Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 08:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy On Deck!!!
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-25-2016, 11:40 PM

The show kicks off in the office of Guest Host, Makavelli, which also serves as the ship's control room. Mak is throwing darts at the door, which shows a picture of his team mate in The Resistance-- Dimallisher.

"Fuck you honkey, best suck the dick and lick the balls!"

Reeve suddenly opens the door and just misses being nailed in the forehead by a stray dart. Reeve speaks;

"Yo, Mak, I just have to thank you for two things. First off, thanks for agreeing to meet me for the Intercontinental title on SSN in the main event."

Mak: No sweat, mein. This shit is gon' be off the chain, fah real, we gonna blow that roof off, best believe!

"And secondly, thank you for taking me up on the offer to co-host this edition of Anarchy, I--"

Mak: Whoa, whoa, WAIT a damn minute home boy. 'CO'-host? This ship is mine, man, you may be the GM, but I ain't co-hostin' wit' NOBODY, ya dig?

"Well, I get that, but this being 'Anarchy On Deck', I just thought maybe we could bring back two of my favorite TV stars...

The door opens again and in walks two good ol' white boys;

[Image: dylan-and-cole-sprouse.jpg]

Mak: AW HELL N'AW!!

Zack Martin/Dylan Sprouse: Hey man, good to be here. I think we've got a great show lined up, and if we work together, we can make this the best show in XWF history!

Cody Martin/Cole Sprouse: I concur! Together, we can all pitch in to make this a spectacle that even Vinnie Lane would want to be a part of! Whadya say, Makky my man?

Mak: Awwwwwwwwwww here it goes!

[Image: anarchy%20on%20deck_zpsnq4a7tn2.png]

[Image: makavli%20yacht_zpsyttjarkm.png]

Special Guest Hosts & Locale:
Zack, Cody & Makavelli /// Mak's Yacht

We open to the ring, where Ted and Dave have already taken to the ring. The Suite Life on Deck Theme hits, and out walks Dylan and Cole Sprou--BLAM! BLAM!! BLAM!!!

Gun shots ring out like a bell, and Z&C fall to the floor in a pool of blood. Guess that cuts the host count down to one... too bad, so sad!!! XD

Mak, over the speaker system: HOLD. THE. PHONE.

Mak walks through the curtains, dressed like this guy;

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Mak: Yo, yo, yo, lemme spit on this shit--
I tried tah play yo games, but you two hoodlums are the same
You run amok, but yo' time is spent. Hope tah God above this a message sent
I ain't fukkin' 'round wit' two white boys, fuck that noize, these kids can play wit their toys
I'm playin' a MAN's game, harder than two Disney bitches that went from rags to riches
Drop them blonde hair, blue eye bodies off in a couple ditches and take some pic-chuzz
Just like Cody, frame that shit on my wall as a trophy like a buck, cuz this Moseby motherfucker just don't give a fuck
These Sprouse boys just re-enacted their Twitter scene, cuz I just performed a social experiment, if ya know what I mean
Takin' two Martins and puttin' 'em in the jungle, cuz these bitch ass hooligans can't make it in the Realm of Xtreme
Fuck they mom in half, make her sing my name, cut their bitch dad up and bring that Suite Life down in flames
Sip a couple ah pina colodas wit' Woody and Arwin, and tap that Maddy and London ass, Bailey can slide in for the win
Right between them two hoochie mamas, and all three can taste my pen, gettin' busy like a sin
And finish things by cappin' dat Doc Shaw bitch, tryin'ah rap 'bout teeth
Muh-fukka, if you don't know by now, I'll bury you in the coral reef
Cuz the name's Makavelli... and I just cut these fools like a plate ah beef.
By the way? Kiss my ass, I got just what this show needs.
And THAT'S... what's up.

"WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT AAAAAAA RRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Suddenly, two platforms begin to rise up from the floor, one holding Animal from the Road Warriors, and the other holding Peter Gilmour in classic L.O.D. gear. They both rush down to the ring, slide in, and make mince meat of Ted and Dave. Gilly whips Ted toward Animal, who back body drops the poor soul up and over the top rope to the outside floor. Dave runs in to take up for his fallen comrade, but Gilly and Animal hit a double clothesline, nearly knocking a few teeth out of Dave's mouth. Animal hoists Dave up on his shoulders and Gilly soars through the air, breaking Dave damn near in two with the Doomsday Device! Dave is left crumpled in the ring, and Gilly goes for the cocky pin, placing one boot on Dave's chest, while Animal cackles heinously. The "RoadWarriors" get the win, and Animal raises Petey's fist as the fans cheer and we head to break.

