm your SUPERIOR. If you think Shade will be of any help to you, think again. I will destroy your bitch, along with that coward Jakob and Mr. "Why is he still employed," himself, Tommy Wish, and when it comes down to you and me, I know I'll be in for the fight of my life. You will fight with everything you have, but so will I, and the pain you will dish out to me will be minuscule compared to the fury I have in store for you! Trust me, you will see just how deranged I can get!"

"You always ask your opponents if they can hear the screams. Well Oswald, I do hear the screams..."

"And they're coming from your very lips,"

"Get ready for a new Anarchy Champion. Get ready for the second coming. Get ready for the rule of the new age messiah to begin."

"Get ready to
PRAY."

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
Rain (06-18-2016)