Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 06:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for Funzigotti
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-05-2016, 10:34 PM

Yo, Luca.

Word 'round the campfire says I'm getting out of jail soon.

I guess you've been bored since you, well, got dumped, and I needs a fight. Whaddyasay, mano a mango, the big dukeroo, no boyfriends this time?

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-06-2016, 06:20 AM

Arzegotti doesn't compete anymore I think. I believe he has switched over managing someone so it might be prudent to challenge him.

And dude, when you get out, there's a gift certificate to Quiznos' new Kobe and Kaleslaw. It's pretty tasty.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

05-06-2016, 09:38 AM

(05-05-2016, 10:34 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Yo, Luca.

I guess you've been bored since you, well, got dumped, and I needs a fight. Whaddyasay, mano a mango, the big dukeroo, no boyfriends this time?

Hahahaha Jesus fuckin A Christ this insecure is still tryin the boyfriend thing!

Suck a fuckin dick, you're terrible.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-06-2016, 12:38 PM

Hey torch wick do me a favor and close your mouth, it smells like yo ass. And two brush your teeth to if they turn to gold I'll be selling them for what ever I decide to do with them.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-06-2016, 01:54 PM

(05-06-2016, 09:38 AM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said:
(05-05-2016, 10:34 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Yo, Luca.

Hahahaha Jesus fuckin A Christ this insecure is still tryin the boyfriend thing!

Suck a fuckin dick, you're terrible.

I'll take that as a maybe then.

You're right, I guess I sound a little insecure and it's pretty damned shallow of me. I wouldn't really appreciate it either if someone pointed out I'm among the recently single.

But you don't have to be bitter. Have you tried OK Cupid? Backpage? Maybe a pottery class, who knows.

C'mon, lil fella, I can help. You might even be relevant in the XWF again!

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-06-2016, 02:17 PM

Welp, since Luca seems too, I dunno, timid, lonesome, whatever...

Who feels like stepping up and reiterating the bullshit he spews since his lil buddy is gone?

Seriously, you can pretend you're anime characters together, get drunk over GT, insist on how awesome you are even though you're about as active as a 70-year-old's penis, and call me a liar and a while spooning and sipping on each other's urine!

Oh shit, did you hear dat boi?

Neither did I. Now is your chance to impress a has-been! Go for it!

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-06-2016, 03:10 PM

Looks like it's time for the big reveal eh?

Instead of facing Da king of swing, and the Czar of the bar, and Lord of the board Luca Mofuckin Arzegotti, you'll be facing his number one draft pick........Ba da ba daaaaaaa........Me.

So kick back, crack a cold one, clean your cellmate cum from your ears and listen up. We gonna duke it out in Hazzard county, bomb it in Baghdad, make it rain in Spain, and bring thunder to the down under.

The hottest rook vs the gluttonous crook, The Irish-Asian sensation sweeping the nation vs the round clown who's down with brown.

Equinox vs Robbie "His Bitch" Bourbon.

The show just sold out, main event status already, all eyes will be watching. You dig it.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-06-2016, 04:00 PM

(05-06-2016, 03:10 PM)Equinox Said: Looks like it's time for the big reveal eh?

Instead of facing Da king of swing, and the Czar of the bar, and Lord of the board Luca Mofuckin Arzegotti, you'll be facing his number one draft pick........Ba da ba daaaaaaa........Me.

So kick back, crack a cold one, clean your cellmate cum from your ears and listen up. We gonna duke it out in Hazzard county, bomb it in Baghdad, make it rain in Spain, and bring thunder to the down under.

The hottest rook vs the gluttonous crook, The Irish-Asian sensation sweeping the nation vs the round clown who's down with brown.

Equinox vs Robbie "His Bitch" Bourbon.

The show just sold out, main event status already, all eyes will be watching. You dig it.

Wow, look who just came in from Mantown with a pair of actual external testes, looking step up and help his new bestie, like the notion of the motion of some sensation can test me, thinks he's gonna give the fat guy a heart attack like cardiac arrest, gee.

Let's break this down a bit, lest we forget about the fact I'm a brain eating monster with a mean streak bigger then the rest, it's me!

Hope you're paying attention, stud, let me give you the rundown. Equinox is what you call yourself, but all I see is sun down.

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-06-2016, 04:46 PM

Scoffs

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post