Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Man, This Elimination Camber Match is an Accordion
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-16-2016, 06:14 AM

Man, am I too early for this promo? I should be busy packing my shit to go to Las Vegas to go defend my Blue Chip in Sin City. Since we are going to be on Makaveli's boat, I hope Madsion is there to see me in action and see what's she's going against. So, Madison, i'll give you my piece of my mind after this match is over. Now, I know she's begging to my bitch, but I can't let her rock with me yet.

Before I lose my track, i'm up against Ghost Tank, one dude named shade, one of Reeve's clique buddies, an NJPW imported wrestler, and the champion himself that Makaveli has a major liking towards in the company. Let me be honest with myself to you fans at home, I know I won't win that unsanctioned championship that even XWF wouldn't acknowledge in the record books. Hell I bet Jon is jealous that his name isn't up the official XWF title records, thats how much irrelevant that belt is to the company. But since I did win a Survival Series type match, i'll take anything that comes my way.

When I see Ghost Tank on the card, I think he might end up just leaving the match itself to cause more uneven havoc in the deck. I bet he still have that mentality that belts don't mean shit to him, I mean I did complement him in my last appearance last few months ago, but now, I have to face him. GT, I have no fear against you because I respect you; I totally respect that you made triumphant come back with little to no physical aliments minus how the guys in the company kept on ribbing you with c-diff and shit. So GT, if we somehow link up in that match, i'll keep the feeling very mutual as I take you down like an shitty Accordion you be.

Shade, you just are--- fuck it, you aren't worth my own speech, i'll let my fist do the speaking if I get my hands on you.

Reeve's clique buddy, KRUZIFIX, I hope you end up over broad because you are going to be a waste of space in those pods this coming 18th.

Ambrogio, I seen how the marks and smart marks be praising this man like if he is a somebody. Well to me, he's just a guy with a good make up artist who can make him into an offshoot off some comic book characters. Everytime I see him, he's just like any other million floppy flippy type guys who think they know whats good for business. Well let me explain something to you Ambrogio, you may seem like a creppy fella in the streets, but you aren't nothing more than vanilla wafer who's going to get crushed by me in that cage match. By the end of the night or high noon on deck, that paint job gonna be with your own open flesh wounds and blood smearing on that face of yours. I will do my duty to kill your moment in the XWF.

Last but not least Makaveli's homie, Jon Willis, look Willis; you might have got that rub from Makaveli to win that unsactioned Anarchy Championship, but you will end up losing that to me. Oh I guarantee that I will stretch you out like an accordion and strum your pain with my bare hands. You will understand who I am in this place, and once I steal your belt off you on that deck, i'll toss you and one of Reeve's clique bud off that boat to send a clear message i'm not the one to fuck with.

To all who i am up against on that Deck, just be ready for me to take whats unofficially mines. I'll even make more relevant to the point that you will see guys from two distinguished brands come and take it off my waist. This May 18th you will see a new beast from within the conpounds of what I am capable to do, and you won't like what's in store for your own sakes.

[Image: tumblr_mic6irt9Vc1rn29oto1_400.gif]
E.O.R.P

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
Ophelia (05-17-2016), Unknown Soldier (05-16-2016)