Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 07:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Shade
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-28-2016, 03:24 PM

"Shade, it has been a month. You and Hope have done well. I became the Anarchy champion, thanks to your aide. Now, you and her are released from my hold. Remember, that I can and have, killed you. I am your better. If you dare to challenge me again, I will kill you once more, and you will not come back. If you ever make lies about myself, my wife, and my child, you will not enjoy walking alone. I will loom over your shoulder until I decide to break you apart.

Always remember that I am the true Death. I am the Destroyer of Worlds. I am the man that can take life, or allow it to grow and prosper.

Always remember this.

I am your Lord."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-28-2016, 04:25 PM

''Thanks you Lord. I appreciate you gratitude. Put i will continue to help you and i will not slander your name. Also i wont dare spread lies about You after all You are Death, The Destroyer of Worlds, also my master.''

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
Rain (05-28-2016)
Shaun Crowe Offline
IT'S YA BOI

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

05-30-2016, 06:17 PM

"Dis conversation gotta be sponsored by Hawt Tawpic got damn I don't think I eva seen dis much emo shit since my fuckin scene phase. Shout out to tha homies BrokenCYDE."
Hate Post Like Post