--ads--

:: Do you hate rape, feces, and Frodo Smackins? So do we. Tune into XWF Anarchy, the ONLY brand that gives the fans exactly what they want-- 100% Frodo Free TV! Anarchy: It's a kick to the nuts! ::

:: Rat: The other white meat. Only at your local White Castle ::

We return and "Pomp and Circumstance" is playing, as WSE 'icon', "The Muscular Man" Slimmy Jimmage is in the ring, stretching out a bit, awaiting Kid Kool's arrival for KK's second stop in his personal "Legend Killer Tour".

"Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung hits and the fans pop big time as hot pink and lime green laser lights shine all over the stage! " #koolioz " appears on the X-Tron in pink over a lime background, as Kid Kool bounds from the backstage area and through the curtains, sending his fans [the so-called 'Kool Kidz'] into a frenzy. Kool rushes down the rampway, tagging hands along the way. He slides into the ring under the bottom rope, before hopping to his feet. He unclips his hot pink-framed shades from his shirt, placing them over his eyes...

He bounces off the far set of ropes, then the other, before hopping up to the top turnbuckle, procuring his cell phone and clickng the red button to take a quick vid of the jubilent XWF Galaxy for his YouTube video blog, " #TheKoolKidz " with Kid Kool!! He then pockets his phone, before rolling out, and walkng up to a young fan, holding up a "#1 Kool Kid!" sign... Kid Kool places the sunglasses over the kid's eyes, as they beam wth joy! Kid Kool smiles, before rolling back into the ring and preparing for the match.

KK stands toe to toe, nose to nose with Slimmy, before landing one fist to the jaw that sends Jimmage crumbling to the canvas. He paces back and forth, waiting for Slimmy to return to his feet, as Dance Hall Days continues to play, and the fans chant 'KID KOOL, KID KOOL, KID KOOL!!' as a smile cracks across KK's face. He bounces off one set of ropes, before nailing Slimmy in the side with a well-placed boot. He then leaps into the air and drops an elbow to the small of the back. KK stands and rebounds off the ropes, delievering a swift, severe soccer kick to Slimmy's side. Koolio begins to drive fist after fist into Slimmy's prone back. He rolls Slimmy onto his back, before heading up top...... Slimmy rises, and Kid goes for a missile dropkick... but Jimmage drops to a knee off to the side, just in time for KK to catch nothing but ring mat. Slimmy goes for a quick cover, but only picks up a two count.

"The Muscular Man" goes to pull KK back up, but the Kid pulls off a cradle pin, getting a two himself. KK rises up and bitch slaps the taste out of Slimmy's mouth, before nailing a lightning quick european uppercut followed by a stomp to Jimmag's boot. Slimmy crouches down, tending to both his jaw and his foot... KK bounces off the ropes and NAILS a running knee shiver. He then rolls Jimmage over for the pin, but again takes away a two. Jimmage pulls himself up, assisted by the ropes, but Kid sends a boot careening into SJ's knee. SJ drops to a knee, and KK stands back, lining up something............ running boot to the face! Slimmy drops, and KK now has a huge smirk shining brightly. Jimmage pulls himself along the canvas, crawling like a snake, shaking off the cobwebs, disoriented from the onslaught. KK pulls Slim up once more, before dropping him with the Kid Kutter. Slim's out on his back, Kool climbs the nearest post, before pointing to the sky and screaming; "OOOOHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!" .... MACHO MAN ELBOW DROP!!! Jimmage is out of it, and Kid's got the leg secured; 1.......2........3!!!

Announcer: Your winner, the HashTag-- Hero Of The Day. KID, KOOOOOOLLLL!!!

As Kool celebrates, we head to Makavelli's office, which Reeve storms into with a hot temper boiling over.

"What, in the FUCK was that?! You killed our other two guest hosts, and those kids are FAMOUS! We had ratings ready and rollin' and you flushed them all down the drain!"

Mak: Yo, those two white boys were gettin' on my last nerve, mein. I did this world a service by gattin' those two punk ass bitches. And hell, I gave Ted and Dave a REAL match, wit' my boy Petey and a REAL legend, Animal. You think Zack and muddafukkin' Cody deserve to be in the ring more than a Hall of Famer? If you do, you MUST be trippin', and I want summa dat shit you be smokin'.

