Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 12:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leviathan and Bohemoth
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-08-2016, 04:06 PM

With my inevitable victory over Shade, I wonder whom shall it be I face next.Trax? Frodo? Fontanna? Equinox? None of these shall suffice. I hunt bigger game.

Ghost Tank, I said our paths would cross, and that time is now. Join forces and bring humanity to its knees, or wage war and flatten the landscape in our wake. It is of no difference to me. Make your decisions.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-08-2016, 06:03 PM

(05-08-2016, 04:06 PM)LeStrange Said: With my inevitable victory over Shade, I wonder whom shall it be I face next.Trax? Frodo? Fontanna? Equinox? None of these shall suffice. I hunt bigger game.

Ghost Tank, I said our paths would cross, and that time is now. Join forces and bring humanity to its knees, or wage war and flatten the landscape in our wake. It is of no difference to me. Make your decisions.

"Our paths will cross when I want them to. Should you beat your brother, that's nothing for you to be happy about. Besides, even if you beat your brother, you are still nothing compared to me. I am going to be vanquishing one-third of The Union, and moving on to the Hart title and facing Macbeth once more. I have never been impressed with you, LeStrange. So why would I hinder myself by tying myself to dead weight? Dead weight I could carry with ease, but my point stands. Your brother has learned his lesson. Does there have to be a second death in the family before your lineage learns that I should not be fucked with?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-08-2016, 06:50 PM

"I am undefeated against the both of you. Hell, I caused Strange to get raped, and yet Tank is more of a threat to you than I am? Dafuq? Nigga. I can take all of you at once, and still win."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

05-08-2016, 07:10 PM

Then why have you declined me and my challenges, I was after all kind enough to accept yours.

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

05-08-2016, 07:21 PM

(05-08-2016, 06:03 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(05-08-2016, 04:06 PM)LeStrange Said: With my inevitable victory over Shade, I wonder whom shall it be I face next.Trax? Frodo? Fontanna? Equinox? None of these shall suffice. I hunt bigger game.

"Our paths will cross when I want them to. Should you beat your brother, that's nothing for you to be happy about. Besides, even if you beat your brother, you are still nothing compared to me. I am going to be vanquishing one-third of The Union, and moving on to the Hart title and facing Macbeth once more. I have never been impressed with you, LeStrange. So why would I hinder myself by tying myself to dead weight? Dead weight I could carry with ease, but my point stands. Your brother has learned his lesson. Does there have to be a second death in the family before your lineage learns that I should not be fucked with?"

My lineage, HA. It's been a joke since my father abandoned his post. You should be great full he did, or else you would never have bore the Thanatos crown. Shade is pathetic and weak, not worthy to even swab the deck of Charon's galleon. I don't even consider you.a threat to be honest. Just another beast in the dark, waiting to be trifled with. This path I walk, isn't one of conquest, fame, or glory. Just madness at its finest so If I must earn the right to drag you through the Echo Side, so be it.[/color]

Hate Post Like Post