Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 03:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love on the rocks
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-18-2016, 10:14 PM

"Hello everyone my name is Ghost Wank and I'm very depressed at the moment. After begging Fernzegotti to be my friends, they knocked me back for six. Now me and my only friend in the XWF have split up, me and my little munchkin, Frodo. I will now sing along to a song which explains exactly how I'm feeling right now!"

Love On The Rocks by Neil Diamond

Love on the rocks ain't no surprise
Pour me a drink,
And I'll tell you some lies
Got nothing to lose,
So you just sing the blues, all the time

Gave you my heart, gave you my soul
You left me alone here
With nothing to hold
Yesterday's gone
Now all I want is a smile

First they say they want you
How they really need you
Suddenly you find you're out there
Walking in a storm

When they know they have you
Then they really have you
Nothing you can do or say,
You've got to leave, just get away
We all know the song

You need what you need
You can say what you want
Not much you can do
When the feeling is gone
May be blue skies above,
But it's cool
When your love's on the rocks

First they say they want you
How they really need you
Suddenly you find you're out there
Walking in a storm

And when they know they have you
Then they really have you
Nothing you can do or say
You got to leave, just get away
We all know the song

Love on the rocks
Ain't no big surprise
Just pour me a drink
And I'll tell you my lies
Yesterday 's gone
Now all I want is a smile.....

How fucking pathetic?!"

Scully bursts out laughing.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (04-18-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
(04-19-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-19-2016, 02:44 AM

[color=#696969][i][b]"Scully, do you remember that time I simply beat you?

Because the next time we meet, I will break you. You fucking ]

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-19-2016, 09:18 AM

"Yes you beat me in like 2014. Get over it. How many times have I called you out since? I've lost count you fucking slag! Alyssa has bigger bollocks than you!"
Hate Post Like Post
(04-19-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-19-2016, 11:02 AM

"I've lost count, because you haven't. You continuously make general challenges to more than me, and that's it. I will lord over your loss to me as long as I feel like. Because I can. Unless Reeve feels like booking us on his show, you'll have to wait in line to face me. After all, my dance queue is completely full for a few weeks. I've got a thing to destroy, I've got Gilmour's belt to take, and I've got a Queen in need of thrashing.

If by some miracle for yourself, and we do get booked this late on the card, then our match will be a Buried Alive match. Or would you like to take on one of my lovely creations? The meathook match, the electrified cage or cell match, or maybe you'd like to fry like Emerick in a No Escape from Hell match?

Take your pick. Hell, we could do a best of three. You choose one, I'll choose one, then we'll get a surprise stip at the end.

You want to face me? Then come and meet with Death."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Ophelia (04-19-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-19-2016, 11:24 AM

"Or, because, youknow, Big Dick Managa and all, I say you have a standard no Suplex match."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
(04-19-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-19-2016, 11:31 AM

"You know so little, Frodo."

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia (04-19-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-19-2016, 11:33 AM

"And now it's a match where if you lose your family dies. If Scully loses, he can't. Literally he can't be pinned, submit, or dq'd. Even if he isnlegally dead he is still the winner."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
(04-19-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-19-2016, 01:49 PM

"The difference between us Ghost Wank is just that, you are wank! You're a first grade tosser. Whilst I have improved quite alot since the time you beat me, that was embarrassing. Whilst I hold one half the tag titles with my boy, Chris Macbeth and am apart of the greatest stable to ever set foot in the XWF, The Union, you however? You are a joke!

I know the outcome of both your matches, Peter Gilmour will defeat you and Rebel Star is going to beat you. That's right. If you face me, you don't stand a chance, I couldn't care less about your shitty stipulations, shove them up your c.diff ass!

I don't care if we have a crane in the brain match, a goat in your throat match, a spanner in your nanna, a turd on a bird match, it doesn't matter. Choose what the fuck you want, the outcome is the same and that's The Skull destroying you. You pathetic, begging, scrounging, got no friends, sorry excuse of a man, your Mrs is a tranny with a dick and fanny, I will beat you all over the XWF arena!"
Hate Post Like Post
(04-19-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-19-2016, 03:04 PM

{{For the last, and only fucking last time, Scully; stop fucking bringing up c.difficile. Stop mentioning it about my character. I don't want to fucking see it ever again about my character. That's ME, MYSELF, and I the player, who has c.diff. Not my fucking character. Last fucking warning.}}

"Frodo, too bad that is an abuse of power. You could make it one hand tied behind my back, you could make it so my arms and hands are bound. I'd still win. However, to make it impossible for me to even try to win? Abuse of power and you know it. Don't make idle threats, you midget fuck, if you know you are not within your rights to make it come true.

By the way, Scully. You've not improved. All you are is a sideshow. You can't even continue to make actual jokes out of my name. All you can do is "Ghost Wank". If that isn't a callback to twenty-fourteen, I don't know what is. Oh, right. Here's one. Your career. If there is someone with less credibility based on the past, it'd have to be yours. Do not try to come at me, child, or lest you get destroyed like a drunk driver playing chicken with a toddler on his big wheel trying to enjoy a nice summer day."