"Mak, it took a lot, and I mean a LOT to get Dylan and Cole on this show, but I pulled the strings and made it happen. Those two kids had a future, Makavelli, Dylan was in college, readying to become a game designer, and Cole was studying to become an Anthropogist. You might not care, but those two 'white boys' had bright futures ahead of themselves, and you smoked them like it was nothing."

Mak: Mein, I know they were smart and all that shit, but who's REALLY gon' miss dem boyz when it all comes down to it?

"For starters, their family, their friends, their peers... Mak, that's the SAME shit I'm trying to escape from with this brand. We might as well make Ghost Tank and Robbie Bourbon fight in a swimming pool filled with shit, cuz this is slowly turning into WarFare. And if you guest hosts are going to continue to fuck things up like Tommy Wish and GT did on the premiere, then I'm going to have to either clamp down, or pull the plug entirely. Please don't make me do that. You're too good for this, Mak, you're a champ in this company, a legit contender for the Uni title any day of the week... life lined up. Don't blow it."

Mak: Dat from 'Mirror' by Lil Wayne, ain't it?

"Indeed."

Mak: Well, I gotta little quote of my own; Fuck. The. Law. Now get outta my fuckin' office you cracka ass, punk ass, bitch ass, shape-shiftin' white boy, ya hurrd me?

"... This isn't over. I'll see you on SSN."

Mak: Wouldn't miss it for the world.

~ + ~

The Brown Power Ranger is already in the ring, ref's shirt on, for this upcoming World Sports Entertainment feature battle. Zorlax Firling's music, "Sk8er Boi" hits, and the extraterrestrial skater punk rolls down to the ring on his skateboard. A ramp rests outside the ring, which Zorlax slides up and over the ropes, landing in the center of the ring, before hopping off his futuristic, technically advanced, tricked out skateboard/hoverboard thing-a-mah-jig. He waves to the people who let him have a decent reaction. Then, "Flight of the Valkyrie" hits, and SuperGuyManDudePerson rushes down the ramp, slides into the ring, and takes to a post, lifting both fists to the sky. The fans cheer a bit more heavily, as many of them watch SGMDP on WSE. Supes drops down from the post and glares at Brownie the Ranger Ref, his sworn nemesis.

The bell sounds, Brownie waves for the match to commence, and Supes goes for a headlock. He then turns it over into a hammerlock... Supes shoves Zorlax off before going for a running lariat from behind... but Zorlax uses his alien powers and ducks under JUST in time........clothesline to Brownie and the ref is down! Supes turns around, and Zorlax cracks the skateboard over the head of SuperGuyManDudePerson, sending him to the canvas in a heap. Zorlax goes for the cover............Brownie finally regains conciousness..........he crawls over to make the count..............1.........................2..........................THREE!!! Zorlax wins! The E.T. Kid rolls out of the ramp and scurries away after securing the tainted victory. Brownie pulls out a sack of crap! The fans are jeering Supes' worst enemy, as he readies to strike....... Supes gets up, Brownie's about to strike.................when all of a sudden--

THWACK!!!

Brownie goes down from the strike of a wicked baseball bat shot.... it's Reeve! Reeve looks frustrated beyond belief. Supes shakes Reeve's hand...... but Reeve pulls Supes in and BREAKS the bat in two over SuperGuyManDudePerson's head!!! Supes drops and rolls out of the ring. Reeve grabs a microphone. "This is it, I've had ENOUGH. First, last week, Tommy Wish attacks me, and Ghost Tank ruins the show by running through everyone on the card. This week? Mak kills the other two, highly paid guest hosts and NOW? This Brown Ranger clod is breaking out the same shit Frodo uses on his show, literally. Mac Bry, take your so-called 'stars' and shove them straight up your ASS. This ISN'T WSE, this is the XW-MotherLovin'-F, and from now on, Anarchy focuses on the best company in the world, the fed I love to call home, The Realm of Xtreme~!!!

"Now, this next match features REAL talent. Namely, Marilyn Starr and Robbie Bourbon, two XWF stars that are sure to burn the house down in the first EVER Sea of Death Match. Ship and Ocean based weapons surround the ring, and the first person to toss the other overboard wins! ............. wait a minute, hold the phone, I'm getting word from the back that something has occured! X-Tron, show the footage!"

