Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I will find you!
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-19-2016, 04:25 PM

Who the fuck just steals another man's pregnant girlfriend? A coward that's who! A coward that was too afraid to show his face just stole the only good thing I have in my life! All the bad that I have done in this world I could at least look into those beautiful eyes and see one ounce of good in this fucked up evil world. The Great Entertainer promised me she would be ok. Turns out she is stripped from me anyway!

I have done everything you have asked of me. Sacrificed endless hours of my life to your cause. Brought you soul after soul to feed your undying need to survive and you allow this to happen to me! You allowed my one and only to be snatched by some fucking mad man. Well they have to be mad to even think of fucking with me.

Well that's OK boss because with or without your help I'm going to find this mother fucker and get my girl back. He and you better hope not a hair on her head is hurt or WW2 will look like a child's play after I'm done with you!

Now I've been booked in some triple threat match when all I want is to try and find Nikki,
against some returning scrub and some bitch that should have stayed a manger and kept her twat out of my ring.

Listen here JTC...I have no fucking clue who you are nore do I really care. I'm going to do to you like I do to everyone that steps in the ring with me. That's try and tear your fucking face clean off your fucking body. So do us all a favor and don't show up! I'm in no mood to deal with this shit and I assure you if you get in my way I will fucking kill you!

Which brings me to you Madison Monroe. You have no place in this match to begin with you stupid bitch! You ate nothing more then a fucking vallet that got lost and stumbled her ass into a wrestling ring! So go back to Macabitch's side before you get hurt little girl. You in no way shape or form have a chance at beating me. Even with all this shit on my mind I could beat you with one arm tied behind my back all while kneeling down and smoking a cigarette. You ain't shit and you never gonna be shit so stop this charade before something bad happens and your ass writes a check you can't catch bitch!

Anyway...who ever has Nikki just know this mother fucker! I will find out who you are and I will fucking kill you. Do you understand the can of worms you have opened on your ass? Well this week in Hawaii you will find out first hand what happens when someone fucks with my loved ones!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post