Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 01:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Enter : The Executioner!!!
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-24-2016, 09:45 AM

A Week Ago.

The scene opens in the common area of undisclosed prison, there are numerous convicts all in orange jumpsuits in the area having conversations with each other in their formed groups and playing cards or other pass time activities as armed guards look on.There is a small TV mounted on one of the walls which a small number of convicts are seated by watching it as the TV plays a taped recording of the last episode of Wednesday Warfare, XWF's premier wrestling show. The inmates around the TV watch as the TV shows the match between "Mr Fn' Dominance" Trax and The Union Leader and "United Kingdom" Champion Tush which saw the two men battle each other in a Steel Cage for the title previously known as the Intercontinental Championship. The inmates are jeering and pumping their fists in the air as the TV shows Trax dropping Tush with his patented Trap Silencer before pinning him to become the new Intercontinental Champion. The inmates watching the match all cheer obviously pleased with the result, all except one man, a hulking muscular bald man with a hardened face that looks like it was chiseled out of stone, thats fixed in a cold expression as he watches in silence as Trax parades up the ramp with his newly won title. The closest inmate next to the man, a skinny aging black man, nudges him and gives a toothy grin.

That Trax guy sure is one bad ass motherfucker right? To think hes an ex-con too, just goes to show anyone can make it my man, thats some inspirational shit right there brother.

The first man does not answer, instead, he gets up out his seat revealing his full height and muscular frame, he is a giant of a man, at least seven foot, towering over everyone as he walks away from the TV without saying a single word.

Some Time Later.

The man who was sat watching the match between Trax vs Tush in cold silence is now sat in his prison cell in pretty much the same manner, sat on the edge of his moth bitten prison bed, reading a crumpled up magazine, the front cover of the magazine reads "WRESTLING WEEKLY" with pictures of numerous wrestling superstars and legends both past and present sprawled across it. The camera switches to show what part of the magazine the man is reading, which appears to be a biography section of sorts regarding known other then Trax, the camera zooms in on the first part of the article.

WRESTLING WEEKLY ARTICLE Said:

"MR FN' DOMINANCE": AN INCREDIBLE WRESTLING SUCCESS STORY.

[Image: Pope.jpg]

Written by Andrea McCoughin

There have been numerous standout stars in the world of wrestling, wrestlers that have stepped in between the ropes and immediately turned heads with their display of athletic ability, charisma and presence in the squared circle, earning the respect of their peers and gaining the adoration of wrestling fans all across the world. There have been no shortage of wrestlers just like this in the company known XWF which has shown the world an array of many exceptional wrestlers and bonafide icons and legends in the sport, XWF being the home to some of the best talents in the business, names like Doctor Louise D'Ville, Sebastian Duke and Vinnie Lane just to name a few. Recently XWF has a great influx of talent and has seen more and more incredible acquisitions join their brand. One such example is none other then the Brooklyn raised motormouth Trax who also goes by the alias of "Mr Fn' Dominance". Trax burst onto the scene in XWF around May last year and immediately attracted the attention of XWF fans, management and fellow wrestlers alike. Trax skyrocketed through the ranks in XWF in one of the most impressive fashions people have ever seen, it wasn't long before his debut that Trax gained his first championship winning the Xtreme title off the "Professor of Insanety" Dimallisher, becoming the first African American X-Treme Champion in XWF history, before then going on to be the first ever African American Superstar Of The Month in the companies history, Trax would then go on to capture the tag team titles alongside the wrestler known as Lux Lyden and earn a 24/7 brief case which he cashed in on Vinnie Lane to become Universal Champion. This cash in would lead to a rematch between Trax and Lane earlier this year, and although Trax lost the match thus losing his title, many fans and wrestling critics such as myself were wowed by the performance put on by both men in the ring and have their championship match at Snow Job pegged as contender for MOTY in XWF and arguably even wrestling MOTY in general so far this year.