We find Marilyn Starr backstage, blood dripping all over her body from multiple cuts. Ghost Tank stands above her, scythe in hand. He smiles into the camera lens, and Reeve is livid. "YOU SUNNUVABITCH!!!", Reeve screams, "Can't you get it through that thick skull of yours that this show isn't your personal playground?! You've pushed the envelope too far, GT. Now? I'm pissed off. Just wait till the main event, we'll see who's laughing then! Turn that damned screen off!" The mini X-Tron, custom made for the boat, is shut off, and Reeve turns to the fans. "Ok, so we're out one opponent for Robbie Bourbon. I'm going to head backstage and 'persuade' someone into taking Starr's place..."

Reeve heads backstage, as we head to a commercial break.

--ads--

:: Geico: Cuz you don't need to know that much about a product to buy it as long as you have funny commercials ::
:: McDonald's: Cuz you don't need to know that much about a product. You don't. Don't think too much. SHUT UP AND EAT THIS SHIT. ::

We open once again to Mak's office, where a knock comes rasping at his chamber door.

Mak: REEVE, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! I already toldja, man, I ain't puttin' up wit'cho shit!

? ? ? 1: This isn't Reeve.

? ? ? 2: Open the door.

Mak: ...Whoever the fuck it is, they need tah get tah STEPPIN'!!!

? ? ? 1: I wouldn't disregard us that easily.

? ? ? 2: You made that mistake once.

? ? ? 1: I wouldn't make it again, if I were you.

Mak: ... who in the HELL do you--

? ? ? 1: OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR.

Mak gets up, grabs his gat, and heads toward the door.

Makavelli:You two BEST not be some fuckin' Land Shark like that SNL sketch. That shiz was turr-ble!

Mak opens the door, and finds.................Zack and Cody?

Only both of them are dressed in shredded jeans, an acid wash tee with their names scrawled in blood, their hair is dingy and their hands are fit into a pair of biker gloves. And their faces are painted akin to that of Unknown Soldier. They wear dirty, dusty brown boots, and both of them hold a weapon; Zack, a rusty shank, and Cody, a pair of scissors. Z & C smile coldy......

Mak: The FUCK... I killed the both ah y'all... I musta slipped some X and now I'm seein' shit. Where the hell'd ya'll come from and how the HELL aren't the two of you dea--

"Because of me. BECAUSE I FUCKING CARE." Reeve walks into the ring between Dylan and Cole. "Makavelli, I'm not going to allow what happened on the debut to ever happen again. I'm a warlock, Mak, and I brought Dylan and Cole back from the dead. And now, Robbie Bourbon needs an opponent. So... you're headed for the ring."

Mak: Like hell I am! I signed up to host, not to wrestle. I'll cut you a deal. If you call off your two undead flunkies, I'll take my main man Ambrogio out of the main event and give Robbie a REAL challenge, unlike what that skank Marilyn Starr brought to the table. How's that shit sound, reeVe?

"Sounds fine by me. Z, C... wreck the place."

Reeve heads out the door, as Zack and Cody begin to break lamps, vases, mirrors, windows, everything and anything they can, while Mak tries to pull them away... But everything he does is in vain, as they turn toward him, and blast him about ten feet away, through a window, sending him falling two stories into a dinghy. Z&C both have bats, and they continue to wreck the joint, including a nicely framed portrait of Mak and his girl Madison together. They shred the portrait and set fire to the pieces, inserting the flaming shards into a bottle, before tossing it out the window. The bottle falls right on top of Mak, busting open and setting him on fire. Mak tries to beat out the flames, and is successful, but only after his chest is charred through his tee. Mak breathes heavily after the onslaught, gasping for air...

We return to the ring, where Ambrogio is already in the ring. A series of fireworks fire off on the stage as Sympathy for the Devil starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out. He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie hanging Ellis Bolton using the hook from an undone turnbuckle, and Robbie chokeslamming Bjorn Felhammen through the ring. Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the ring, taking his time to get there. He climbs the ring steps, stands on the apron, and turns his back to the ring, instead flipping backwards over the top rope. He then spins, hops on the second turnbuckle, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles again.