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia (04-19-2016)
Rapist Shane Offline
Shane. But a rapist.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

04-19-2016, 06:15 PM

Rapist Shane attempts to side-saddle assfuck Tank, but slips in a Ganges-width river of c.diff feces.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rapist Shane's post:
Unknown Soldier (04-19-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Rapist Shane's post!
(04-19-2016), Ophelia (04-19-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-19-2016, 06:20 PM

"I can do that. And, I might. Not like Scully needs the help. You're the guy begging Austin and Luca to be his friend because you can't take the abuse, whereas Scully's the nigga wh took their titles. Because he's a winner. Who still has his cock."

Hate Post Like Post
(04-19-2016)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-19-2016, 07:07 PM

Frodo, Tank didn't ask for a match on your show. He asked for one on mine. Yeah, as I thought, people are getting tired of your shit. Literally. And Scully? Black Circle, Congregation, Stright Edge Xtreme... we've had MUCH better stables than your little band of rats. Here's the deal; There's only one day left before the premiere/return of Anarchy... BUT. Tank, if you'd be so kind as to create a poll with a few of your ideas, or 'creations' as you put it, then we'll get this thing set up for next week. Whadya think, dude?

--R F'n G

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-19-2016, 08:09 PM

"Sounds like a great idea."

Hate Post Like Post
Rain (04-19-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-19-2016, 09:36 PM

OOC: Don't threaten me GT, you ain't man enough just like your character! Last warning? When did you ask me OOC before man to man? Never. I won't mention it because Frodo asked me nicely not too, he asked me, it's that simple.
Reeve did I opt in to your show? No I didn't so therefore you can't just put me on it without asking me first. So NO I won't be on it just for that reason.

"Who said I want to lower myself to being on your show, Reeve? I'm like the Brock Lesnar of the XWF, I choose what show I want to be on, most of the time and quite frankly, because you're on a power trip trying to force people to be on your show, I won't be on it for that reason alone.

So Ghost Spunk, because of your buddy, Reeve, you'll have to wait to face me.

Frodo, I never thought we'd agree like I agree with what you've been saying right now. I'll happily destroy GT, when AVAILABLE, on YOUR show."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-19-2016, 10:04 PM

"You're the Brock Lesnar of being a bitch. You want a fight, you say you have called me out "so many times" you lost count. Yet, here I am, full schedule, yet I'm ready to pencil in you crooked teeth havin', Big Ben lovin', "God Save the Queen", "Where is my tea and biscuits?", "We call it a lift", " is a cigarette". "It's not busy, it's engaged". Benny Hill watching, Monty Python quoting, Irish occupying, Churchill loving, "Attack of the Block" "Sean of the Dead" cinema making, stuffy, with a "How's your father?", tabloid loving, gossip monger, Spice Girl breeding, you sound like you're gay, but you're not, "Let's send our prisoners to Australia!", BBC Four, goofball looking MOTHERFUCKER!"

{{I have said it before, in plain sight, that I do NOT like OOC info being put into IC use. It has been shown before, and honestly, it shouldn't have to have been said in the first place. You take OOC things and apply it to the person's character, you ask for people to be pissed. You should know that shit by now. It's RULE FUCKING ONE of roleplaying. You NEVER take OOC problems IC and apply the info to the character. It's right fucking up there before God Moding}}

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia (04-20-2016)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-20-2016, 12:30 AM

"Yes a nice cup of tea with a few Mcvities Caramel Digestives and chocolate chip cookies on the side, now that is good. Mmm mmm...
We call it lift and you call it an elevator, so what? Your point is? is not just another name for a cigarette, it's also another name for you, Ghost !
Benny Hill? What the fuck?! I've heard of him, never watched his show, I'm never going to watch it either.
Attack of the block? Again, what the fuck?! I don't even know what it's about, well I didn't until I Googled it. You seem to know more about it than me. You watch too much TV. You obviously believe everything you fucking see on the screen.

If any of what you said was meant to be offensive or insulting, I'm afraid you failed. You failed just like you failed in the XWF, in life. Your mother failed when she didn't give you up for adoption!

You might want to do as your told for some called Reeve, but me? Na.. I'll fight you on a show that is worth having me on it!"

OOC: Don't swear at me you pathetic, waste of life. I said I won't mention it again, so accept it and move on.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Scully's post!
(04-20-2016), Rain (04-20-2016)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-20-2016, 03:23 AM

Scully. You should be glad Austin got the boot. The ONLY thing, and I mean the ONLY thing you have to brag about is that tag strap. And if he wasn't banned? You wouldn't be champ. And yes, this is OOC. 2013, I had the same OOC/IC thing happen to me. Only it was at the hands of the entire fed. Try being called a shemale and every other name under the sun due to your sexuality/gender-identity. And then I was murdered and raped by half the roster. Or, try being put through the shit Peter's been put through for years now. Or even the stuff Maverick and Austin have been through. Trust me, you'd split from this place in a second.

Bitch.

--"Other Shane"

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
(04-20-2016)