It hasn't always been all gold and glory for Trax though, the famous New Yorker grappler has a well documented history of living in poverty and gang involvement, the latter which has seen him arrested several times at an extremely young age and doing time in juvenile facilities, before Trax channeled his aggression and physical prowess to undertake a career in Boxing. This however was short lived as Trax had other callings, being a wrestler was a childhood dream for the man we all know as Mr Dominance, who once gone on record to say Junkyard Dog was his favorite wrestler growing up. Due to this, Trax found himself joining FCW, Fusion Championship Wrestling, at the ripe age of 19, kick starting what would turn out to be an incredible wrestling career. Before joining XWF in 2015, Trax had a gargantuan amount of success in FCW, winning the TV Championship twice, the FCW Championship three times, a record only beaten by now retired wrestler Jaden "Kill Joy" Zion, and being part of the some of the greatest matches, feuds and stables in the companies history. Mr Dominance's popularity in his former company peaked when he joined forces with longstanding rival turned Bloodbath stablemate Paul Hunter, better known as "Extreme Machine", to form the duo known as Extreme Dominance..."

The man sneers when he reads the words "Extreme Dominance" and instead of continuing reading the article, throws the magazine across the cell, breathing heavily staring at the grey wall in front of him, unblinking, almost as if in a trance.

Grimson

The mans trance is broken by the presence of a officer outside his cell, the man, "Grimson", turns to look at the officer who addressed him.

Get up its time, lucky for you boy, you're now a free man.

Grimson looks over at the magazine that is laying open on the ground a few feet away, then back at the officer, before nodding and getting to his feet.

Later That Day.

The man known as Grimson is now standing outside the prison gates, in street clothes, the skies are dull and its raining with a mild presence of wind, the quiet storm fittingly resembling the one currently going on in Grimson's head, as he clutches the magazine he previously threw across his cell, he looks back behind him, back at the prison front gates from which he has just walked through, before opening the magazine and once again back to the article about Trax, his eyes burning looking at the picture of Trax on the page so much its a miracle the whole magazine doesn't go up in a blaze. A car pulls up near to where Grimson is standing, the driver rolls his windows down and silently gestures for Grimson to get in, Grimson nods and walks towards the passenger side at the front of the car and gets in the car, shutting the door behind him and not saying a word as the car pulls away kicking up gravel and dust as the car drives off away from the prison as the scene fades.

Present.

Hmmm...

Trax wakes up to rays of sunshine beaming on his face through the open wooden doors that lead out to the balcony area of the lavish Jamaican Villa he currently finds himself in. Trax sits up in the King Size bed that he and Jackie, who is still sleeping, are in. Trax looks at his sleeping fiance and smiles thinking back to himself, after Trax won the Intercontinental Championship from Tush, and after finally ridding himself of Madame Frey, Trax and Jackie has both agreed it was time to kick back and celebrate and what better way then a much needed vacation? That was Jackie's idea, but Trax, who hadn't had a real vacation in years, jumped at the suggestion. Trax yawns and gets out of bed exposing his near naked body save for some boxers preserving some modesty, and stretches his arms. Trax looks over to the dresser opposite the bed where his Intercontinental Championship is perched and grins, walking up to it and rubbing smudges off the nameplate that now reads his name before walking towards the doors leading out to balcony overlooking a sky blue crystal clear sea that spans out to the horizon, Trax leans over the balcony basking in the sun, and the silence, there was no longer any voices in his head from old men beyond the grave, the whispers of Lucius Frey echoed in his brain no more, you would think Trax would feel at peace, but for some reason, Trax still felt a ever so small measure of uneasiness, due to what? He was currently unsure. As he pondered over the feeling he wasn't quite able to shake off Jackie who had woken shortly after Trax walks out onto the balcony in just her bras and panties, wrapping her arms around Trax's waist and kissing his neck before whispering in his ear.

You OK baby?

Trax turns to his fiance and gives her a smile.

Couldn't be better.

I can think of something to make it better, lets go back inside, the celebrations aren't over yet...champ.