Bourbon hops off the turnbuckle, and Ambrogio quickly goes on the attack with a forearm to the back. Ambrogio then conks Bourbon with a stiff forearm shot to the back of Robbie's masked head. Ambrogio then hits a dropsault to Robbie's back, sending the big man front-first into the corner. Ambrogio heads outside and grabs a fishing pole. He slides back in..... Bourbon turns around, right as Ambrogio casts the line, and the hook catch Bourbon by the side of his mouth! Ambrogio reels the monster of a man in, causing blood to trickle down from Robbie's mouth. Ambrogio undoes the hook and pulls Bourbon to his feet, going to crack the pole over his head... but Rob catches it just in the nick of time!!

Robbie rips the pole away, before breaking it in two over Ambrogio's skull. Ambrogio falls to his knees, before Robbie shoves him to the ground with his boot. Ambrogio rolls around on the mat, evading boots from every direction. Robbie reaches down to pick up the Vamp, but Ambrogio rolls him into a cradle... two count only. Robbie slams his fists to the mat, before grabbing a giant anchor. He drops it on Ambrogio, and blood splatters everywhere. Robbie cackles into the wind. He then ties the anchor to Ambrogio's leg, before pulling him over to the side of the yacht... he tosses Amb over along with the anchor, and it crushes Mak down in the dinghy and both men submerge into the deep blue sea as Robbie celebrates.

--ads--

:: Coming soon -- Super Mario Whatever. Cuz Nintendo only has one game ::
:: Do you like sardines and anchovies? Fuck you. ::

[Image: anarchysingles_zpsxk2lgwkk.png]

MAIN EVENT: EIMINATION CHAMBER
Anarchy Championship
[color=white]Jon Willis [c] - vs - Ghost Tank - vs - John Black
- vs - Shade - vs - Mac Bry - vs - Kruzifix

Everyone is in the chamber except for Jon Willis and Ghost Tank. The sound of metal scraping against the ground rings through the arena. As the lights begin to brighten, it reveals the source, as he wears shackles around his ankles and wrists, with the chain connecting the two scraping along the ground. As he walks to Alysia, he pulls her to his chained up form. After a kiss, he lets her go, yanks his arms apart in a lowercase t, and follows it up with yanking the ankle shackles off. Once down he rushes to the ring, leaping over the top rope, rolling forward and springing up to his feet. He then pounds his chest as he lets out a roar.

"Rookie" by BoySetsFire hits, and Jon Willis walks out from the back, playing to the fans, before walking into the Chamber... Ghost Tank immediately goes on the attack as the music cuts and GT drives fists into Jon, but the champ slowly rise... BELT SHOT! Tank falls like an oakwood, and Jon tosses the belt aside. Jon stomps GT a few times. He heads up top, awaiting GT to stand... The big man does as such, and Jon takes to the air.... but GT picks him out of mid-air and drops him with a humongous powerbomb, sending the Anarchy champion crashing to the canvas.

GT beats his chest some more, but Jon trips him up with a drop toe hold. He floats over and locks a headlock onto the mammoth of a man. Jon delievers a few elbows to the side of GT's skull, before standing up and dropping a knee to Tank's cranium. Suddenly, Tank grabs Jon's ankle, and trips him to the canvas. Tank rises and laughs heartily into the wind. He pulls Jon up to a vertical base, before the two go at it with rights and lefts. Jon feels the brunt of the exchange... Tank irish whips Jon into the corner, sending a few knees into the champ's gut... one of the cells open, and here comes Kruzifix!!!

Kruzifix walks up to Tank and the two glare at eachother, before Tank shoves Jon toward Kruz. Kruzifix hits a reverse suplex into a sit out buster. Kruz then takes to the top, and lands a vicious double leg drop to the throat and chest of Willis. JW shakes violently from the impact. Jon rolls out of the ring... Kruz follows him out, and whips Jon toward Kruz's previous cell of residence, but Jon puts on the brakes. Kruz rushes in with a spear, but Jon rolls out of the way before he ends up on the wrong side of gore, and Kruzifix crashes through the cell's glass structure. Mac Bry is next, and he takes up for his WSE superstar [Kruz] by going after Jon.

Meanwhile, GT is just biding his time, waiting for either Black or Shade to enter the fray. MB boots Jon in the gut before planting him with a sharp ddt. MB crawls up the chain link wall, before leaping off with a pin-point elbow drop straight to Willis' heart. Jon stands up and kicks MB in the nuts. MB falls down, Jon goes for the cover, but Kruz pulls him off................. KROWN OF THORNZ TO THE CHAMP!!! Kruzifix goes for the cover................ KICKOUT!!! Willis slaps Kruzifix, which enrages the King of Kingdom Come. Kruz tackles Willis to the ground, pounding in his skull with fist after fist. Kruz then goes after MB-- UPPERCUT TO THE NUTS!!! Willis just lowblowed Kruzifix, and the FateKeeper is down! Jon goes for the pin... 1...2...3!!! Meanwhile, GT drops MB on his skull with a tombstone-- 1,2,3 and we have our first two eliminations of the match!!

