Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 02:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!
Madison Monroe

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-20-2016, 02:49 PM

As the scene opens up in the busy Los Angeles international airport. Groups of people wander around the halls, either coming or going. Madison can be seen entering the front door of the airport when she is approached by an XWF reporter. She glances down at her watch, and rolls her eyes as if she is going to be late for her flight.

REPORTER: Excuse me miss, but may I have a few words with you?

MADISON: You people always have the worst timing ya' know that?

REPORTER: My apologies maam, I understand that this is going to be a hectic week for you and Makaveli. If I could just have a few minutes of your time, it would be greatly appreciated.

MADISON: Okay, make it quick.

REPORTER: There has been alot of speculation going around regarding whether or not you should be aloud to compete. Do you have anything to say on the matter?

MADISON: Well quite frankly, I am not sure why everyone seems to be so concerned for my well being. Really, it is none of their damn business what I chose to do with my life, and more import my career. I am a big girl I am sure that I can hold my own. I will do what makes me happy, and I enjoy a challenge. I strive to become a better, more capable person each and every day. I think that joining the ranks as a XWF superstar, rather than just a manager is truly in my best interest. I look forward to the competition and I am sure that I can hold my own against the majority of the XWF roster. So I dont see what the issue is. I guess it just comes down to the fact that everyone is always more concerned about what everyone else is doing with their life instead of taking a moment and looking in the mirror. I have accomplished a great deal in my life, and this just seemed like the next step.

REPORTER: How do you feel about the match stipulation for tomorrow nights match with John Black? Are you concerned that you may end up be stuck managing him? Also, Black seems to have taken a liking to you, how do you feel about that?

MADISON: The thought had crossed my mind that I may be stuck managing John Black, but I wouldnt exactly say that I am concerned. I have watched him compete in the past, and truly it is mind boggling to me that he thinks just because I am new, and a woman, that he can just walk all over me. His perverted obsession for me, is nothing but a joke. I can sit back and laugh at it because I know that nothing would ever happen between the two of us. Not only am in a relationship, but come on... have you taken a look at this guy? He wouldnt have even stood a chance, fuck being in different leagues; we are playing different sports. Not to mention the fact, that piece of shit probably doesnt have the first clue on how to please a woman. What does concern me is having to get up close and personal with the scum bag. That is the one thing I am not looking forward to. There arent too many females around this place, which means I am most likely going to be stuck wrestling alot of middle aged men who probably still wake up with cum stains on their sheets. There are not a whole lot of real men around here, and I was lucky enough to snag one of them. So John Black is just going to have to settle for a box of kleenex and some vaseline, and maybe a high powered microscope. Also, I would like to note; that when I agreed to this match it was on the condition that the tiny dick of his stays in his pants. Should he go back on that, which wouldnt surprise me around here, our agreement is void! However, I will gladly take that chip away from him.

REPORTER: There has been a rumor going around that someone else is going to be joining the resistance, can you give us an idea on who that may be?

MADISON: I am not going to comment on that, but soon everything will be revealed. The Resistance is off to a strong start though, and we will continue to grow stronger. Whether that means another member, or just a different approach on our part... Time will tell.

REPORTER: Is there anything else you want to add regarding John Black or your match tomorrow?

MADISON: I just want to throw out there, that if he is truly as desperate as he comes off. I can probably work something out between him and DIM, they seem like they would make a great couple. So just let me know buddy. Just remember that if you put your hands on me in any way that even resembles a sexual manner, I will rip that tiny dick of yours off - shove it down your throat - and watch you fucking choke on it! So dont be getting any ideas in that little pea brain of yours.

REPORTER: Thanks for your time, have a safe flight.

Madison walks towards the boarding section of the airport to catch her flight.

CAMERAS FADE TO BLACK

Edit