Jackie winks and turns around giving Trax a great view of her bare ass as she walks back into the room. Trax grins, deciding to ignore the feeling of explainable uneasiness in his gut as he follows Jackie back inside as the scene fades.

Hello XWF.

Its me Trax.

Aka Mr FN' Dominance.

Aka Mr FN' INTERCONTINENTAL.

Is there any surprise? Was there any doubt? Certainly not on my behalf. I entered the Intercontinental Rumble and I said I was going to win it and I did. I then went on to face the now former Intercontinental Champion Tush in a Steel Cage of Death Match for his title with both our careers on the line and just like I said I would I beat him. And as a result, Tush is now without a title and also without a job and I am your NEW much more deserving Intercontinental Champion. There was no doubt. Not by me. See more times then not when I say I'm going to do something, I do it. It gets done. Its that simple. Just look at my career here so far, whenever I've set my sights on a championship, I've always won it on the first attempt. Xtreme title? Won it first attempt. Tag team title? Won it first attempt. Universal Championship? Successfully cashed in and won it first attempt. Now, I've picked up the IC title first attempt. History has a way of repeating itself and when it comes to being successful and completing my goals in the first attempt then well, thats something I've done several times now and will look to repeat, over and over.

See I'm an achiever, always have been and always will be. Ever since I stepped foot in XWF I looked to be the most dominant force this company has ever seen, and winning every championship this company has to offer is a sure fire way of doing that, a goal I have now almost achieved and in less then a year. I am undeniably one of the most talented, most credible athletes to ever lace them up and go in a ring and I, unlike Tush, am actually worthy of being YOUR intercontinental champion, XWF. Winning the Intercontinental Championship wasn't the ultimate goal, that would be reclaiming the Universal Championship and I will do just that but I'm not trying to undermine the belt I'm currently holding, of course not, the IC championship is a championship that once had great prestige but thanks to a array of lackluster champions ever since Gamer Girl won it off Sebastian Duke then dropped the belt to Christopher Isles, its lost value somewhat but I'm JUST the guy to bring it back to the level it deserves to be. Its fitting XWF has dealings with NJPW, you see over in NJPW, the IWGP Intercontinental Championship has been elevated so much by the likes of great wrestlers like Shinsuke Nakaruma that the title in that company is now considered EQUAL to their heavyweight championship, proof of that being that the Intercontinental Championship match at Wrestling Kingdom 8 received top billing over the Heavyweight match that night. I say its fitting that XWF and NJPW are in a partnership because just like over in NJPW, I plan to elevate the Intercontinental Championship so much that it is considered, at the very least, on par with the Universal Championship, then? I'll challenge for the Universal Championship and become the holder of BOTH titles.

THAT is the true ultimate goal.

So lets get to it, let the elevation of the Intercontinental Championship begin, to do such a thing I need to be a fighting champion that is always willing to go out there and put on five star matches against all challengers, no matter how big or small, no matter how experienced or still green behind the ears. Take on all comers is exactly what I'm going to do, and it looks like my first challenger has been placed before me, in the form of a man known as Makaveli.

