Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Anarchy Chp 2: Main Event
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-17-2016, 01:14 PM

[Unknown area, Underground Harbor]

We open up to shade to shade in his jet black speed-boat. He brings out a photo of hope still missing her and hoping that the month is over. He then brings out his cellphone and looks at the promos that were cut against him and he responds by scuffing at john blacks promo and says

''John, I respect you. But you see me as a ''worthless piece of trash'' not even worth your time. I understand the way you feel. But you also have to take the consideration that you have never faced me, We have never had beef with each other and you don't know. Keep making your prediction that you are the best wrestler out of the group of guys. But let me tell you this. ''you are the best because the belt says''. In my you won't have been champion if you weren't lucky to get the pin on Rebel I bet you that you wouldn't be in the same position that you are in now. So I don't need to say anything more. So good Luck because I'm going to make you humble.''

After his discussion about John black, He turns his attention to his Master and Mentor Ghost Tank saying

'' Next will be my Master and Mentor ghost tank. To be honest I don't want to fight you because right now I'm loyal to you and basically If you didn't make me humble, I would have probably turn into the arrogant wastes of space I so wholeheartedly despised. So in short I will help you until you and I are the last two in the match. so don't worry about any back stabs. But once it is you and I left, master I will have to fight you or lay down for you. You decide.''

After his break down about his master. He changes his attention to Willis. He is very interested about this guy and says

''Willis your up next and like master, yours will be short. I am looking forward to test how formidable you are and I want to see you as a potential alliance in the future, But for now we are rivals and once the match is over. I hope to see an amazing from you from your new blood ally.''

Shade then talks about Kruzifix saying

''Good Luck because like what my master said their not point wasting a word on you so next.''

Shade turns to Last and final man Ambrogio saying.

''You are an interesting asset that can be used to help my master to the top of this company so i will be watching you every move so don't disappoint my master, But if you get in his ways i get my wooden bat and drive it into your heart. But good luck anyways.''

Shade finishes with what his promo as pulls the picture at the start of the promo as the screen fades to black.

''I have noting left to say so goodbye.''

[End of Transmission]

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post