We're now down to four-- Ghost Tank, Shade, Jon Willis, and the man that's entering the contest at this moment, John Black! John Black strikes Jon Willis with a knife-edge chop, followed by another, and one more for good measure. Black nails a dropkick to Jon's mush. Jon backs up a few, into the ring corner, before John comes in with a monumental clothesline into the corner, sending Jon falling on his rear. John then strikes with another dropkick, of the basement variety, sending Jon falling to his side in the corner. Ghost Tank then turns Black around and tosses him aside, before pulling Willis to his feet.... JACKNIFE POWERBOMB!!! Willis is stone cold out. Tank goes for the cover, and picks up a one.................... two.................. three!! Jon Willis has been eliminated, and now there WILL be a new champion!!!

The final entrant, Shade, enters the fray, and we're down to a triple threat! John Black goes after Tank's goon, easily taking him out with a Michinouku Driver. Pin, 123, and it's down to Tank and John Black...... but Shade's not leaving the chamber? Tank rushes Black with a clothesline, turning him inside out. Shade pulls Black up, holds back his arms, and Tank uses Black like a heavy bag, blow after blow, before driving his knuckles into John's jaw, sending Black to the canvas. Shade repeatedly boots Black while he's on the ground. Tank grasps Black by the waist from behind while Black's still out flat....... Tank deadlifts Black up before wiping him out with a German Suplex.... Tank goes for the cover, but through some miracle, JB manages to kick out. Tank pulls JB back up, before lifting up and dropping him over his knee for a vile backbreaker.

BUT WAIT! Here comes THE Mac Bry once again, running down to the chamber. He rolls in, and rocks Tank with a few jabs, before nailing Shade with a lightning fast enziguri. MB looks toward Black, before extending a hand... John gazes out at the fans... before accepting the handshake. MB pats Jack on the shoulder, before exiting the chamber. Black lifts up Shade and drops him with Christian Cage's patented 'Killswitch/Unprettier'. Black then tosses Shade out of the chamber, sending him rolling along the floor..... but Black turns around..... CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!!! Ghost Tank just damn near took John Black's head off with that one... he goes for the cover...

3!!!

Announcer: Your winner, and NEW Anarchy Champion... GHOST TANK!!!

Speakers: "Kill me with a beat."

Ghost Tank leaves the chamber with his newly aquired title, as Ra's "Do You Call My Name" hits. Ra stands before the entryway, before Reeve Alexandra Gordon steps through, flanked by the newly undead, punk rock Zack and Cody. Reeve holds up a microphone and speaks--

"Ghost... congratulations. Great fucking job, but you know what? You're a champion now. I MADE YOU...a champion, by putting you in this match you claimed I 'forced' you into. Sure, I was pissed that you ruined the debut and wrecked the stars on it, and sure, I wanted them to tear you apart... but don't you DARE think that I can't tell talent when I see it. You're the champion of Anarchy, Tank, whether you care or not. And hell, maybe you'll grow to love this show, who knows, who cares. All I know is, someone DOES wish to be involved with this brand. Robbie Bourbon, next time on Anarchy, if you're up for it, you'll have a one on one title match with GT. And Tank... you choose the stipulation. Make it something good, cuz it may just be your swan song... Robbie is going to tear you apart till you're unrecogniz-- what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Toward the end of Reeve's diatribe, Ghost yanks Zack by the hair and chucks him overboard. He then grasps Cody by his longer hair and heaves him over as well. GT then stands face to face with Reeve, breathing down his neck...

Reeve: What in the HELL do you think you're looking at you sunnuva--

::CRASH!!!::

Cross Off [Canadian Destroyer] from Ghost Tank to Reeve. Ghost then lifts up Reeve and crushes him with a powerslam, and Gordon's been planted through the catering table! He's covered in food and drinks, and GT is grinning from ear to ear. He hoists the Anarchy title up in the air, smiling to himself, conquering one more night. He then lays the title across Reeve's chest, and stands over the fallen GM, fists raised to the heavens above, as the show fades to black.

|cut|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post