Now Makaveli had the option of facing any champion other then the Universal Champion in a title match after winning a match which stipulation granted him such opportunity, that means he had the option of fighting either me, Peter Gilmour, or Frodo Smackins. He chose me, an interesting choice, especially considering out of the three champions, I'm the most credible and the toughest out the three so you think a rookie would of chosen the safe bet and chose to face one of the other two, so I was genuinally interested to hear his reasoning and motives, so you can imagine my disappointment when this jackass came out with some porch monkey fake macho shit, he says theres only room for one top "nigga" in this company,well... you focus on being the "top nigga" Makaveli, seriously do you, I'll do me and focus on asserting myself as the top MAN in this company you feel me? Motherfucker I paved the way for a guy like you to join this company and don't forget that, I joined this company and made an impact like no other black wrestler before me here man, not even John Samuels, yeah I said it. First ever black X-Treme Champion and SOTM, thats me. I made history and will continue to do so. I made it so that guys like you can come here and not immediately get laughed at and shown the door because I've shown that race doesn't determine talent better then any other black wrestler has, yeah I said it. You can never replace me, as the Intercontinental Champion or as XWFs token black guy. You can continue to be a discount version of me though. I mean come on, black ex-convict with a history in gangs who joined a wrestling company looking for fame and success? Sounds awfully familiar. Oh yeah, because I have the EXACT same back story, only difference is I found that success and fame whereas you are going to be just another flash in the pan if that. You are rip off discount version of me kid. Shit... even your girl is a discount uglier version of my girl Jackie, and your appearance and name is blatant rip off of the late great Tupac Shakur, who used the alias Makaveli before he died, I mean come on my man what happened to being your own person? Quite playing, you're no Tupac and you're certainly no Trax. You will not beat me and you will never BE me, no matter how badly you secretly want to be.

So why feel bad for me? I'm doing great man, you've apparently kept up with my list of accomplishments so you know this. I've had a huge amount of success in an extremely short amount of time. Its me who should feel bad, bad for you because you are going to try and imitate this and you are going to fail because of me stopping you from winning your first title match. Yes you have had less then five matches here and are already a contender, big deal, some people have been in contender matches and have even WON titles in their debut match before, you think because you beat two other rookies in a glorified piss break interval match you are ready to face me? Are you out of your mind? You clearly are Makaveli... because if you had a sane mind you would know teaming up with Dimallisher is one of the most backwards illogical wrestling career decisions you could of possibly make. How long did you think about going through with that particular partnership? Did you give it any true thought of all? I doubt you did, I doubt you and Dimallisher have a brain cell between you so maybe it is the perfect partnership after all, Peter Gilmour actually appears to be the smartest and most competent out of you three which is rather sad. Back to Dimallisher though; you think you can trust a man who has killed dozens of black people because "God" told him to? You think he doesn't think about doing the same to you? You think he won't if he gets the chance? Technology this day and age is extremely unreliable. That shock collar isn't always going to work, and trust me, any chance Dim gets to turn on you he's going to take, and then you'll possibly find yourself wrapped in chains and dosed in gasoline about to be set alight like he tried to do to me. But hey, in the meantime maybe you could get pointers from Dim about this match, he can tell you exactly how hard hitting and quick my punches are or how it feels getting Trap Silenced in the mouth because he knows all too well. Maybe he'll give you some sound advice to give you false confidence. Maybe he won't. Regardless however in the end it doesn't really matter because the result will be the same, I walk away with my championship, you walk away with a dislocated jaw and a harsh reality check.

The harsh reality check is this, all that verbal bullshit you spat out in the form of a "rap" at the end of your promo which was so nursery rhyme level basic it makes Scully's raps in his promos look like raps written by the REAL Makaveli was just made up shit and not a reality like most fake rapper's raps these days. I can't tell you how many times I've been told my legacy is dying and my career is nearing its end recently but low behold I'm still here and I haven't lost a step and come after Wednesday I'll still be here and I'll still be Mr FN' Intercontinental . You've taken a big step choosing to face me considering you have no note worthy wins to your name that would indicate you are ready for such a challenge. Opting to take such a big step is admirable but Wednesday night you are going to get sent stumbling back to the bottom. Your dreams of "The Resistance" holding all the titles will not be closer to being a reality, Peter might win to retain his championship, but you most certainly won't win to capture mine I'm afraid. In fact what is even the point of The Resistance now exactly? You originally formed to try take on The Union but I've taken care of them by removing their leader, they're already a shell of their former selves. Meaning your little alliance is unnecessary from where I'm standing considering I did what you wouldn't of been able to do and take care of Tush and throw a spanner in The Union's works. The Resistance is futile, and come Wednesday so will be your efforts and empty threats but please cut another promo and spit another rap telling me how you're going to end my career and take my title and such. I look forward to hearing more nursery rhymes from you, just kidding...don't quit your day job.

