Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Why Am I Here?
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-16-2016, 09:38 PM

So, I'm forced to face several people for a championship belt that's pretty worthless. How fun is that? So, let's look at my opponents.

First let's look at Shade.

Now, Shade, I've already shown your what your worth is. I killed you, and Lane forced Hope to be my servant for a month. I must say, that if she were not taken, I'd consider trying to get Alysia and Hope into a threesome with myself. You, however, have done okay in everything thus far, that I have tasked you to do. I will not force you to not wrestle. I don't care if you do or not. You will, however, help me. You will ensure that I get further into the match. You will help me take people out of the match if necessary. If it has to be us that are the last standing, you are able to fight for the win, but, we both know who the real competitor and real winner is.

Next is John Black.

John, I am glad you are able to show me respect. You are right though. I honestly did not care to be put into this match. I honestly don't care if I lose. What will, indeed, happen however, is every single one of you will feel pain. You all will feel your bodies battered and bruised by my hand. I will break chambers, I will break bones. None of you will leave this chamber the same once I am released from the chamber. I don't even care if I eliminate anyone. I will consider my job done once you all are laid out, groaning, unable to move without medical attention. I will make you all scream in agony. I will make you all cry for your mothers. Cry out to your loved ones, just so you can call out to anyone and try and have the pain end. John, I wish I could say I will make you suffer less, but, even with the praise, I am going to treat you the same.

The power within me is astronimical. I have actually beaten bears. Fucking bears, nearly three feet taller, when on hind legs, and nearly seven hundred pounds more than myself. I have fought them and have killed them. Brock Lesnar might have Suplex City, but I own the Suplex country. I run that country and you all will feel my power. You will know what true power is. John Black, I will break you, not because I have to, but because I want to.

After John Black, there's Jon Willis.

Another John of sorts, just, without the 'aytch'. Jon, I applaud your rise. Unfortunately, most of it has been on Anarchy. Your win on Warfare in the tag match, didn't end with you pinning anyone. The other Star pinned Frodo. So, you got half a win. You also won against LaVey. I have to tell you something, though.

That's not something to be too proud of.

However, you are doing remarkably well. I applaud your efforts. However, that's all they are. That's why I'm taking you more serious than most. You more than likely win the belt. As I've said, I came to break faces and bodies. Win or lose, you'll still have gone to war, and if you win, you'll come back home a broken man.

When Death knocks at your door, it isn't by a rapping from his knuckles, it's from his size seventeen quadruple E boot, busting it down. He'll then come into your home, break everything you own, and then take your soul with him, and begin your torture in Purgatory before you're judged from on High.

So, here's a tip for you, Willis. Free of charge. Stay outside my grasp. Wait for me to finish destroying everyone, then pin the most broken body in there. Just pin them, and I won't even go for the cover. I'll stand aside. I don't want this belt. If I win, it's because no one cared enough to win. If I win it, I'm dropping it. I'm only in this match because Reeve decided that he didn't like my fucking everyone over. I'm in this because Reeve is hoping this match will soften me up prior to my facing him on Warfare a day over a weeks time. He's hoping you all put me on the injured list, so I can't face him and he'll win by forfeit.

As for... Kruzifix? There's only one thing he needs to hear...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! HHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA Ghost Tank takes in a deep breath HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH HAH AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh for the love of... He wipes the tears from his eyes from laughing so hard

Oh man... Anyways... hahaha... Let's... Let's continue.

Finally, Ambrogio. I haven't cared enough to watch your matches. So... there's not much for me to say about you. I'll just give you the same advice I gave Willis, just stay the fuck out of my way, let me break the others, you and Willis can fight, and whoever is the better, can pin each other. I don't give a fuck. If you two happen to beat each other senseless, and everyone else is still down, fine, I'll go for a pin, but, seriously, just stay the fuck out of my way.

So, ladies and gentlemen, this concludes Death's Waiting Room. I'll be around soon to reap your loved ones soon. Say goodbye to your pets, your mothers, fathers, grandmothers, children, and some plantlife. Because when you wake up tomorrow, millions of these things will be dead.

Good night.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
John_Black (05-17-2016), Ophelia (05-17-2016)