Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare PT 2 - Conclusion!
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-15-2016, 06:34 PM

Shade: But GT so now you see the wrong in that. what death you are. Death is a coin two side of the same coin. But someone like you wouldn't understand that because you claim to be Death, even though Death does not justify the Wrongs and the right Death just excepts it all the bad and the good because once you die their is no coming back. and I only mentioned the Infant you were the one who made him join you and Frodo Sick game. But I can't judge because i am death and i am not a judge but the executioner, and on warfare me and you GT aren't going to have a match or a brawl. But we are going to be killing each other and at the end of the match i will be the one standing tall as i watch your master Frodo have his way with your asshole. As i look towards my earned title match match against Peter and end him as well. and Like i always say the Targets is on you and I am Death walking with the living.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post