Hm...second thought... maybe you SHOULD because you're not that great at that either. Peace.

Elsewhere...

The scene opens in a dingy apartment living room area with a sole dim light bulb hanging on the ceiling offering very little illumination but the camera can just about make out the silhouette of a large man sitting in the shadows watching the TV on the other side of the room. The man leans forward in his seat and his face is illuminated enough to reveal it is the man currently only known as Grimson, who was let out of prison a few days before. On the TV, a old recording is playing of a old FCW wrestling event, made evident by the several "FCW" signs in the crowd. The ring is empty but then "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor hits the speakers and Trax and Paul "Extreme Machine" Hunter come out to a huge pop wearing matching "Extreme Dominance" shirts. The duo make their way to the ring slapping fans hands as they walk down the ramp and slide into the ring. The duo then beckon for mics and are given them by the someone at ring side, Paul taps his mic and speaks into it.

Waddup FCW!?

The fans cheer and Paul smiles, Trax who is standing beside him grins.

Now we gonna make this sort and sweet people, we know y'all heard the rumors, that we were going to come out tonight and announce something regarding the future of Extreme Dominance, me and my boy Trax here we've been running rough shot over the entire company for months, and theres been a lot of speculation, a lot of people thinking me and Trax are looking to go separate ways, that Extreme Dominance is going to be no more...well....its I unfortunately have to come out and say that...

EM pauses and puts on a sad face and the fans begin to boo in disapproval, EM drops the sad face act and puts on a smile again before continuing.

That... its NOT fucking true! Extreme Dominance is still going to be here ruling the roost, which is unfortunate for the guys in the back who are tired of us kicking their ass, nah... announcing an Extreme Dominance break up isn't why we're out here, in fact its sort of the opposite, Trax, take it from here, tell these people what the deal is.

Grimson watches silently as the Trax on the TV steps towards the camera and speaks.

The deal is this. Extreme Dominance isn't going nowhere. We will continue to dominate, more importantly, we will continue to GROW. Thats right, Extreme Dominance started out with just me and Extreme Machine as a tag team after we both broke away from The Bloodbath, the super stable we were both apart of but now we're looking to seize complete control of this motherfucker and create a super stable of our own, and you know what that means, that means increasing our numbers, Extreme Dominance's doors are officially open, I know you people thought that would never happen but its happening, Hell...its already happened. We came out here to announce Extreme Dominance officially has a NEW addition to the ranks, turning this duo into a trio. We searched every nook and cranny to find a guy who is fearsome and dangerous enough to stand besides the likes of me and EM and we believe we've found our guy. A guy who has never before entered a FCW ring but after checking his resume is an impressive force to be reckoned with to say the least. So without further ado, let us introduce to you...our third EXTREME DOMINANCE member.

The lights go off and a single spotlight shines at the top of the ramp as eerie opera music plays and a large hooded figure wearing street clothes steps through the curtains makes his way down to the ring, the spotlight following him as he walks down the ring and the fans watch the mans entrance in silent awe. The man gets to the ring and jumps onto the ring apron and steps over the ropes entering the ring, as he does so, the lights turn back on and the towering hooded figure stands in the ring next to Trax and EM. EM passes the man his mic and pats him on his broad back smiling as Trax, who is also smiling, speaks into the mic he is still holding.

Welcome... partner, go ahead and tell these people who you are.

Thats not a bad idea Trax. Thank you.

The man turns to the camera, the hood of his jacket still concealing his identity, he lifts his free hand up to it and pulls his hood down revealing his face, Grimson stares at the mans exposed face on the TV, the face that belongs to none other than...himself. Grimson watches himself on the TV, standing right there next to Trax and Extreme Machine, as he bellows into microphone.

My name...is SHANE GRIMSON... but you may ALL refer to me as...THE EXECUTIONER!!

TBC

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15